• Dangerous

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • HIStory-BOTDF

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Invincible

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think, vocally, he's equal on every album, it just depends on what style you prefer. Anyone who says "OTW" and "Invincible" are probably going to be in to R&B and disco stylizing. Anyone who says "Bad" are going to be in to funk, pop and rock. Anyone who says "Dangerous" are going to be in to stacatto, gospel, pop and rock. Anyone who says "History" are going to be in to standards or classical, etc...

I don't know. Michael's voice is the best no matter which album or time period we're talking about. The quality, the control, the range, the emotiveness, he's just the best, from "OTW" to "Invinicible" and the songs he's done since then, no one can really touch him as a vocalist.

I chose "Invincible", but I completely agree with you WBSS!! There's no way to really chose, because every single one is amazing! :yes: :flowers: :wub:

bad

IJCSLY
MAN IN THE MIRROR
DIRTY DIANA
LIBERIAN GIRL

well it has to be between Off The Wall and Dangerous. Becuz Off the Wall has the sweet and sultry vocals but Dangerous has the crazy vocals you can tell Michael learned how to do so much with his voice!

it was really hard to choose because his vocals are always amazing :wub:
but i chose Invincible, because of Speechless, butterflies and don't walk away

i think Invincible, because - speechless and heaven can wait, cry

its hard for me to choose between Bad and History. I think they are both equal. I really enjoy all of his albums, but it is really hard to decide. He's just that damn great. That's when you know you got it.

Difficult to say, but I think vocally Michael's best albums in no order are, Off The Wall, HIStory and Invincible.

Back