Appleheads!

kampanilla jackson;2410329What kind of Apple are we? I mean...red ones said:
I think im a red one...considering i ate a red apple 2 day hehehe

Mashed Baked (oh so yummy, it's a new Thanksgiving staple)
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/mashed-baked-recipe/index.html

Nestle Toll House chocolate Chip Pie (we just call it Toll House pie for short lol)
http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/detail.aspx?ID=28218

We devour that stuff.

ooo i've had the first one without the french fried onions, sooo rich i could eat like one bite of it :lol: i'd have a fun time trying to make that one dairy-free tho :doh:

chocolate chip pie i've never heard of but it looks good like a big crumbly cookie!!! i'm gonna have to try to make that now thanks :D

kampinilla: i'd say i'm a green apple cuz i'm new and "green" here :)

happy thanksgiving everyone!!! i'm thankful for everyone making this place such a wonderful, fun, loving, michael-filled escape! :clapping::cheers:

I think I might be a ripe apple... So long ago I joined, I am ready to fall off the tree :lmao:
and I try to be a sweet apple too :p
apple_5.jpg

Seriously, can you all believe that London started this thread at the very beginning of August -
and we are like almost in first days of December and still going????........

yay for London she deserves it!

399px-summerfest_2008_fireworks_7109.jpg
2n9doba.jpg

Last edited:
I think I might be a ripe apple... So long ago I joined, I am ready to fall off the tree :lmao:
and I try to be a sweet apple too :p

edit: can you all seriously believe that London started this thread at the very beginning of August and we are like almost in first days of December and we are still going????........

yes i think you are a sweet one :angel:

huggs to you baby L .

im back.. but your now gone :weeping: bu tim off for 4 days!1 so maybe i will see you sometime :cheeky:
:

damm im missed the epic ghost play :(

:rollin: you get beat up alot tom tom!

hi guys lol looks like i missed the fun.. :mello:
There will be more plays I am sure :coffee:

:waving:

EDIT: This is my first ever 'repeat' post :weeping:
Sad day... :weeping:
:weeping: I know how it feels I've been there

Morning i dzien dobry :sun: This time difference is a SUKA isn't it...?
Couldn't play cause had to work :(
CALLA DO A GAME ON A SUNDAY! EVERYONE WILL JOIN IN!
(cause Saturday night I have planns already :naughty: )
today we are finishing this one... not sure how much time have we spent on playing yesterday. I am reallycurious of that :giggle:
I went so late to sleep last night I that I overslept this morning. I woke up @ 8:55 and @ 9:00 I had to leave to work :giggle:

Good morning Apples!!!!!! ^^

Today i have a really really silly question for all of u.....

What kind of Apple are we?
I mean...red ones, green ones, golden ones, delicious ones....just curious xD hehehe

HAVE A GREAT DAY FAMILY!
with Love...L-O-V-E....;)
I think I am an apple jouice since I don't eat apples much :lmao:

huggs to you baby L .
baby W!!!!!!! you back!!!!!!!!!!! :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

THX EVERYONE FOR ANSA MY QUESTION!!!! ^^ HEHEHE

I really thought no one would do it ,bt i'm glad to see i was wrong!
well i think i 'd be a red one too, because i love them! i could eat those kind of apples
all day!!!! breakfast, lunch, dinner......xD

And yeeess!! it's true today it's Thank's giving day!! so HAVE A GREAT DAY MY FRIENDS...Here in spain there's no Thank's giving day :(

Play#4 act 2 begins this evening...
only few hours to go!!!

But before lemme post here a review from the first part:
1. After some technical troubles the final courtain call has been announced:
kurtyna.jpg

2. Adrian, Clara, Adore, Tom (with golden badge :p ), Limon, Danielle, Herstory and Jess were in the Irish pub relaxing, drinking and listening to nice MJ's songs:
irishpub.jpg

They have lots of this:
guinness.jpg

and other yummy stuff :p

3. They met two strangers, who had a mission for them: to recognize his cousing from 5 other zombies (total of 6 men: cousin and 5 zombies)
5129z9.gif
5129z9.gif

4. Danielle won a heart of a nice, but a lil crazy bartender:
20p0uw.gif

5. The rest went to the castle to help twins with the mission. They flirt during the way and *couch* *couch* enjoy the companionship.
noc.jpg

6. The crew goes into the castle. Twins disappear :shout:.

In the castle:
@Adore meets man#1
12-2.gif

who gives her some wine. She spills wine on his carpet. He gives her a tissue with a signature of a king on it :king: and he wants her to join him during his bath. He wants her to get into the water first to try the water (the bath is very big)... he wants to watch her :ninja:... He smile seems to be not so nice this time, but he says be likes Adore and wants her to play with him.
Adore is not sure, but she decides to trust and puts her leg into the water... :ninja:

