Merged: Psychics channel Michael

@Amy: That just teared me up. How amazing.... :heart:

I was really stressed and only made it in 1 minute left, so didn't have much...I actually feel worse now. Listened to an instrumental called Prayer For Peace (found it on the web a while ago, it's sort of an outtake thing for Dangerous?) to calm down and hold my ankh-necklace to get some comfort. Really strange how this necklace is becoming so 'important' to me. Anyways, so I looked at this picture where Michael looks actually quite sad but really pure...and just overthought all that I've seen in London. Trying to realize everyone doing this at the same time, trying to envision...but I was just too stressy to get deeper unfortunately.

When I was done I felt bad all of a sudden....not only for Michael but also for the point I'm at in my life now. Just wish I could feel some LOVE...like, real love...finally have a lover etc. Not only giving, but getting that admiration in return...all these insecurities about myself came up again. Ugh. I'm living my life the best I can and all that...what am I doing wrong? After 20 years I'm still not there where I want to be on several subjects. Ah well, that's a whole other topic though so won't go that road I guess.

Funny though, Amy, how you asked for everyones negativities to go away and yet here it comes piling up on me! Maybe needs to pile up before I can 'throw it away'? Hmm.

Sooo yeah...not much for me here.:no:

So, I finished the prayer not long ago, but then managed to knock over a whole tub of bath salts onto my floor. :doh: So, I've spent the last half hour trying to clear them up. :lol:

Anyway, for the prayer I layed on my bed and was listening to Will You Be There on my iPod in the background to help me focus. I saw some white lights about 5 mins in, and then got a strong tingling sensation down my left arm. I felt a really strong sense of love if that makes sense? :lol: But yeah anyway, it felt pretty good.

@amygrace Aw, wow, great experience! :hug:
Oh no! Bath salts are like spilt beebee's. lol.
Cool you saw light and had the tingling...I've yet to feel tingling during any of these, but so many report it!

Mrs. Music said:
Funny though, Amy, how you asked for everyones negativities to go away and yet here it comes piling up on me! Maybe needs to pile up before I can 'throw it away'? Hmm.
Sorry to hear you're feeling bad...but you know, that's exactly the way to clear crap! Just like what you said here...but it's not that it "piled up"...it's that it came to your attention, so you could work through it, feel the energy, then release it. So while it feels sucky, it has a point. lol. I've certainly been there though...feeling what you are feeling. So even though it doesn't really help, just sayin'...I feel ya sister!

Sorry to hear you're feeling bad...but you know, that's exactly the way to clear crap! Just like what you said here...but it's not that it "piled up"...it's that it came to your attention, so you could work through it, feel the energy, then release it. So while it feels sucky, it has a point. lol. I've certainly been there though...feeling what you are feeling. So even though it doesn't really help, just sayin'...I feel ya sister!
Yeah that's true. It's just that I've been at these points so often before, and I am sooo ready for all these things yet it doesn't come as soon as I would want to have it. Really frustrating....like wanting to grab something but it slips out from just the top of your fingers.
Argh. But thanks for understanding hun... ;D

Btw, I recommend that Prayer For Peace instrumental for you guys...it's so beautiful! I wonder what it is, can't find anything about it but vids from fans and stuff. How strange I've never heard it before in all these years! I uploaded it, it's under the text in my previous post.

Hey everyone!! I'm soooo sorry I've been away for a few days :( Missed you all so much!!!

Catching up took a while as there were soooo many new posts, haha ;) But I've just finished catching up on everything and there were sooo many beautiful posts that touched me deeply... Oh God, I love you guys so much. :heart:

I will post my thoughts tomorrow cause I need to get to bed soon if I don't wanna look too much like a zombie tomorrow LOL But before that, I wanted to share what I felt during tonight's MLP :)

I cried so much again, listening to The Lost Children again (I can't help it, I just NEED to listen to this song during this particular moment, I feel so connected to Michael when I listen to it, I can feel his SOUL in there)... But it was good. I imagined all of us holding hands around this big tree, in this very peaceful setting... I felt everyone's unity & love.

It was short but intense. I miss Michael so freaking much :cry:

Amy - Wow, what an AMAZING experience. So deep. Thank you so much for sharing! BTW I just listened to your song, "Afterglow". So beautiful, brought tears to my eyes :cry: Can't wait to hear the final version! You rock, girl.

