• HIStory-BOTDF

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Invincible

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roiklow

Proud Member
Wich album you think has the best MJ vocals ever?, In Which album you think, michael exploits best his vocals capabilities?

My vote goes to invincible. Just hear Butterflies or Speechless or Heaven can Wait or Whatever Happens:wub:

Honestly? I think Thriller 25, which aint on the list but is my fave as it contains vocals from the 80's, 90's and 00's ;)

Tough choice, but i'd say that for me it's a tie between OTW and Invincible.

Invincible has the BEST VOCALS in my opinion
There a better tracks and songs that I like but
as far as showing off his VOCALS _ It is Invincible

HIStory because of Little susie and Earthsong.

for me its between the Bad album or Invincible as far as vocals are concerned

Between OTW and Invincible for me. OTW exposed the smoothest most light-hearted vocals Michael put out. He was finally solo, and his voice on that was made to make him have a seperate sound than the Jacksons. His youthful touch on that album is undeniable.

Now on Invincible, he shows more Passionate-Slick-Romantic vocals that has a sound of its own. He also experimented with his voice a bit on that. Invincible is definitely not my favorite album, but it does have its own ground to walk on.

Dangerous for me. Songs such as "Will You Be There" and "Who is It" really display his amazing range.

I LOOOOOOOVED his voice in the earlier albums...OTW and Thriller (and with the Jacksons)...just because it was so youthful sounding. I love his mature voice as well but those are just my favorites :D

Last edited:
I love Dangerous and HIStory but when it comes to pure simple vocals the first thing that came to my mind was Off The Wall.

I think Invincible because of Butterflies; he goes right from the low to the high, and I love it!! But I think he always has a great voice, from the jackson 5 to now!

Hm, I can't choose really..but his voice in Thriller is just AMAZING..:wub:
But meh, his voice on all of his albums is AMAZING..sooo. lol

I would say Invincible. It's a very underrated album in many ways. His vocals were amazing on it. Some beautiful, smooth songs are there. Break of dawn, Heaven can wait, Speechless, Don't walk away, Whatever happens, Butterflies. These are masterpieces and a lot of people don't even know they are exists... :sad:

I don't know. Michael's voice is the best no matter which album or time period we're talking about. The quality, the control, the range, the emotiveness, he's just the best, from "OTW" to "Invinicible" and the songs he's done since then, no one can really touch him as a vocalist.

Dangerous.

Just the range I love.... brilliant on Jam, Remember The Time, Heal The World, Black Or White, Who Is It, Give Into Me, Will You Be There & Gone Too Soon.

In my opinion.. OVERALL.. Dangerous has the best vocals.. We got a little bit of everything there..

I feel Dangerous is when his voice came full circle.. He had the most control of his voice there.. His voice after was as good. BUT, it was the first album where we heard majority of his ranges in ONE album. We had deeper registers that we very seldomly heard, we heard the agressive vocals, we heard the soft sentual vocals..

I LOVE IT..

I do love the type of music too.. mixing Pop and Hip/hop sounds..

'new jack swing' love it..

It's hard to chose, between OTW and Invincible.
In OTW his sound was so smooth, but on Invincible he took it further and his vocals were really developed.
Love:
Heaven can Wait, Don't Walk Away, Speechless.

Impossible to say. I think Michael's vocals on all of his albums from Off The Wall to Invincible are amazing. And Michael does something different and surprising with his vocals on each album.

Back