LMP on Oprah 21/10/10 All Discussion Here - UPDATE Video's Start On Page 63

Have you gained respect for Lisa after watching this interview? Do you forgive/understand her now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LMP Back on Oprah This Thursday

ya know what it serves her right for him to go off for weeks like that if she took her ex on vacation's. I'd be mad as hell to. See why i hate this woman shes as much a backstabbing hoe as Oprah. Oprah is baiting her and shes on the line. this woman pisses me off

Thanks! I'm sure you'll be the one who will agree with that.

agree with u 2.
Now it's all abt themselves: LMP and all others fancy for being interviewed abt being Michael friend/wife/brother/sister. It's not abt Michael or His Children, so IDK.
Or at least I'm trying to.

Last edited:

Another detailed write up from micaro:

the interveiw wasn't as bad as I thought. LIsa was honest for once. Some stuff I could have did without but here's a recap if can't wait till it comes on in your area.

She started out saying in past interviews she was defensive and barky when the subject of MJ came up because she was always promoting a project and the interview would turn to be about MJ or personal things. She felt like this would be better to do the interview before her record comes out

They spoke a bit about her husband and kids in the beginning and why she moved to England. She felt LA has gotten over the top in its superficiality.
Her and Oprah went hiking this summer, so they've spoken about MJ before this.

Oprah started saying the star-crossed love affair between LMP and MJ started in 1993 from friendship and grew to something more.
They had not spoken in more than a decade before he died..

She said she was barky during the last interview with Oprah about MJ because she didn't understand her relationship with him
Oprah said she understood her defensiveness but LMP came across to her and the rest of the world as confusion and publicity.

LMP said MJ was a master manipulator of the media in a lot of ways. He was brought up that way. She said before she starts answering questions about him you have to understand how he was raised which was different than anyone's except her father. He was conditioned to get himself where he needed to go for his talent. He became good at creating and puppetering. She said she always confused the manipulation as he didn't love her but she understands now it was a survival tactic for him.

She's gained all this clarity about MJ since his death.
She was in England when she first heard, she was crying all day and didn't' know why. She got the news from a friend, John Travolta text her was she alright? She was floored and shocked.

She can't explain how or why she gained all this clarity, that's why she waited so long.
She felt she failed to help him.
She didn't suspect a drug problem until Decemeber 95 when he collapsed. She said their were all these reports, low blood pressure, viral infection, dehydration, she couldn't get real answers. She felt there was drug use after various indications.
She said their were times she would pick him up from doctor's offices and he would not be coherent.
At the time she just thought it was the injections, that he would need. Oprah asks things for what. She said injections dermatological. Oprah asks for his skin, LMP says yes and for various things he needed.

Oprah asks did she feel she was kept in the dark. LMP says no, everything was spoken, If he needed to wake her up and talk he did.
Oprah asks did he have trouble speaking then, LMP says yes, he was like a gnome, She would call him a gnome. because he was always up and about. she says he did have a hard time sleeping.

Oprah asks did she feel she was a nuturer. She says yes and she loved it. When her and MJ were together and they had an understanding about the people and things going on around him, she never felt such a high in her life.

Oprah asks she told the producers her time with MJ was the highest and the lowest of her life. Oprah asks her about the lowest. LMP skirts it and says when she speaks about him now, its all good and she was all this love and understanding for him. LMP then proceeds to try to answer Oprah's questions but of course oprah interrupts and asks were you angry with him when you left the marriage.
Yes she was very angry. She felt they were so united then he pushed her out.
Oprah asks why did the marriage ends, she said there was point when he had to make a decision her or the people around him.

Oprah asks he seemed to be drawn to people like that. LMP says like her father MJ had the luxury of creating his own reality and when people disagreed with him, you were out. She felt disposable. MJ wasn't a bad person, that's just how he functioned.
When its this unusual reality mixed with an addiction, its trouble.

Oprah then asks about the similarities between MJ and Elvis, LMP doesn't understand it but she sees it.
The home MJ died, was right across the street from Elvis' former home.

Oprah asked about the blog. and why she entitled it he knew.
she said he told her he was afraid he would end up like her father during a conversation at neverland sitting by the fire.

Oprah asks why did she fall in love with him. LMP says because he was an incredible person. She never felt so high in her life. He had something so intoxicating about him and when he was open it wasn't like anything.
Oprah then says oh I felt that too when I first met in 92 when he shined his light on you.
LMP says she always wanted to be around him. He was a drug for her. she never felt like that with another human being except her father.