Mrs Music - Girl I know how you feel but what I always try to tell myself is "everything comes in due time". It may suck right now and it's not fair but I truly believe that all of those "bad moments" can only lead us to something beautiful afterwards. Corny, I know, but I truly believe that... You said you're spreading love and not receiving any or at least not enough. Well trust me, you WILL receive love. All this "love spreading" will pay off in a big way, soon. I don't have one single doubt about that! Take care, girlie :hug:

BTW I'm so glad your gig went well (sad your parents didn't come, though :( ), hope we'll get to hear or see something soon ;) I'm gonna check out the pix you posted from your trip to London and... well I'm gonna stop here and continue later, otherwise I'll never get to bed LOL ;)

Thank God you guys and this thread are here. YOU all mean so much to me. Thank you for being here, thank you for all the LOVE. Michael would be so proud to see all this. :angel:

Oh and welcome to this fantastic thread, WhoAmI!! :) Your band sounds great!! Thanx for sharing your music with us & good luck with everything! :)

Good night everyone, love you all so much :hug:

I'll be back reaaaaal soon :D

Take care everyone :heart:

L.O.V.E.

I did the MLP and right at the start I felt a wave of energy just blasting at me. I was like whoa, this is really strong! Like all this energy hit the back of my head and was flowing through my whole body. Then after about 30 seconds it petered out. I only prayed for about 5 minutes this time. I didn't feel much else except my heart seemed to be beating pretty fast afterward. It gave me a little mood lift and maybe a bit of a adrenalin rush.

@Kira: Awwww you are sooo sweet! Such a touching post! :heart: Thanks so much for your supporting words girl, means a lot, really. Wasn't planning on giving up though but yeah...sometimes it's hard to see what exactly I'm doing it for ya know. But I guess it'll come in time indeed...it must have it's reasons. And will really try to record something soon, mehh I'm so busy...need to find a day where I can sit down and really get something done. But I'll do it!

I'm sorry you miss Michael so much...hope you will feel a bit better soon, and good night! :huggy:

Hey everyone!! I'm soooo sorry I've been away for a few days :( Missed you all so much!!!
Kira!!!! Omg! I must have totally picked up on your energy earlier...out of nowhere you popped in my head after the meditation and I thought, "Where is Kira? She hasn't been on the thread in awhile! I need to send her a message!" but then I forgot when I got all caught up telling my meditation experience. But here you are! Yay!

Amy - Wow, what an AMAZING experience. So deep. Thank you so much for sharing! BTW I just listened to your song, "Afterglow". So beautiful, brought tears to my eyes :cry: Can't wait to hear the final version! You rock, girl.
Thank you sweets... much love! :huggy:

amygrace *- Yay! So the Secret Squirrel Society did get the invitation to MLP! :lol: And thanks for getting rid of all my crap for me ;) But seriously... whoa. That's like some kind of epiphany, right? Amazing! And how the squirrel raised its little hand like that... weird and cool. I saw pink light as well, then blue, then white. As usual I have tons to write about it, lol, but still haven't gotten to it because I was inundated by tweets & emails & comments and on and on, lol. Woweee. Will write in a while (I hope).

Louise & CaptainEOLove - So glad you did it as well. Tingling sensations, blasts of love... :wub: At least it felt good :)

Mrs Music - yeah, so you kind of had an epiphany of sorts too...ok, so not quite like the love squirrel. Sorry you were so stressed. I can imagine that after being in London there's a lot going through the mind, filtering down in new ways. I really felt sad at times today about Michael.

I have to totally agree with what Amygrace & Kira said about the situation. Crap tends to pile up and become a pain in the ass sometimes during the clearing process. And also "everything comes in due time". Unfortunately/fortunately that tends to be true. Unfortunately because it means waiting, fortunately because it usually works out in the end. :angel:

Hi Kira! Welcome back :)

Ok, so now that it's 2:30 am, finally off to check the MLP thread here... lol...

P.S. Just one quick thing because I wondered if it was one of you, since we have an energy connection via the meditation experiments... Michael was totally with us. I know he was :) Anyway, at one point (maybe 8 mins or so into the prayer) I saw a woman's face, probably in her early to mid 20's (white with dark blond to brown hair, I think) and she looked at me with tears on her face and asked in a kind of desperate way, "Where's Michael????" I told her, "Michael's here! He's here, he's with us" and then for whatever reason she said, "Ohhhhh!" and smiled. :shrug:

Aw heck... I decided to post my prayer experience here and an abbreviated version the prayer thread (cutting out the particulary 'weird' stuff, lolol)... writing now...

