Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

interpret this... any ideas? what secret message you think he was sending?

luomovogue11.jpg

"Shamone baby, give it a squeeze, ya know you want it"!!!!!!!!!

Friend, I like your sense of humor. Hilarious.

interpret this... any ideas? what secret message you think he was sending?

luomovogue11.jpg

"I think I split my pants..I just knew I couldn't reach down and get that fedora anymore....can I get someone to sew this little crotch thingie up for me?"

Then, I post this picture...

5804_SingerTreadleOne.jpg

"No Problemo Mike...(putting on my glasses for a closer inspection)...geez what color thread do I use?"

I think Someone in the Dark is about what the storyline of the movie was about, befriending and extraterrestrial named E.T.
I would agree with what you've said 100% IF MJ had never made it known that the song "Childhood" is about him.

Just as "Someone In The Dark" is a soundtrack for the movie ET, "Childhood" is a soundtrack for the movie "Free Willy 2."

Just as "Childhood" is about him missing out on his childhood, "Someone In The Dark" could very well be about his love for his secret lady friend that he's been singing to a lot lately.
:yes:

but ET was what, 25 years ago? definitely NOT recently. I don't think he'd be singing to the SAME girl, even if he WAS singing to a lady friend way back then.

Reactions: Pua
is this thread about random shit, or what?

lol iboz, we're just in a lull right now. Basically it talks about all the hints that Michael leaves in his music about him being in love lately, to this unknown lady, someone he has been able to mysteriously hide from public view and yet shout to the world that yes indeed, Michael Jackson is in LOVE! That's it in a nutshell...but we tend to stray quite a lot with various discussion, although most have to do with Michael in love.

How'd I do, AllForMJ? And poor Michael, he's probably FREEZING COLD by now. :( Shut that limo door, girlfriend! lol so you and MJ can snuggle close together under the moonlight. lol just joshin' ya. Hope you had a merry Christmas. :)

but ET was what, 25 years ago? definitely NOT recently. I don't think he'd be singing to the SAME girl, even if he WAS singing to a lady friend way back then.
True...

The reason why I titled this thread, "Did MJ Find Love In The Dark?" is because in the song "The Way You Love Me" he starts by saying, "I was alone in the dark when I met you. You took my hand and you told me you love me. I was alone there was no love in my life,. I was afraid of life and you came in time."

This verse in "The Way You Love Me" ties this song into the song, "Someone In The Dark." In "Someone In The Dark" he says, "All alone wishing on stars waiting for you to find me. In "The Way You Love Me" he says, "You came in time." In "The Way You Love Me" he talks about how he was afraid. The song "Someone In The Dark" has a line that says, "...never be afraid."

Since the song "The Way You Love Me" was released in 2004 and it ties into "Someone In The Dark," it shows that the someone he was waiting for has come into his life.

I found a little something that links a recent statement from Michael to "Pieces of his current work":
While browsing another site, I remembered I had seen this before but unlike the original time, had not noticed something in the fine detail.
Remember hearing about the jewelry Michael commissioned a jeweler to make especially for him( According to what I had read, Michael of course had a hand in the design and detail)?
As posted on Maximum-Jackson.com, the jeweler designed several different pieces including
a belt buckle and broach. Michael asked for specifics. You can view the magnificent designs here: http://maximum-jackson.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=6205

or go to this thread on maximum-jackson.com (MJ places order with jeweler) its on first page of forum and you don't have to be a member to see pictures.

When I wasn't looking, I noticed the same symbol on every piece of the newly designed jewelry. Not only was it a symbol but 2 of the exact same symbols on each piece.
Do you see it yet?
IT'S THE UNICORN! Look at how they are positioned. They are facing eachother as if one reflects from the other. Knowing there could be something significant to this, I decided to google the word "Unicorn". My thoughts were: why would this symbol be on every piece? Is he trying to say something and if so, what?
On the first page of googling 'unicorn", 2 of the same words were being associated with the Unicorn: Mysterious and Magical. I clicked on the definition link of the word Unicorn and 1 word was repeatedly associated with the it: Virgin. Those 3 words jumped out at me. MYSTERIOUS, MAGICAL, VIRGIN! Haven't people all over the world including his haters and followers assocaited these very words to him over the years? Of course we have and many still do. Now that would explain 1 Unicorn per piece of jewelery but Michael has a pair and not only is it just a pair but the pair of Unicorn's are on oppsosite sides of the M and J symbol and they are FACING eachother; again as to reflect from the other, likened to a mirror image.
When looking at the words Mysterious and Magical, Michael himself immediately comes to mind but when I do the same for the word "Virgin", the first thing that came to my mind was the word: "Purity". Which also mean and can be conveyed as "Innocence".
Where have we seen the words Purity and Innocence? From a September 2008 statement from Michael as told to a fan named Talitha! In part it reads: " You're a quintessential part of everything I do, of everything I create. I feel your PURITY and INNOCENCE from all across the world". by MJ
In his eyes and heart, he see's his better half the EXACT way so many of us see him. She reflects his own image in HIS eye's. He can see himself in her, they are alike in many ways -to him.
The words Mysterious and Magical have also come up in several song lyrics that we have examined in this thread that links the storyline.

Nice pointers Moddie!!! :clapping: those are good clues, I was just thinking about that jewerly Of MJ and immedately thought of this thread..how strange!!

Last edited:
Notice the colors are pink and blue on the jewlery, it COULD symbolize male+ female.. or maybe its just nothing. Just wanted to point that out.