Oprah asked did she feel love by Michael in the beginning. She did. she knew he didn't really have many women in his life, a few dates
Oprah asked how did he propose-- they were in the library in front of the fire at neverland, MJ pulled out a 10 carat ring, got on his knees and propsed. Oprah asked did she feel it would last forever, she said yes.

Orpah said when they were together it was like a circus. She said it was but they were together mostly with no cameras and alot of that was because History was coming out.

Oprah asks does she feel manipulated- yes but she knew she had to do his thing but she understood as his wife, she needed to do certain things.
Oprah asked was there alot of pressure to have a baby- LMP says yes and she wanted to , but she wanted to make sure things were stable.
Oprah says several months after they divorced it was announced that Debbie Rowe was pregnant.
LMP says it was a bit retalitory act on his part
She knew DR was there the whole time telling him she would have his baby, because he told her if she didn't debbie would. They would get into an arguments about it. At the time she felt hurt, she did things that hurt him. She was torn because she left her husband for Michael. While with MJ she never felt good about it. Danny was about her her life and MJ didn't know what to do with it. He was upset about the Hawaii vacation. He would leave and she couldn't find him. She says when she did things that upset MJ or when MJ got uncomfortable he would icy you out.
But in retrospect, he tried very hard and went through so much with her. He never did that with any other female or anyone. They would argue for 3 days straight breaking to eat and sleep. She admires that he gave it a good shot. she didn't appreciate it then and she wishes she did.

Did he have to die for her to realize he loved her. Yes she says when they were together they were really in love, had rough patches, she had to make a decison to walk because she saw the doctors coming and it scared her so she left but they spent 4 more years after the divorced getting back together, breaking up, talking about getting back together then she pushed him away because she wasn't moving forward.
She still loved him after she left him, She left him to make a stand and it was a stupid move because basically MJ called her bluff. He's stubborn.
Afterwards she was still flying all over the world with him.

Last spoke in a good conversation in 2005- she was removed and detached. He could feel it. He wanted to tell her she was right about the people around him. He asked did she still love him, she told him she was indifferent, he did't like it , he cried, he didn't understand how she became so detached.
Final part of conversation, him telling her he felt someone was going to try to kill him to get ahold of his catalouge and estate, He named names but she doesn't want to say but he was concerned about his life.

OPrah asks about the allegations, LMP says she did not see anyting like that.
He called LMP about the trial. She told him to keep his head together. he said like what drugs. she said yeah. There was a time random things were coming out the BAshir interview, she saw him high as a kite,
Oprah asks about the sleeping with young children comment MJ made in the bashir interview. LMP says she feels MJ says those things at times to be defiant like a little rebel because he got so angry so he would say things he knew people didn't like.
Oprah goes back to the charges. LMP says no she doesn't like they were true but of course she can never know excatly what went on in the room but she doesn't think they are true.

Did she get closure at the funeral- no. She was the last one standing up with him, she went back in because she didn't want to leave him. cue picture of her standing over the casket. She couldn't make peace, she wanted to apologize. She wanted to save him, she regrets she didn't at least try to call him or something.
FAmily and friends tried to help him but if he didn't want you around making him confront things, you wouldn't be. That was a train headed in a certain direction and no one could stop it

Oprah asks about current husband. Husband happy when she'll be done with this interview. He understands and she doesn't like it but she's had to deal with all this. She thanks God for him because it's highly unusual to deal with.

She feels really alone that she's dealt with all this with her father and Michael but honored at the same time. June 25th is a day she dreads like August 16th.
She's not talking about it again.

omg, I can't believe she had the guts to admit all those things. please someone upload the interview!!!

did she really say that she divorced him on a dare??? jesus, that's so messed up and such a tragedy. They could have stayed together and be happy, and instead she did that.... Tragedy.

Debbie knew, and agreed. His love for her was different than his love for Lisa. I think he made it complicated for others to comprehend when he felt he needed to marry Debbie. I know it was for Paris and Prince to be able to look back and know their mother and father were married. Love is all they need to know. Debbie loved Michael and she did it for Love.Yeah, the past one may just do that. Yikes! I know MJ has had other women.. lets be real here. LOL!!!

According to RT's book, Michael's mother really didn't want the kids to be born out of wedlock and Michael did it because he believed his mom was right and it was the right thing to do at the time.