Last edited:
Hey girls :flowers:

I wasn't able to do the MLP today , I've been out all day , but I've reading your experiences and Im glad most of you did it :)

Amy Amazing ! I really enjoyed reading your experience with the squirrel , thanks for sharing !! The episode made me remember the movie alvin and the chipmunks lol

MrsMusic Great meeting pictures ! I forgot to tell you yesterday , thanks for sharing :D

Before the prayer I asked for Michael, for angels/guides and other spirits of light if they wish to help us. I definitely felt not alone ... I mean I could feel presence. I felt very emotional about Michael and cried. I could feel him. I told him how much I love him (like he doesn't know by now :lol:) and miss him, etc. It was then I thought about Harry Potter and the strong emotional memory one needs in order to successfully do the Patronus Charm, lol. I realized mine was my love for Michael. At least this time that's what I needed. The selfless love that would be someone's angel no matter what, in their darkest hour, would always be there, always help. If I felt that for everyone, if we all felt that for everyone, there would be no hunger or war in this world.

Then the prayer time came and I felt a huge influx/wave of energy and my ears started ringing. Also got a bit of a headache again. I sat on the bed, crosslegged, palms up, headphones on low volume playing Ultimate Om. Hubby decided to stay in the living room, lol. Fine. I could concentrate better then ;) I cried, not so much from being sad, but just because it was all overwhelming. I conjured the love for Michael again and started growing a big pink heart inside me. After a couple of minutes I said, "Ok, guys, let's start connecting now" and I thought of you gals, Twitter followers, friends and family and reached out in some way. I then saw the globe, like Google Earth, flying across the planet slowly, looking down and seeing all the little dots of light that were people praying with us. I saw every continent. The energy connected then and it's like it grew and spread and ended up like a big globe of light that turned pink. I saw Haiti from far above and sent an extra wave there, asking they all be healed and comforted.

Next I felt the energy change like many had left the group, but felt I should continue. The energy was still very strong. Next thing I knew I was looking at Earth from space, glowing in pink light. I was giving the planet Reiki with many others. Then we seemed to form a circle in space, surrounding Earth, holding hands around the planet. I saw vague images like a giant peace sign and a huge pink heart over the world, like in front of it. Then we were chanting "peace and love" over and over together. The energy turned to blue, which I saw before, which was the healing portion of the prayer. I felt the shift in focus to healing. (Strange, because I always thought of green as healing.) Then I thought, this planet is peaceful. It's filled with love. Like it's glowing with this across the galaxy.

Around this time I started to drift a bit and figured it was time to stop, but that's when I saw the woman who asked "Where's Michael???" Michael was certainly with us. At first I felt him strongly, but then he was focusing too and so the feeling of him specifically among the thousands wasn't intense, but I knew he was with us all. (And this was totally different from the past prayers where I didn't feel much of a connection to him for some reason.)

I started to think of forests and jungles and oceans and animals and that we have to do something... wishing them all to be healed and strong and alive. Just seeing emerald green rainforests and the like. Then I suddenly felt that a terrorist group is planning something. I saw a man and went to him with this energy and was like giving him a message of "love and peace -- that's God -- love and peace" and felt his energy go, "Yeah, you're right. LOVE and PEACE is the right path." (Hopefully it works then, huh? I'm assuming this was a glimpse of something we'd done collectively.) Then I turned attention to other violence in the world and tried to remind everyone of the truth of love and peace at their core. It was odd and amazing at the same time, trying to be the messenger.

Then... I suddenly realized I was in the innermost circle of a huge crowd of people that had gathered around a central point, like very tight concentric circles (?) of people going out as far as the eye could see. Wow. We all looked up then and in the clouds we saw a huge smiling face... it was Michael! :) Not with the shy giggly smile, but just smiling, like beaming. Beautiful. Then I thought of Jesus (clouds, face in the sky... next logical thought maybe, lol) and suddenly I could see him as well. (I've actually seen Jesus & MJ together in a meditation, so not so weird.) He was smiling too, but kind of staying behind the scenes more, standing farther in the background. At this point it seemed everything was glowing in white light energy. And I just felt that was it, we're done for this month. I thanked everyone and Michael and asked that everyone be blessed with abundance and health and happiness.

