Audio Of Paramedics On Route To UCLA

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
just my 2 cents - I completely understand trying to keep this private from media and journalists (and public) but I think Murray's defense could get such documents/recordings etc by simply asking court to issue a subpoena for the production of evidence from LAFD.

EDIT..................Again!

Last edited:
I don't think links should be passed around by PM guys. Please don't do this, because it could get into the wrong hands.

Well I heard it and for what it's worth I didn't download it because it didn't seem genuine to me. Like someone said it's very quiet, you only hear the guy mumbling about MJ not responsive. He basicely repeats this.

You don't hear a sirene or road noise anything.

No big whoop.

Well I heard it and for what it's worth I didn't download it because it didn't seem genuine to me. Like someone said it's very quiet, you only hear the guy mumbling about MJ not responsive. He basicely repeats this.

You don't hear a sirene or road noise anything.

No big whoop.

If you watch the ambulance leave from Michael's house, there was no siren.

This is a paramedic communicating with UCLA on route while driving via radio and repeats that Michael had no pulse, wasnt breathing and that there is nothing else they can do to revive him. Of course its quiet, what else do expect to hear?

well, I think this thread should be closed. Sooo, I'm closing it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back