I feel sadness for DR. Let's be honest here, many of us women would've done the same thing. Just imagine your long time secret love comes and cry on your shoulder about wanting kids so bad it ackes. I think many of us would've made the offer hoping that it would grow into real love from him.

And I think LMP should've never done an interview like that. The ONLY way to heal one's guilty conscience is private therapy with a good hypnotherapist NOT with Oprah Winfrey. OMG, this is truly assinine. But not so much since she's has a new cd coming out.

When LMP will realise how the medialoids are using her mumbled words for their own agenda, her guilt will be unbearable. Who's the train wreck now Lisa? And don't get me started on her self-importance. Thinking she was the only woman in Michael's life? Please. How dilusional.

Also the fact about those who wanted him dead was just glossed over AGAIN reveals to me the selfishness of those two women. Oprah got what she wanted: ratings and LMP got a temporary release from her guilt and publicity for her new cd. Michael got nothing. He told many of his closest friends about who wanted to do him harm but nobody's giving names. :doh: What a wasted opportunity Lisa. Now there's something you can really feel guilty about.

Ok done ranting. For now.

Last edited:

omg, I can't believe she had the guts to admit all those things. please someone upload the interview!!!

did she really say that she divorced him on a dare??? jesus, that's so messed up and such a tragedy. They could have stayed together and be happy, and instead she did that.... Tragedy.

I don't really udnerstand that, what exactly is a dare?

I think that all those drug talk comes from people ignorance coupled with Michael super discrete style ( just the same for amorous life as for health ). He didn't screamed his health problems, not even in front of family and suffered in silence.

They saw him dizzy, or in pain, and thought he is on drugs. - Mesereau mentioned that in the trial!! Prosecution wanted to say that he was drunk many times, but M esereau pointed out it was strong medication prescribed for his real conditions.

In the tabloids media screamed drugs for years, and some family members that didn't saw him on daily bases, finally fell for it. Then again Mike was too discrete and didn't explain them stuff. So it was vicious cycle.

Now they can read autopsy report, but it's very hard to read it. You have to have some strength and just read and reread few times, get pass the pain and also trying to comprehend the medical terms....

That's why I so wish them to just tell 'I don't know', it's more honest.... And bit to bit to try to search for truth and have a look to that autopsy report.

What does it mean to divorce on dare? Please, anyone?

I love him even more after this. It shows how vulnerable and humane he really he was. Jesus, she was so lucky to be with him. I understand her grief. She knows exactly what she has lost.

Love you MJ

I would like to see the interview but what AngieJ wrote it sounds good. See how Oprah spoke about the allegations she wont let that subject go.

I don't really udnerstand that, what exactly is a dare?
it's like you challenge someone to do something. Like you tell tell them "You don't have the guts to do it", and they tell you "yes I have" and do that just to spite you, even though they don't really want to do it at all.

that's how I understand it.

^ A dare is when someone says, 'Ok I dare you to go run topless outside in front of the neighbors house...' Juvenile stuff like that. Doesn't seem out of character for Lisa to have done something that stupid to something that supposedly meant so much to her. **rolls eyes** LMP and the rest of them can keep on with 'Oh he was an addict, yada yada yada...' but medical proof is undeniable! I knew, and it was reported, in '95 when he collapsed she was so convinced he was on drugs, but the tests SHOWED he wasn't. Yet she still carried on with that belief. Also, her and MJ being together while he was with Debbie, OLD NEWS...And nice one Lisa making yourself out to be "THE ONE" for Michael. Whatever. I don't even care what she had/has to say, and really at least she was being somewhat honest. Glad to see her say that she did in fact go on a vacation with her ex (which has also been info available prior to this interview), so yeah that puts MJ going off for a month in a WHOLE different light for all the LMP apologists. I'm done with her and with certain other individuals. I have medical facts and truth on my side as do all the other logically minded MJ admirers out there.

Oh! And before I forget, the whole 'I wish I would have just called him up...' I thought, "Um, after all the BS and hate you were spewing, after all the crap your mother was talking, you really think he'd want to talk to you? I know I wouldn.t' But whatever...

Unlike Lisa I was one of the many people who stood up for him and was there for him when he needed us, when he needed SOMEONE to stand by him and where was she and other so called "close relations"? She was busy being indifferent and being hateful in interviews and the others were acting as if they didn't know him.