This was so calm and peaceful. Different from last month's bad booming stereo & stress experience. So now I know... don't eat beforehand (all I had for 'dinner' before was a fruit smoothie, lol), start at least 5 minutes before and stay the heck away from the computer for 15 mins before. I wish everyone had had an amazing experience. There are some really neat ones posted already on the MLP forum. Going over there next. :angel: Love you guys :heart: There's always next month :)

amygrace *- Yay! So the Secret Squirrel Society did get the invitation to MLP! :lol: And thanks for getting rid of all my crap for me ;) But seriously... whoa. That's like some kind of epiphany, right? Amazing! And how the squirrel raised its little hand like that... weird and cool. I saw pink light as well, then blue, then white. As usual I have tons to write about it, lol, but still haven't gotten to it because I was inundated by tweets & emails & comments and on and on, lol. Woweee. Will write in a while (I hope).
'Secret Squirrel Society' LMAO.
Looking forward to reading your experience!
Interesting about the woman you saw...maybe it was someone participating in the meditation... I wish I saw/felt Michael during it! But my squirrely was enough... a lot of love for a little critter. hehe.

Flor!
Good to see you checkin' in girl. :huggy:

Then I turned attention to other violence in the world and tried to remind everyone of the truth of love and peace at their core. It was odd and amazing at the same time, trying to be the messenger.
Wonderful experience to read! This particular part caught me because I did the same at one point. It felt like everyone needed to be reminded of their true selves...that underneath it all was pure love and light. It made me think of the line "there's a place in your heart and I know that it is love" - that's when I decided to envisions everyone's "crap" being stripped away... so that their true selves only remained, and they could see and feel that.
I need to check out the MLP forum...I haven't been over there yet!

hey everyone!!
I couldn't do the prayer cos I was in class...boo! I hope everyone had a good experience.

When I was done I felt bad all of a sudden....not only for Michael but also for the point I'm at in my life now. Just wish I could feel some LOVE...like, real love...finally have a lover etc. Not only giving, but getting that admiration in return...all these insecurities about myself came up again. Ugh. I'm living my life the best I can and all that...what am I doing wrong? After 20 years I'm still not there where I want to be on several subjects. Ah well, that's a whole other topic though so won't go that road I guess.

Sooo yeah...not much for me here.:no:

Oh hun, :better: I know the feeling.......I'm sorry you feel like this too. Most of the time it doesn't bother me, but now and again, yes, it hurts. My friends keep saying "oh it's just that you haven't found someone good enough for you" but I find that to be bullsh*t, I'm sorry. And unrequited love is one of the hardest things. I have no words of wisdom, but I do believe that positive energy attracts positive things, and I try to trust that what's meant to be will be. You're not alone.

Amygrace - What a neat experience! Have you given your squirrel a name yet? :lol: It's neat to read abotu how everyone's experiences were. I couldn't concentrate clearly..just a lot on my mind. I still can't relax enough I guess:mello:. I wish I could have had something similar to yours or mjbunny's. I didn't get that far in my prayer due to being interrupted. I was also having difficulty shifting negative energy and "crap" aside. I felt it was just heavy on me.

mjbunny - Wow! That sounds like a lot went on. You always seem to have such clear pictures of everything. I was praying silently for like a minute and then I was interrupted.. and then couldn't get back on track. Still haveing trouble relaxing and focusing. When I started praying I was praying for the world, and friends and family. Then MJ and his family came to me..and I was saying "Michael are you here?" Just a few seconds after I asked..I was interrupted! :eek:hmy: Always the way with me... so hopefully next month, I'll be able to concentrate properly. Who knows?

Mrs.Music - :better: Aww I hope things will look up for you hun. I know how you feel... any time you need someone to talk to we are here. I get down sometimes, but coming here helps me a bit. Sending love your way.

I had a small weird dream a few nights ago. It was like one of those dreams that mesh together..like not making sense. So anyway, Michael was in a small part just before I woke up. Here goes.

Oddly enough I was on this weird swing that had a stone seat and a rope through the center..(like a monkey swing..I dunno what the rest of the world calls it..I am American haha) I was sitting on this swing way up..like 20 feet off the ground. I dunno how I got on..but I remember struggling to position myself without falling off. Someone helped me on..but never saw who it was.:scratch: Anyway, it was in this huge giant white room... and I saw a huge window. To me it felt like this room was the highest room in the world..like you can see the world below from this giant window. I starting to swing a little bit and was looking for someone..and then a white tall door opened and it was Michael! He was smiling and he giggled a bit. His hair was pulled back kinda like ITC video but his hair was much longer. He was wearing white.. and he was walking down the center of this big room..and I was swinging above him. I dunno if he saw me but he seemed happy to be in this room..and he looked so lively. I just sat up there on my stone swing and watched him. I wanted to go to him..but then I woke up.:mello: He looked so alive and happy... why do I always wake up before I actually get to hear him speak?! This ALWAYS happens when I dream of him.

