Audio Of Paramedics On Route To UCLA

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
This is the audio of the Paramedics on route to UCLA discussing Michael's condition:
EDIT

Last edited:
wow DI...that was just to much to listen to.....Michael was gone already before he was even brought into ambulance....I am just literally speechless at this point

I can't download it. Where is it from? How does someone have access to that?

Nah its my laptop, it won't let me.

Is there a transcript? How can this be real? I don't think it would be possible for anyone to get this.. what are your thoughts DI?

I just heard it and this is so sad :(

The paramedics sounds very calm as well imo. They arnt panicked or stressed.. a bit strange since they are carrying his body in their car, right?

Why is Murray lying about everything?!

Nah its my laptop, it won't let me.

Is there a transcript? How can this be real? I don't think it would be possible for anyone to get this.. what are your thoughts DI?

I got this from someone who is a paramedic who has had this in their possession since November.

You can clearly hear that Michael was already dead when they left to go to the UCLA. Joe was right that MJ was DOA.

It was so obvious from the beginning according to other sources that MJ was dead long time before they brought his body to UCLA. This tape, if it is real, just another proof that Murray is a big liar.
The main question still is the time of death. If this question will be answered some day, the public and fans will have a chance to know the truth what really happened to Michael Jackson.

DI thanks for the audio.

Well, the paramedics were very calm and did not seem that MJ was in the ambulance. Another thing caught my attention: the absence of noise from inside the ambulance. You do not hear any noise from inside the ambulance. Nothing. Silence and only the quiet voice of the paramedic. This audio for me is very strange.

Sorry guys Ive been instructed by someone else to delete the link for legal reasons.

DI thanks for the audio.

Well, the paramedics were very calm and did not seem that MJ was in the ambulance. Another thing caught my attention: the absence of noise from inside the ambulance. You do not hear any noise from inside the ambulance. Nothing. Silence and only the quiet voice of the paramedic. This audio for me is very strange.

Yeh I managed to listen in the end it just took an age to download, it doesn't sound real to me the way they were talking and what they were saying. Yeh it was just silent and a quiet voice of the paramedic and other person at the hospital. I don't know if this is real.

edit: ..oh wait - DI you say you know the person?

Yeh I managed to listen in the end it just took an age to download, it doesn't sound real to me the way they were talking and what they were saying. Yeh it was just silent and a quiet voice of the paramedic and other person at the hospital. I don't know if this is real.
Yes, I heard to the end and for me it is very quiet when it comes to someone dying (MJ) in the ambulance. For me it does not seem to be real... after 7 months is released. The audio lead to 911, was immediately available on the Internet for all to hear and would not be difficult this audio paramedic have been released while the connection to the 911, they would have leaked on the Internet together . Very strange.

it´s painful just to even imagine what it was like to be in that ambulance!,It breaks my heart... I just don´t want to hear something like that. :(

No I dont know the paramedic but A paramedic had this audio since November and I was only just given permission by that person to leak it.

The 911 call can be obtained by calling the LAPD, this audio however is not as easily obtained.

Im being told that I shouldnt have leaked it by those on Michael's side. This is why I deleted the link.

There are infiltrators here that want to use the audio for Murray's defence. I have had a few of the usual suspects PM me on it already.

No I dont know the paramedic but A paramedic had this audio since November and I was only just given permission by that person to leak it.

The 911 call can be obtained by calling the LAPD, this audio however is not as easily obtained.

Im being told that I shouldnt have leaked it by those on Michael's side. This is why I deleted the link.

There are infiltrators here that want to use the audio for Murray's defence. I have had a few of the usual suspects PM me on it already.
Thanks for the explanation. I understand your point.

I feel bad for posting this now as so many people want to hear it but its for Michael's best interest that this doesnt get shared around. Especially on MJJC which is full of not only infiltrators but journalists and other media.

Sorry I started this thread guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back