Your First or Last MJ

Hello everybody :)

This is my way to celebrate all these years I've been his fan.
I imagine that you have lost of beautiful memories about Michael. If you have a nice memory this is the thread.
Can be any question.

The first song you listen to?

Hope you like it :yes:

The first song I listened to was actually 'You Rock My World' I think. Also the first short film I watched. And here's the strangest thing > i thought he was gay then because of all the things I'd heard from the media and all. Except what is evven stranger is thg I loved him from the minute I saw him...had nothing to do with his looks... I just saw something in his eyes...and then I found what was in his heart.

The honest truth though is that I don't rightly remember my life prior to not being a fan, although I love him much more than the abreviation for the word fanatic can sum up. :)

the first song i listened to was Black or White (well probably i heard other songs before, but this is what i remember and when i become fan)....i saw the video of it in the TV...and first i was not even sure it was Michael :lol: but this was just because i was not familiar with music and stars at all that time

The first song I remember hearing is Earth Song and it's also the first song I EVER remember hearing. I fell in love with him after that. I'd get butterflies whenever I'd see or hear him on TV and I always had a crush on him, when I was younger I especially fancied the HIStory and Dangerous era Michael. :lol:

The first song I listened was Billie Jean, it was 20 years ago. When I used to visit my godfather very often he loved to play Thriller and also his videos.
:girl_in_love: What a memories!!!

Now another question.

The first MJ video you watched?

I think it was Billie Jean :wild: when I was a child and the first video clip of MJ I've seen was Thriller of course! :)

first one was Black or White video..and watched it over and over again for weeks until i did not manage to tape an another one from the music channel :D

The first song must have been Bad. When I was about five years old. I was a little afraid of him back then because I thought he looked so bad on the bad poster. Hehe.. :huh:

The last song I heard is You Rock My World! That song is so sexy *phew*

The first song I ever heard by MJ was Billie Jean when I was about 4, and I can actually remember dancing around my living room like a complete idiot because of that bass LOL The first video I remember seeing is the full version of Thriller also when I was about 4. I thought it was kinda funny, my sister who is 6 years older than me was scared sh*tless lol

The last MJ song I heard was PYT 2008 (I can't get enough of that beat lol)

The first song i remember hearing and recognising as Michael was Earth Song. We were in the car on the way back from visiting my grandparents and it came on the radio! I was sleepy, but woke up almost as soon as it came on and asked my dad who it was, and he said that it was Michael Jackson! :) Earth Song's my dad's favourite MJ song, and whenever it comes on we turn it up LOUD! It's the only one he'll listen to now, he got so sick of me playing Mike's stuff! :lol:

Earth Song, Hani's Club Experience from BOTD was the song that made me MJ fan :)

the first song i ever really listened too i mean with really that i said wow was music and me but before that there were songs of the j5 on the radio that i did like a lot

wow nice thread....

honestly mj has been instilled in my heart since birth! lol my mother is and was a huge fan of his and i grew up on his music! i cant remeber a time when i didnt hear mj!

around the age of 11 is when i finally grasped my own appreciation for him outside of my mothers. i never thought he was gay..never believed any of the rumors or anything!

i love mj...always have always will!

Glad you like it guys :happy:

The first video I'd ever watched was Thriller :clap:, my godfather was a Thriller fan woot, woot. Thanks to him I discovered Michael :wild:.
I remember asking my mom how he turned to a werewolf, I was quite surprised 'n lil' bit scared.

The last video I watched was Remember The Time. I feel very jealous because of Iman :rant: but Michael looks very sexy :dribble: so I can't help watch it :lol:

The last song I listened to was Streetwalker, very funky :wub: it :wild:

The first MJ commercial you watched?
Mine was I'll be there pepsi commercial and also the last one. I was 6 years old at that time.
I never felt sick of it, at that time I thought he looked very ellegant and now besides ellegant he looked tender and hot :giggle:

I was an instant fan when I in the early 90's saw Moonwalker on satellite television.
The end scene with Come Together was the hottest shit ever (after Smooth Criminal of course.)
Shit, how can it be more than 15 years ago, I'm scared how fast time pass by... feels like it was yesturday I was a little 10-12 year old kid studying Mike's every dance move, every single day after school.

There must have been many songs that I heard oer the radio when I was a kid, stuff from Thriller and Bad albums. The first song that I remember was Black or white. I also remember TWYMMF, BJ, Bad.

The first time Michael Jackson made me smile ... It was after seeing the joy and excitement that he ignited on my friends face. Whenever Michael was played on the radio, MTV, shown in an interview or news footage etc., that boy would light the F%#K up !! The best smile though, was when I went to the first Michael Jackson Live show with him. Seeing him so very happy and in awe of the performer on stage...it was a sight to see. For the memory of that happiness alone, I am in debt to Michael Jackson for a couple of lifetimes.

When did you first realize that you were hooked on Michael Jackson ??

Well my first song was way back during J5 years!! "ABC,...." "Ben,....""I'll Be There,....""Got To Be There,...." etc!! I first saw MJ in 1975 on tv he had his afro then and 70's style clothes!! But even then something in his eyes,drew me to him,and I was only 5 years old then!! Something inside me even then telling me that person on tv before you is a truly unique,magical,one of a kind,performer and person!! I have always loved majority of Michael's song's not too many I don't like!! But one in particular will always hold a special place in my heart and soul,"Keep The Faith,...." It saved my life and became a direct message to me from God through Michael's beautiful but strong and faithful vocals!! I've seen Michael live and he is definitley one of the greatest entertainers in the world!!

The first song was she's out of my life. It took me awhile to relize that it was Michael.
the first video for me was Thriller (I was 3 years old)

The first time Michael made me smile..Well it would be when I'd see him on tv, Jan (my foster mom) would say, "Kelly, Michael's on tv!" amd I'd stop whatever I was doing and go see what Michael was up to.

I got hooked on Michael, when I was 13 years old. By that time I had a huge crush on him. :wub:

Last edited:
The first time that Michael made me smile when I watched Billie Jean Motown 25, at time I was recovering because of a surgery, I was 4 years old.
I was so amazed and cautivated that I told my mother- when "I grow up mum I wanna dance like him" :giggle:

I felt I was hooked up when I couldnt/didn't listen his music I felt very anxious that something was missing in my life, that I couldn't live without him, I think I was 12 or 13.

What was your last MJ gift?

Mine was Michael's album "The ultimute Collection". I got it as a christmas gift form my good friend Mr. B. :D God,I wish that I would've smothered him with hugs & kisses for doing that for me. :wub:

I have absolutely no idea what the first MJ song i heard was.

I've been a fan since I was 4 or 5 years old, and heard MJ's music even longer because my brother was a huge MJ fan. I can't remember not being a MJ fan!

To be honest I can't say for sure what's first song I heard, I was waaaay to young.
The earliest memory I have of him though is of the Thriller video, and it must have been around 86/87 I suppose, then came Bad, Moonwalker and all the rest that I also loved.

Your friend wes very generous with you Sweet Princess, nice present :yes:

Mine was this X-mas card made by My Dear Friend Miss Tamara Ross (MJbabe21) that I really loved it :wub:

What was the first MJ stuff you bought? (with your own $)

Back