I dunno what to make of it. Was it symbolic or what?

Reactions: Bee
Hey everyone. Sorry I couldn't be a part of the MLP. I had some stuff going on. I really wanted to do it so I'll make sure to keep it free next month.

I had my first MJ dream in a while. I haven't been able to remember any of my dreams for the last week or so. Last night I woke up from a strange dream and I typed a 13 text long message into my phone. I don't know how I stayed awake to type it all :lol: I'll just tell the part Michael was in. I don't often dream about celebrities (I don't count Michael as a celebrity, he feels closer to me than that) but last night I was running towards a shed (with a toilet in it) in the middle of a big field. Johnny Depp was running after me and I was shouting 'I just want to go to the toilet!'. He shouted back 'I was just in there and I want to make sure I wiped the seat!' :lol: So I let him in ahead of me and I saw Michael walking/gliding towards the middle of the field. He was wearing a mustard coloured flowy thing... (like a suit and a big jacket or something??). everything felt happy and bright when he arrived.

Anyway, Jared Leto appeared out of nowhere and he was Jared but he acted like his character from Requiem For A Dream (New York accent, seemed to be on something). He was holding a cigarette like a dart threatening to stick it into Michael's face. Michael didn't do anything. Some woman came along and tried swatting it out of his hand but it wasn't working. I grabbed his hand, took the cigarette from him and stamped it out on the ground. He seemed grateful because he could see that he was attacking someone who was sending out so much love. I turned to Michael and put my hands out. He took my hands and I can't describe the love I could feel. We could all feel the love since he showed up but the undiluted hand-in-hand dose was overwhelming. Everything made sense to me at that moment. It was like everything became clear and "Love is the answer" was all I could hear. I was completely consumed with that thought.

I'm not completely sure of the order in which all of this happened so the next thing could have been right after I took the cigarette from Jared Leto. I put an unlit cigarette in my mouth and put my arms out to hug Jared. He looked at me and kind of jokingly said 'That's my cigarette'. Then he turned serious and said 'I was just smoking that'. (it was like he was a good person and a bad person kept trying to take over) I was debating whether or not to give it to him when everything went black.

I woke up (in the dream) and all I could see was scrolling text. A man was reading it aloud. It said 'Amanda woke up in the hospital.' and some other stuff I can't remember. Jared Leto knocked me out for my cigarette! :lol: The next paragraph said something about Jackson 5, Motown and Michael. There was a word that stuck out to me in that paragraph but I didn't write it down and now I can't remember it.

Then I woke up. I had a really bad cramp in my stomach and back. My bf couldn't figure out what was going on because he woke up to see me curled up in pain typing a message into my phone :lol: He gave up and fell back asleep because I was concentrating too hard on remembering everything to give him a proper answer.

I had something else typed out about how Michael was mostly in the background of the dream and it felt like he was like a protector or over-see-er.

cyberjackson Michael didn't speak in my dream either. He was physically there but it felt like he was a powerful force or something. He gave off a really strong happy, loving feeling but apart from holding my hands he seemed to be there watching over everything and making everything feel positive.

Thanks Kira :huggy:

Amy Your story about the squirrel was so cute. I hope he comes back to see you again.

Last edited:
:waving:

Well, the MLP. I was really up for it, cos I had class early today I got into bed early and thought yeah this is gonna be real good. I asked my higher self to connect to you guys, and everyone else who was taking part. So I focused all my energy into sending out L.O.V.E especially to those in Haiti, then to MJs kids, but then again to all over the world. I remember feeling really weightless, and inside my own head. Like I know this sounds weird, but I couldn't feel my actual body, but just inside my mind, that was active. And I though man this is so cool. ..Then I fell asleep. I was so annoyed. Cos when I checked my clock it was 10:28pm and I was like there's no way it went that quickly, I must of fallen asleep but my brain woke me up to tell me to turn my phone off. I so hope my higher self joined all you in the MLP while I was asleep. At least I managed to send out some love.