Thanks MJbaba21! And about you just thinkin about that Jewelry then here comes my post. Isn't that something elese? Great minds think alike, lol. I truly had forgotten about the jewelry until I was browsing the other site.

What a beautiful find when one isn't looking.

Notice the colors are pink and blue on the jewlery, it COULD symbolize male+ female.. or maybe its just nothing. Just wanted to point that out.

Wow MJbabe21!!!!!!! Excellent observation! I believe you are right! it further proves the jewelry symbolizes Michael and someone special.

yes it is somethingelse.. haha how crazy is that? :D Yup thats true, great minds think alike :yes:

yes its such a beautiful find for sure!!

well I guess we are again thinking a like because you also think the colors symbolizes MJ and a lady friend.

Yep! Yep! Yep! MJbabe21, we are definately on the same page with this one, Thanks to Mr. Romantic.

One thing I want to point out about the word: Virgin. Throught the years, Michael has told us in interviews how important it is to him for people to hold on to or keep their ''innocence". At times he almost appeared to be pleading with the world to not lose their childlike innocence. This lady is special to him for many many reasons and one of them must be due to the fact that she has done exactly that; kept her innocence or at least he feel's she has.

The pair of facing unicorn's symbolizes key things about himself and about the way he recognizes how she is much like him in so many ways. With the symbol on all pieces of jewlery, he is showing us how he is celebrating their unity and "similarities".

One thing these beautiful pieces remind me of is the family crests of olden days. Now think about it. This piece not only has unicorns on either side, but also a crown, and a single musical note. The British royal crest has a unicorn and a lion, as well as a crown, and on the ground is a flower trio of the Tudor rose, the shamrock, and thistle (uniting England, Ireland, and Scotland), symbolizing what the royal family are rulers of. Of note: the Scottish royal emblem has two mirrored unicorns.

MJ: Ruler of the magical, mystical, exciting, untamed land of Music.

He's created a legacy. From rags to riches, from pauper to King. He rules the Music world, and his legacy and heraldry will be passed on to his children and throughout the generations.

I do not call Michael Jackson the "King of Pop". To be honest I don't really like that title. But, as I state in this post, Michael Jackson IS ruler of Musicland. If you are a musician, chances are you are either a Jackson fan and/or have studied what Jackson does with music. It does not matter what genre of music, because frankly Michael has done it all - just not all of it has gotten published. Michael Jackson = Ruler of Music. There. And as a musician, I have great respect for Michael Jackson. He is my teacher, and I am his student. As a musician, Michael's musical word is law, or something to that effect.

Absolutely gorgeous.

:)

awwww, how sweet! :)

Yes mjroxworld, it's very sweet isn't it?! He is apparently feeling so happy inside that he is giving off this energy and relating it to nearly everything that he is apart of, there is no telling where the next clue or link will come from.

I am glad you mentioned the music note on the bottom of the jewelry, do you know which note it is? Or it's meaning? I don't have time to look it up right now but that was going to be the next thing I do if you or someone elese don't beat me to it, lol.

Happy New Year Everybody, Love ya!!!!!!!!!

Was just drooling over those lovely pictures of the "Bling Bling" from the link I provided.

Did anyone elese notice in that thread from maximun-jackson.com, a fan said they didn't like the Pink broach because it was too "Girlie"? Funny how other fans are substantiating our findings and Michael's clue's without even knowing they are doing so.

How ironic.

The note isn't any one particular note, unless it is on a staff of some kind....It has to appear on either a Treble or Bass clef staff in order to mean something....? I mean, just a note on a piece of jewelry that isn't associated with any particular staff just probably means "Music"...but to find out what a particular note is, you need it to be written on the staff....

Thanks Linda for explaining about the musical note. I didn't know that. Thank You so much.

Btw, what do you think of the jewelry? Soooooooo sparkley isn't it?

hi Found this on the MJ auction thread http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58113&page=10 ,read post #147
yep ( symbol) on Jewerly It's a ' Quaver '
you can also google ' Quaver'
or even ' Quaver Michael Jackson' ...
I feel michael has a sorta quaver 'that special something' ( It kinda shakes but with gut wretching feeling ,esp. on ballads) his voice does when he sings
hmmm ,this may be far off base of what your looking for ' smiles '...

Another link of different definitions of Quaver: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/quaver

The 8 note ? number of beats of a (In ) song??:
well haha Michael knows the real true meaning...

Last edited:
Well, 2008 was truly a great year in American History. We must now softly bid 2008 farewell as we bring in the year 2009. 2009 will not be the year to kick back and unwind through. 2009 is the year to gear up and roll up those sleeves nationwide...worldwide. If we do, all will be fine. It's time for all to use their God-given gifts to uplift. :yes:

Counting down to the new era...

Now about that BEAUTIFUL MJ jewelry!!! Mainly, the "pink" and "blue" brooch. :D

Yes, that pink and blue brooch is definitely feminine. Hey, MJ did say in "Living With Michael Jackson" that when he likes someone he buys her jewelry.

The design of the brooch, along with the chosen colors, pink and blue, makes me think of this verse from P.Y.T. 2008 starting at 1:41

Will.i.am: Yeah, you can be my beauty queen. Yeah, boo, let me be your king.

MJ: That girl's a...that girl's a...that girl's a...that girl's a...she is just the one to ride.

She is the one to be his queen. Queens wear crowns just like Kings.

Queen = Pink Stones
King = Blue Stones

Last edited:
Back