@Adrian runs to the kitchen. Takes a knife, garlic, electric mixer and ... walnuts... :lmao: She walks out of the kitchen to the loooooooong coridor-tunnel and meets #3:
2j5jvrd.jpg

who changes into a zombie and runs away as he smells garlic.
Adrian goes forward to the BIg Big room and meets #4 playing the piano and smoking a cigar.
jh7f4g.gif

He makes her a place near him, but she says he is a zombie, not a cousin. She sends him away.
She was right... that was a zombie...!!!!! Good guess Adrian :shades:
She goes to help Tom in his fight with #2 and tries to see if #2 is wearing a make-up - she thinks that would help her decide if this is a zombie or a cousin...

@Tom gets cucumber and a tub of butter from the kitchen (wtf? :mellow:). He runs upstairs and meets man#2
2-2.gif

who is watching him carefully and gets angry when Tom approches him. The real fight begins...
9-2.gif

2n8vfjk.jpg

Both Tom and #2 gets hurted... Clara and Adrian comes to help Tom. #6 comes to help #2...
286ww00.jpg

@Jess goes to the lowes room with a huge swimming pool. She meets there #5 slightly dancing while on the boat. She jumps on him... (btw. she had to swim, so she is all wet and cold now :p )
2nhiwlg.jpg

@Clara runs to the kitchen, gets a knife and a meat hammer. She gets and lights a torche as well. She follows Adrian as Adrian scares one zombie with garlic and meets piano playing zombie. Afer that Clara goes upstaires to help Tom out...

that was just a reminder...
2nd act of play begins in few hours...
seeeeeee yaaaaaa later!!!

Director Calla wellcomes :hi:​

Last edited:
ok, can someone tell me about rules of this game couse i'm not in topic :lol:

As you can see we are all involved with different zombies/cousin so Callie will write something about the situation each of us is in and we just reply with what we want to do, then she will write that in and say what happens next, then you carry on like that :D its so awesome!

Stay for a while, watch it unfold :fear:

next act of the play will be here in few hours :ninja: just making sure that you know that :ninja: unfortunatelly I have to do something in the real life before :ninja: but reminder is up for you to tease your imagination :tease:

:ninja: Tom do you think my broken head can recover and I can join :ninja:

:lmao: I was thinking 'Ummmm wtf happened to Limons head in the story :mello:' then I remembered :lmao:

Yeah, you spent the night in hospital, now you're right as rain :p

Think of an epic way to drop in while we are all fighting zombie Mikkas :fear:

As you can see we are all involved with different zombies/cousin so Callie will write something about the situation each of us is in and we just reply with what we want to do, then she will write that in and say what happens next, then you carry on like that :D its so awesome!

Stay for a while, watch it unfold :fear:

That is exactly how it works :ninja:

Nadia, you can join in :ciao: everyone can :smoothcriminal:

Thanks, I'll try! :lol:

Callie, generalnie wszystko rozumiem, ale mogłabyś mi jeszcze raz na szybko na PM w skrócie po polsku powiedzieć, tak na wszelki wypadek, mój angielski nie jest górnych lotów jak widać :lol: i o której mniej więcej start :D

Adooooooore!!

In my biology exam today we had to draw a 'biomass pyramid' :mello:
So I did what I thought it was, labelled it, then wrote 'idk.' next to it :giggle:

Adooooooore!!

In my biology exam today we had to draw a 'biomass pyramid' :mello:
So I did what I thought it was, labelled it, then wrote 'idk.' next to it :giggle:

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:
you shoudda draw a :mellow: too!

LMAO! when we met with Callie in London we were like:

me: 'and I saw that person and she told me this'
Calla ...
me: 'why you looking at me like this?'
Calla: it's : mellow :

ummmmmmm
:mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

I think we're in a very bad condition!

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:
you shoudda draw a :mellow: too!

LMAO! when we met with Callie in London we were like:

me: 'and I saw that person and she told me this'
Calla ...
me: 'why you looking at me like this?'
Calla: it's : mellow :

ummmmmmm
:mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

I think we're in a very bad condition!

:lmao: omg the real life :mello: :rofl:

Okay now im determined to write, or draw, crying wales :wild:

Oh and sorry for being away for so long, I was distracted by Golden Balls...