I just read all your experiences. Amy!! The squirrel. That is so cute, and so amazing :wub:
and mjbunny!! The girls face you saw, and everything else. Wow is all I can say. You guys have amazing experiences.
Mrs.Music, sorry to hear you feel like that, girl! :hug:
cyberjackson - nice dream. :wub: thanks for sharing.
WhoAmI - Okay lol at the Johnny Depp part! :lol:

I was missing Michael again today, reflecting on him on my journey back from class. I tried to this morning but the school kids were on the train and you know what they are like :rolleyes:
I listened to some MJ songs and felt some tears filling my eyes. I didn't want to ask for MJ cos I feel like I'm taking away some of his time and peace. I just get my guide (whoever that is) to give him my message :angel:

Hope everyone is good today. :heart: :hug:

Hey everyone, love to all of you. :hug: :heart:

@mjbunny, I can't stop staring at the GIF in your siggy! Adorable. :wub: :swoon:

I didn't get to join with the MLP prayer since everyone in my house was screaming. Urgh.

So I went to bed crying.

I had a small weird dream a few nights ago. It was like one of those dreams that mesh together..like not making sense. So anyway, Michael was in a small part just before I woke up. Here goes.

Oddly enough I was on this weird swing that had a stone seat and a rope through the center..(like a monkey swing..I dunno what the rest of the world calls it..I am American haha) I was sitting on this swing way up..like 20 feet off the ground. I dunno how I got on..but I remember struggling to position myself without falling off. Someone helped me on..but never saw who it was.:scratch: Anyway, it was in this huge giant white room... and I saw a huge window. To me it felt like this room was the highest room in the world..like you can see the world below from this giant window. I starting to swing a little bit and was looking for someone..and then a white tall door opened and it was Michael! He was smiling and he giggled a bit. His hair was pulled back kinda like ITC video but his hair was much longer. He was wearing white.. and he was walking down the center of this big room..and I was swinging above him. I dunno if he saw me but he seemed happy to be in this room..and he looked so lively. I just sat up there on my stone swing and watched him. I wanted to go to him..but then I woke up.:mello: He looked so alive and happy... why do I always wake up before I actually get to hear him speak?! This ALWAYS happens when I dream of him.
I dunno what to make of it. Was it symbolic or what?
Interesting dream! I wonder if you were actually observing him somewhere on the other side? Either way it follows the same pattern of many other dreams...which is that he's happy and watching over us. :heart: Sucks that you woke up before hearing him speak though. It's so annoying when that happens.

WhoAmI said:
Johnny Depp was running after me and I was shouting 'I just want to go to the toilet!'. He shouted back 'I was just in there and I want to make sure I wiped the seat!' :lol:
LMAO! Weird but funny.

WhoAmI said:
I turned to Michael and put my hands out. He took my hands and I can't describe the love I could feel. We could all feel the love since he showed up but the undiluted hand-in-hand dose was overwhelming. Everything made sense to me at that moment. It was like everything became clear and "Love is the answer" was all I could hear. I was completely consumed with that thought.
This is most beautiful :angel: wish I could dream of him in this way. Your dreams seemed full of symbolism and messages...how cool.

WhoAmI said:
Then I woke up. I had a really bad cramp in my stomach and back.
Had to quote this part 'cause I had this happen to me today. It was weird...I woke up with unusual cramps in my stomach. I was like wtf? I'm thinking a spirit or maybe my higher self woke me up though...'cause I needed to process some energy. Because right after that a new song just dropped in my lap. It was interesting...it was like, wake up, bring up old energy (cramps), submit it to the conscious brain and move it out by writing a song about it. It's the fastest I've ever written a song...I didn't have to think hard about lyrics or anything. Anyway, just interesting.

darlingdear said:
I so hope my higher self joined all you in the MLP while I was asleep. At least I managed to send out some love.
I'm sure it did! I bet falling asleep was your way of really joining in this time. Because when you get your conscious out of the way you are more free to experience the other side. So, even though you may not remember anything...I bet you were there. :angel:

DanceOfZenab1994 said:
I didn't get to join with the MLP prayer since everyone in my house was screaming. Urgh.
So I went to bed crying.
Aw that sucks...I'm sorry. :better: Hope next time there's peace (and quiet) in your house.

I'm sure it did! I bet falling asleep was your way of really joining in this time. Because when you get your conscious out of the way you are more free to experience the other side. So, even though you may not remember anything...I bet you were there. :angel:

I hope so! I mean I did wake up about 20 mins later lol, maybe it was better I fell asleep, maybe I got more out of it :thinking:

So I went to bed crying.

Aw, :hug:

I feel really out of sorts this evening, I dunno whether it's cos I'm tired. I think I'm a bit sad too, not only about MJ, but just everything, lots of changes and stuff. Maybe I need a chat with my higher self/spirit guide.

