Appleheads!

nope, my fam is all in Washington. just hanging out at home :)

Awww, I figured that, I just thought maybe you at least had a friend's house or somewhere to go to. that sucks you have to be all alone. Wish you could come have dinner with us :huggy:

Awww, I figured that, I just thought maybe you at least had a friend's house or somewhere to go to. that sucks you have to be all alone. Wish you could come have dinner with us :huggy:

only friends i have in las vegas are my co workers.. and i spend to much time with them as it is :lmao: my roommate is here but he works nights so he is sleeping! i actually enjoy my time alone TBH!

:hug: 's to the appleheads :D

Happy Thanksgiving *gobble gobble gobble* :lol:

see y'all sometime tomorrow. have fun :D

:ciao:

:heart:

Last edited:
Hay apples!! :waving:

I'm glad Im not dead yet in Calla's story :lol:

I was on a good mood but I just realized they stop showing TII in cinemas today, and it's 11 pm here, so it's too late, I was thinking of going for a 3rd time, alone this time... But now it's too late :cry:

Happy fat feast day to all my American fellow appleheads! ;) :lol:

Britt are you at home? :huggy:

Wow! I think this is very rare, that Finland is "better" or "ahead" in something :p ;) (as in we had TII longer)

I was but I've said that line enough times :mello:

I'll save you the trouble Clara

WANG = PEEEEEENIS!

:bugeyed :rofl:

YEZ, I just quoted you :evil: :smilerolleyes:

I found it though ;)

............... Thanks a lot dudes and dudettes. I feel so appreciated. :mello:

I cant bealive I am missing this :cry: I have to spend time with sister.... I will have tond to read tomorrow.
:cry: *leaves*

Is there a vajayjay of Europe? :mello:

A wut? :mello:

My friend told me to tell you: go fuck a duck ! :p :p

He also pointed out that Italy is the wang of Europe!! That's true, it's lower! ;)

Tom, u better take that huge penis off before u get in trouble :mello: :rofl:
Some mod helper you are! Tsk tsk tsk!

I hope I'll be able to play with you guys :p:fear:

I was reading your last game from yesterday..... hardcore :lol::lol:

Back