:waving:

Morning i dzien dobry :sun: This time difference is a SUKA isn't it...?
Couldn't play cause had to work :(
CALLA DO A GAME ON A SUNDAY! EVERYONE WILL JOIN IN!
(cause Saturday night I have planns already :naughty: )

*runs to Tom to talk to him so that he doesn't feel left alone
good luck in school this week applehead :hug:*
we've all been there my longest monologue was like 5 in a row lol :p

:huggy:

Good morning Apples!!!!!! ^^

Today i have a really really silly question for all of u.....

What kind of Apple are we?
I mean...red ones, green ones, golden ones, delicious ones....just curious xD hehehe

HAVE A GREAT DAY FAMILY!
with Love...L-O-V-E....;)

i'm a sassy delicious one :winking2:

huggs to you baby L .

Wendi :jump:

today we are finishing this one... not sure how much time have we spent on playing yesterday. I am reallycurious of that :giggle:
I went so late to sleep last night I that I overslept this morning. I woke up @ 8:55 and @ 9:00 I had to leave to work :giggle:

baby W!!!!!!! you back!!!!!!!!!!! :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Callieeeeeee!! :bounce:

Play#4 act 2 begins this evening...

only few hours to go!!!

But before lemme post here a review from the first part:
1. After some technical troubles the final courtain call has been announced:
kurtyna.jpg

2. Adrian, Clara, Adore, Tom (with golden badge :p ), Limon, Danielle, Herstory and Jess were in the Irish pub relaxing, drinking and listening to nice MJ's songs:
irishpub.jpg

They have lots of this:
guinness.jpg

and other yummy stuff :p

3. They met two strangers, who had a mission for them: to recognize his cousing from 5 other zombies (total of 6 men: cousin and 5 zombies)
5129z9.gif
5129z9.gif

4. Danielle won a heart of a nice, but a lil crazy bartender:
20p0uw.gif

5. The rest went to the castle to help twins with the mission. They flirt during the way and *couch* *couch* enjoy the companionship.
noc.jpg

6. The crew goes into the castle. Twins disappear :shout:.

In the castle:
@Adore meets man#1
12-2.gif

who gives her some wine. She spills wine on his carpet. He gives her a tissue with a signature of a king on it :king: and he wants her to join him during his bath. He wants her to get into the water first to try the water (the bath is very big)... he wants to watch her :ninja:... He smile seems to be not so nice this time, but he says be likes Adore and wants her to play with him.
Adore is not sure, but she decides to trust and puts her leg into the water... :ninja:

@Adrian runs to the kitchen. Takes a knife, garlic, electric mixer and ... walnuts... :lmao: She walks out of the kitchen to the loooooooong coridor-tunnel and meets #3:
2j5jvrd.jpg

who changes into a zombie and runs away as he smells garlic.
Adrian goes forward to the BIg Big room and meets #4 playing the piano and smoking a cigar.
jh7f4g.gif

He makes her a place near him, but she says he is a zombie, not a cousin. She sends him away.
She was right... that was a zombie...!!!!! Good guess Adrian :shades:
She goes to help Tom in his fight with #2 and tries to see if #2 is wearing a make-up - she thinks that would help her decide if this is a zombie or a cousin...

@Tom gets cucumber and a tub of butter from the kitchen (wtf? :mellow:). He runs upstairs and meets man#2
2-2.gif

who is watching him carefully and gets angry when Tom approches him. The real fight begins...
9-2.gif

2n8vfjk.jpg

Both Tom and #2 gets hurted... Clara and Adrian comes to help Tom. #6 comes to help #2...
286ww00.jpg

@Jess goes to the lowes room with a huge swimming pool. She meets there #5 slightly dancing while on the boat. She jumps on him... (btw. she had to swim, so she is all wet and cold now :p )
2nhiwlg.jpg

@Clara runs to the kitchen, gets a knife and a meat hammer. She gets and lights a torche as well. She follows Adrian as Adrian scares one zombie with garlic and meets piano playing zombie. Afer that Clara goes upstaires to help Tom out...

that was just a reminder...
2nd act of play begins in few hours...
seeeeeee yaaaaaa later!!!

Director Calla wellcomes :hi:​

ohh hells yes! i will be able to join :giggle:

to all: you do realize that appleheads combine with games are even more addictive?
:lmao:
yes this is true!!! :ninja:

:ninja: Tom do you think my broken head can recover and I can join :ninja:

i will come rescue you form the hospital and we will sped race to the castle to save the day! :ninja:

ADORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Sweetest babyW where were you hiding????

here have a floooowerrrrr for a good day :D :flowers:

galeriawiosna37a.jpg

:bounce:
aw thanx sweetie :yes::give_rose:

:yes: :better::wub: this play looks intrestin

hi to all :D

Back