I feel really out of sorts this evening, I dunno whether it's cos I'm tired. I think I'm a bit sad too, not only about MJ, but just everything, lots of changes and stuff. Maybe I need a chat with my higher self/spirit guide.

Aww :hug: I hope you feel better soon darlingdear :)

I turned to Michael and put my hands out. He took my hands and I can't describe the love I could feel. We could all feel the love since he showed up but the undiluted hand-in-hand dose was overwhelming. Everything made sense to me at that moment. It was like everything became clear and "Love is the answer" was all I could hear. I was completely consumed with that thought

Aww Michael's hands :wub: What a great dream you had!

Love you all :heart:

darlingdear - that's what I think too... like you went to sleep so that you could fully participate or something :)

Cyberjackson
- I agree: amygrace should give the squirrel a name ;) Too bad you couldn't concentrate for the prayer. The dream about Michael made me think of the white space some of us have seen in meditations, the big white room up high. It's nice that you saw him. Just seeing him in a dream always make me feel better :wub: And some of the most intense MJ dreams I've had he hasn't spoken. Like WhoAmI said, he was just there like this powerful force.

WhoAmI - I thought of the MLP a bit when you mentioned how in the dream MJ was just LOVE... and you could all feel the love and "love is the answer". I wonder (I mean it doesn't have to be) if that was a participation on some level in the prayer? Who knows. And what a weird dream :lol: I don't think most women (or some guys, lol) would mind much having Johnny Depp chase them, to the toilet or wherever! I didn't even know who Jared Leto is until you mentioned Requiem for a Dream, doh. I finally just saw that movie a couple of weeks ago.

@mjbunny, I can't stop staring at the GIF in your siggy! Adorable. :wub: :swoon:
:hysterical: Me neither!!!!! I don't know if keeping it there is a wondrous, beautiful and heavenly distraction ... or some kind of terribly unfair yet irresistable baby-bunny-cute kind of torture :smilie_butterflies: It's right up there with that slow-motion gif made from the Bad-era Ebony/Jet interview. But that one... well... it makes me all ...a-hee-hee :blushing: , while this one here is just... I mean, what the heck... how can one human being possibly be more adorable than 10 kittens and a dozen baby bunnies all rolled into one???? I don't know, but he managed to do it! (Oh, ok, there's a little a-hee-hee in there as well. I say this after oggling my siggy for the last couple of minutes... :innocent:)

I didn't get to join with the MLP prayer since everyone in my house was screaming. Urgh. So I went to bed crying.
Ohhhhh :( :hug: (Just look at my siggy pic. It will distract you and make you feel warm and fuzzy...)

Last edited:
Hi guys, I wanted to share something. I was thinking about how remarkable it is with the MLP and those meditation experiments that people have had similar experiences or have seen similar things. So I wanted to research on that, and I came across this site. I really found it interesting and it's well worth reading. http://www.hermes-press.com/unitive_consciousness.htm
Thanks for sharing, Elise! There are some mezmerizing images on that page...
Confuse.gif
I loved this quote in particular:

"Man did not weave the web of life;
he is merely a strand in it.
Whatever he does to the web,
he does to himself."
Very insightful and true. What we give we get back...in a very real way. The energy we put out into the world, through our own actions and onto others...whether it be an act of greed, hate, cruelty...heck just aiming negative thoughts toward someone, that energy affects everyone as a whole...as we are all connected. If everyone could only realize this.

I also liked this part on the site...because it made me think of Michael:
"when listening to Miles Davis' Sketches of Spain, arranged and conducted by Gil Evans, we recognize that Miles and his band entered into a higher realm of consciousness when they created this piece of music. And listening to Sketches of Spain in a receptive mood allows us to enter that same confluent world of higher awareness."
That's totally what Michael did and how he got us to enter another plane/realm of consciousness with his music.

Hi guys! I haven´t had the time to read back.. But I will after I get home from school.. :hug:

I didn´t feel so much this last MLP (maybe because I was in a bad mood) , but at one point I did see a lion being pulled.. Hopefully, I will feel more the next MLP... I´m going to read your experiences later when I get home.. Good bye! :hug:

I had a horrible dream last night. One of my closest friends died. And I woke up and thought it was real. It made me feel weird for the rest of the day lol. I was interested to see what this meant and found out that it represents like feelings for that person are dead (doesn't apply to me) or that there are significant changes/losses occurring in my relationship with that person. This applies to me I believe. You know how I said I was gonna have a chat to my higher self/spirit guide, well like I did before I went to sleep. I just said look, please can you give me a sign or tell me something cos atm, I'm feeling a bit lonely, even with my friends lol, I don't wanna sound loserish, normally I'm like really happy with them, but recently, the friend I dreamt died has become "obsessed" with these new friends of his and it's all he can talk about, novelty I guess
So I think my dream represents the changes occurring in mine and his relationship. If this all makes sense? I think they were telling me in my dream to expect changes? I think they were just giving me the lowdown on what is happening.
Either way it was a really crazy dream lol.
Sorry for the looong & random post. I just thought it was interesting to share with y'all.

