Buying/Selling/Trading/Searching-Tickets -UPDATED June 2 (posts4&5 )

Re: Buying/Selling/Trading/Searching-Tickets - List

Still want to swap 4 tickets August 12th BK 108, row V or July 26th also BK 104, row U lower tier for 4 tickets in August after 17th.
Any of these dates would be fine 19th/24th/26th/28th/30th of August or 1st/3rd of September. I need tickets with similar seat location
Anyone interested please PM me. :)

I'm looking for one ticket in row A1, A2 or A3.the best for me is july and august but may be any date:)

IM IN A SEARCH FOR 2 TICKETS FOR A SHOW IN JANUARY OR FEBUARY ! ! !

please help out with this one :)

Well I can't afford to fly to London in January, I didn't realize it was almost double the price than in July, which I can't afford so soon anyways. :-\ I'll have to wait until he comes to the US. If he's still alive after pounding out 50 freaking shows in London.

I've got two tickets for January 7
Block C3 Row A

Mengels7@gmail.com if you're interested. I'm not positive how much I want for these, I guess the highest bidder can have them.

Can you add me searching for tickets for late february. 1-3 tickets. Any seat.

Thanx so much :)

Hi,

I have one ticket for the 12th of July for sale.
Also,
I have one ticket for the 14th of July for sale.

Please PM with offers.

I have 2 tickets for Sunday 27th September BLK 112 which I would like to trade for 2 tickets on Thursday 3rd September in a similar area to those of the 27th.

If you can help me out please email me or PM me.

philiprussell1987@btinternet.com

Im still in a search for to tickets in january or febuary :)

please PM me if you have some to sell :)

I have the following i can swap with:

Thu 16 Jul 2009, 18:30
section BK 409, row T
(£50 Seat)

Tue 28 Jul 2009, 18:30
section BK 404, row S
(£65 Seat)

What price was your ticket? And what Block is it?

thanks for the offer Mo, but Im looking for either 8 or 10 July if possible, even tough I know they are like gold dust

I'm searching for tickets at 18 july, from 22. august till last one in september. 4 tickets or 2 tickets, good or very good seat, good price :)

Re: VIP box at the o2 places available

Are u serious?

What date and how much do you want?

I would love to party with some fans in a VIP box haha! " I wanna ROCK WITH YOU allll night"

i put most of the details up, it is the 3rd of august which is a monday, and its 300 pounds per person , pm me for my contact details

Last edited:

Hi Evonne I met you back in the MJNO days, you were with Nat C! I would LOVE to come in with you if there's still places! Sounds like sooo much fun, just one question, do we have to pay straight away? I'm all borrowed out until payday. :eek:

hi stacey, i might remember you by sight, yeah i was with nat c, shes coming too, and chelsey you might remeber her, also danny oliver and others add me on facebook, i do need the money pretty soon hun cuz i need to secure the booking, when is your pay day?

xx

are the vip boxes the same as the corporate boxes?

Sent you a message on Facebook.......................and on your profile..............I am keen.......................Lol

Yeah sounds like a once in a lifetime, I can pay tommorow no probs. Would be nice to be around lots of fans again, share the love :)

Back