Buying/Selling/Trading/Searching-Tickets -UPDATED June 2 (posts4&5 )

Re: Buying/Selling/Trading/Searching-Tickets - List

I have 2 tickets for 26th august upper tier. I don't know exactly which seat because I can't look in my mail now.

I sell them or trade them for January or February. PM me

I give it a try to get 1 ticket for the 12AUG...if you guys have any spare for this please let me know..that is for me out of Sydney - just in case I miss the 10th AUG show..with my schedule changing day by day there is a chance of that happening..

okay i also give it a try :) i would like to get a ticket for january or february 2010! if anyone is having a spare one, pls msg me :)

any one got anything for this year? september?

Are people selling them for face value? Or they like most prices on the Internet now? :(

Anyone have a Extra Ticket for July 10 & 12th??

Please PM if you do?

Hi
I have 2 tickets on 26 July and 2 tickets for 1 aug and want to trade 2 of them.So if anyone have 2 tickets on these dates and want to trade please post me.
26 Jul block 411,Row L , 75£
1 Aug block 418,Row N, 75£

I would like to trade one ticket [10th September, BK 103] for another [also in lower tier] on 8th-22th July or 28/30th August.

I have 2 tickets for 26th august upper tier. I don't know exactly which seat because I can't look in my mail now.

I sell them or trade them for January or February. PM me

section BK 415, row N, seats 790-793 are this ones. I will trade or sell 2, so the other 2 I'll keep myself!

Please let me know if you are interested!

if anyone has 2 tickets they are willing to sell for any date please let me know!...its been a bad week on ticketmaster for me.

I'm looking for 1 ticket for the 28th of July, any seat. Reasonable pricing.
PM if anyone has an extra ticket.

Is anyone actually looking at the first page of this thread? There are a few matches there where people are willing to sell tickets for some dates that people are looking for!

For example...

Selling/trading:
funksoulpop2009 .......... 08.07 ........ 2 .......... 105 ...... M .......... ? ........... Yes ..... No

Searching:
bluestar369 ................ 08.07 ............ 2

im looking for a ticket for september 27th (for a friend) and for january or february 2010!

See first post...

mjchris ....................... 16.02 ........ 2 .......... 406 ....... F ...... 573-574 ...... Yes ... Yes
chocomarker ............... 18.02 ........ 2 .......... 408 ....... S .......... ? ............ Yes .... No

Any good?

if anyone has 2 tickets they are willing to sell for any date please let me know!...its been a bad week on ticketmaster for me.

Have a look on the first page where the list is. A few people are offering 2 tickets for sale - pm them.

i am looking for 1 ticket - only July 16 - section 111 and better..im willing to pay viagogo-price without their stupid fees..

Hey Chris, can you put me on the list? I'm looking for 4 tickets lower tire / floor on the 24th august. Also 2 tickets are still fine but we are with 4 people so 4 would be better. Only 2 on floor (A, B section, as I'm not tall) would be great though. If you have A or B floor tix on any date please p.m. me ass well. I'm also trading my 2 tickets for the 14th of januari BK101 row Y seats 45-46. But only for the 24th or 26th to comparable ones.

I'm looking for someone to swap tickets with me. I've got one for 28th of July (BK 403 ROW R 498-501) and I'm looking a ticket for 8th-16th of July.

jenito08@hotmail.com

Last edited:

as off now ive just got a 111 seat for the 17th aug,id trade for sumthing similar,obv if there is any1 near me wanting to trade to get close to the friends or sumthing just give me a shout. ill be myself anyway so am not tied down to where i need to be,just as long as if near where i am or better.

hi there

anyone want to sell ticket for the 30th july to me?

thank you very much :)

Im selling 3 tickets for 24th February block 403, row F if anyone is interested pm me xx

Last edited:

does anyone know how seats at bk114 would be? it looks like they would be nearly behind the stage....surely they wouldnt block view of a bunch of sections?

does anyone know how seats at bk114 would be? it looks like they would be nearly behind the stage....surely they wouldnt block view of a bunch of sections?

are they on sale? think it only goes to 112 for mjs gigs

think so cauze in 114s am sure u would be right behind mj,wish would be kinda cool,but hed hardly turn round cauze every1 else is the other way

id love a 112 seat actually u could jump down and dance with him

im looking for a ticket for september 27th (for a friend) and for january or february 2010!

I have both. 27th Sept (2 tickets); sect 109 row O & 12th February (1 ticket); C1 row B. Available for purchase is possible.

Back