Hope you are all okay :heart:

know so well what you speak about... i am trying to be strong and go on. trying to tell myself - everythingwill be ok... but something should be wrong. why? what i did or do... so things go so wrong... the life goes non stop and we never had a chance for this and that... just this is past. i am looking into the future, but there are days i know i want go back. i want have a chance to change the things. well some of them are my mistakes but many are because things i never had a chance to control
maybe maybe one day something ......:puke:

and i never ever had a dream with Michael. :( on 27 june and around 10 days later i felt him in the room.... but never had him in my dreams... even i asked for

Well I just got done with the MLP…and had a very interesting experience this time. 2 minutes before it was to start I went into my room and this time felt like instead of laying on my bed closing my eyes like I usually do, I would sit in front of my window. I pulled up the blinds and there was this little squirrel sitting on my windowsill. There are always squirrels around here but usually if they are by my window and I pull the blinds up they scurry away. This one seemed younger and just stayed there. I even moved my head in close to the window to look closer and the squirrel just starred. I was pretty focused on the squirrel for a few minutes…it felt like he/she was there for a reason. Anyway, after about 5 minutes or so I started on sending light and love to the planet. The usual routine..I imagined us all connected and loving energy surrounding the entire planet. As I was doing this, suddenly it got really bright outside. It’s been overcast all day…but at this moment it was like the clouds shifted and the sun came through everywhere. At that point, I started thinking about how all days are like this to the squirrel. Every day is sunshine. It lives it’s life with the same joy and carefree happiness everyday – much like we did when we were children. And I saw all this crap piled up on me…that came from all my years of growing. I felt I needed to clear it so I imagined all negative energies and baggage I had just dropping to the floor…as if I was shedding skin. Then I imagined this happening to EVERYONE all over the world. Everyone’s ‘crap’ just falling to the floor… then gathering in one pile, and being thrown out in the universe where it could be transformed into light. Once that was done I envisioned a blanket of pink light, then white light, then healing green light infusing the planet and all the hearts of people who lived here. .. while chanting some mantras “we are one” “we are healed” “we are all brothers and sisters” “we are a planet of love”.

After I was done with that I put my attention back on the squirrel. I saw it was shivering so I sent it some light that would warm and protect it… and then I felt like we really connected….like there was a psychic/spirit connection between me and this squirrel. I was talking to it psychically and it was transferring energy back. I got teary eyed at one point...it was just beautiful. I had nothing but love for this squirrel. Then I thanked it for showing up to share it’s energy with me. I put my hand up to the window and amazingly the squirrel put it's hand up to the screen...and opened it's mouth as if to say something. We locked eyes with our hands up like that for a few minutes. It was intense…I just felt so connected with it, like we were family.

And that was my experience. *

So I think my dream represents the changes occurring in mine and his relationship. If this all makes sense? I think they were telling me in my dream to expect changes? I think they were just giving me the lowdown on what is happening.
I think you have it right. Often times death in dreams means the end of something. So that relationship is probably ending. If so, I'm sure you'll soon find new friends of your own that align more with your energy...as this one seems to be going in a different direction now. :huggy:

I've been having weirdness going on with my dreams lately myself... the past 2 or 3 days I've been having recurring dreams from when I was little..or a teenager. And they aren't even important dreams...at least not the ones I remember. It's just odd... to be suddenly picking right back up on dreams from the past...and many of them. :scratch:

Hope everyone is great today! Love love love~

Wow! That´s cute.. I LOVE squirrels..And the part where you put your hand up to the window, and the squirrel put its hand up to the screen, Wow! Sometimes I wonder what the animals think about us people, you know? I wonder what they´re saying to each other about us ..
I love squirrelies too :heart: I often wish I could talk to animals. I've been told I could in a past life...so I just have to rekindle that gift in this life. I've always been very connected to them...I feel compassion for them more than I do for people.

I do need to name that squirrel! Hehe. If I see him/her again I will try to intuit what name he/she already has...if any. lol. Who knows if animals name themselves. :p

Back