Buying/Selling/Trading/Searching-Tickets -UPDATED June 2 (posts4&5 )

Re: VIP box at the o2 places available

yep got the message birchey,

startrader , yes its a corperate box......they give so many tickets to corperates! its about tim ethe fans had digs on them!!

Re: VIP box at the o2 places available

omg evvone i remember u, u mad nat c s mate, and we had a laff running around london if u remember with that nutter carnt even remember her name, but it was to the WMAS i saw u, gonna pm u now

Re: Buying/Selling/Trading/Searching-Tickets - List

evonne , thanks i just read rest of thread, i wont have that kinda money just yet, i am dad now, only really allowed to goto 1 concert lol, im going 28th august.

Terry

nice to hear from you anyhows.

Hei Evvone nice to see you at the forum. l do remember you from the mjno days. I have pm you:)

Hi there!

I would like to see if anybody is willing to trade. I have 4 tickets for 18/07/2009:
BK 414
Row M
786-789

I would like to see if someone is willing to trade these 4 tickets for 2 better seats for a weekend show. With better I mean at least lower tier/floor seats.

Thnx!

Looking for: Aug 1st.....4 tickets......lower level
Aug 3.......2 or 4 tickets....lower level

thanks

I have two tickets for 26th July Block 407 row G to swap for any date in January or Febuary. Please get back to me if you think you can help.

J

Hi
I have 2 tickets for Tuesday, July 14th BK 403 Row S...

I bought these 2 for a friend of mine who unfortunately (I just learned it today) can't be there on that date, but on July 10th or 12th. So if anyone would like to trade these 2 tickets for 2 tickets on July 10th or 12th that would be great.

Let me know :)

*updated*

put me on the searching list.... for

August 28th - VIP tickets - 6 rows or less (2-4 tickets)
August 30th - VIP tickets - 6 rows or less (2-4 tickets)
February 16th - Sections A1-A3 or VIP or 101 and 112 (2-4 tickets)

Can I be updated to have 1 ticket for sale instead of two? One was purchased by a member here.

Hi,

I'm still looking for 2 tickets, preferably for opening night. If you sell any please, please, please let me know!

Rinke................ 08.07 ............ 2 ...... Floor, Lower Tier preferred
winnares@gmail.com

Last edited:

I have one ticket for January 12th but I would prefer to go to a date in August, particularly one of the Saturday or Sunday shows but I'll consider any. It's block 109, and I will accept similar seats or higher tier as long as the money is made up. I am also considering selling the ticket as well if anyone is interested. It's just not the most convenient date for me to go.
PM me if you're interested!

looking to swap tht 411 row Q for 23 sept for anything for 17th aug. id sell tht 411 aswell, just got it so more fans have a chance to go.

Hi, I could only get 1 ticket for July 22, and I wanted to bring a friend (i'm coming from Canada).. is there anyone willing to sell a ticket for July 22.. anywhere in the arena is fine. Please pm me, thanks so much in advance :)

I have tickets for the following concerts:
8th July - 2 tickets BK413 row J
10th July - 2 tickets BK418, row M
14th July - 1 ticket BK103, row U
26th August - 2 tickets BK106, row CC
10th September - 1 ticket BK B2, row E

I am ONLY interested in Trading.

If you have tickets for any other dates in August / but preferably for 24th September, or any of the January 2010 dates please EMAIL me on tanjamjj@gmail.com

Thanks,
Tanja

u not meaning the 23 sept?

Ok would it be possible to clarify the nights I want tickets for? It's anytime after the 21st august and before late september, and then anytime in January before about the 23rd, and anytime at all in mid-late February (would be travelling from Hull, but it's no biggie) :)

That's 2 tickets, preferably floor or lower tier.

Ok would it be possible to clarify the nights I want tickets for? It's anytime after the 21st august and before late september, and then anytime in January before about the 23rd, and anytime at all in mid-late February (would be travelling from Hull, but it's no biggie) :)

That's 2 tickets, preferably floor or lower tier.

If you look at page 1, there are a few people selling 2 tickets in Aug/Sept.

cnewton2k ................. 30.08 ......... 4 ......... . B3 ....... X .......... ? .......... Yes ...... No
mickyj007 ................... 27.09 ........ 2 .......... 109 ....... O ........... ? ......... Yes ...... No
Mengels7 .................... 07.01 ........ 2 .......... C3 ........ A ............ ? ......... Yes ..... No
KOPV ......................... 18.01 ........ 2 ........... A2 ........ L .......... ? ........... Yes ..... No

Can you add me to the list?

Looking for two tickets for opening night, block A2 or similar.

Also, if possible block A2:
2 or more for 29 September
2 or more for 7 January
2 or more for 24 February

Hi friends,

i have one ticket on 1st Aug for low tier 111 Row C, anybody who needs that, pls contact me in time... and maybe we could go there together for i am just alone to go...

Hi friends,

i have one ticket on 1st Aug for low tier 111 Row C, anybody who needs that, pls contact me in time... and maybe we could go there together for i am just alone to go...

I am interested in this, but unfortunately i can't commit as i'm still looking out for 2 tickets and that's my priority.

I'm interested in 2 tix 26 august. Lower tier or floor :)

Back