Hope the guilt stays with her along with all the others who turned their backs on him. While she couldn't feel sympathy for Michael in his time of need...I can never feel sympathy for a spoiled brat like her. After all that Michael went through in Life...yeah...Karma is a Bitch.

I'm done...

**walks out of thread**

Last edited:

anything said about michael realy means nothing cause hes dead and cant hear it that said i hope lmp moves on i mean shes been married twice since then buy other then that who cares

i dont believe he cant hear what is going on. I am one who believes in the Supernatural of it all and i think he knows damn well whats going on. I just wish he would do something so Michael that it would freak their freaks and make them all stop and think. Think about what they are doing.

I've been biting my tongue about this subject because I haven't seen the interview myself yet. Btw this long post isn't aimed at you personally.

However I think it's important that we all realize this is all her side of the story.
Doesn't mean everything she says is the way it actually happened.
It's easy for her to say all of this now without Michael here. He can't say hey that's not true. Even if it sounds positive. There's always two sides to a story.
I hope people keep that in mind eventhough it sounds all lovey-dovey from her now.

If you look at what Michael has said about the marriage they were doomed to get divorced anyway. Whether she did it on a dare (Which is so immature I'm not even going to comment on that) or not it would have happened sooner or later.
Remember the comment he made about how he wanted children and she didn't? How he was brokenhearted about that?
He said that himself and now she's saying she did want children at the time? I think I'l believe Michael.

She has pretty much taken the moment to profile herself as the "one and truly love" of Michael. Eventhough I wouldn't be surprised if it was probably the other way around and Michael actually moved on with his life in contrast to her.
I wonder if she's ever seen the video that was on this site from 2003 when he was talking about all the "fish" outside the limo. (people who saw it know what I mean)

She has said he cut her off at some point and he himself has said that he hardened towards her so I highly doubt he spend his remaining years since they divorced obsessing/ still hopelessly in love with her.
Let me put it this way, if it helps her sleep at night dreaming about how special she was for him and how if it wasn't for her they would still be together (eventhough she contradicts herself over that since she said he cut her off) then I'm not going to stop her.

I just hope fans will look at it objectively and realise they haven't spoken since 2005 and before that probably just occasionaly. ( I mean she said she was angry and indifferent so I highly doubt they were very loving conversations, probably just semi-friendly)

Btw I can't believe she said she did this interview because she didn't want to talk about it when she releases her album. Again does this woman not know how to say "I don't want to talk about it? I'm going to keep that private?"
Also her saying they were seeing eachother after the divorce doesn't only show Michael wasn't being faithfull to Debbie, wasn't she engaged to some guy at that point as well? He wasn't famous so I guess she forgot about that? Whatever..

At the end of the day I will be so glad when this chapter is finally put to rest.
I can't wait till were some weeks away and this wil be in the past as it should be.
Sorry for the long rant. lol
I'm just so tired of this story. I can hear some think then why are you in this thread? I know, I'm probably going to try and ignore it from now on.
My opinion of her hasn't changed one way or another.

I think the interview was still unneccesary as others have said and I still don't see what she is trying to achieve other than people feeling sorry for her eventhough she wasn't even in his life for the last 4 years (and before that only by phone). But that's just me.
No hard feelings to people who feel differently

Edit: this is probably the longest post I have ever made here. lol Kind of Ironic.

I'll try not to say anything until I see the interview myself...

That's what happens when folks make blanket statements WITHOUT being specific as to what they are talking about.

I mean, "keeping everyone out."

WHEN and WHY? Was it due to the so called interventions or was it due to being harassed to go on stage with his brothers AGAIN or was it due to family business deals that he wanted no part of. Sometimes family just get's on your dang nerve and you just don't feel like being bothered. Or maybe it was ALL of the above.

There are a zillion reasons why a person may keep their family members at bay.
The point is the reason behind his actions. The reason is that he could block them out completely out of his life. Plain and simple.

LMP story about 10K ring proposal beside a fire place in Nederland library sounds extremely romantic :wub: I hope everybody in this thread enjoyed it :)

Oprah has to get those allegations questions in there doesn't she? Whatever. As for Lisa, this better be the last time she does this. It doesn't sound brutal or cruel like past interviews but I agree that is just her side of things. Will never know Michael's side.

Butterfly26;3025892 said:
Im not sure what your saying here.

My cousin watched the interview and nothing about the interview was revealing at all. The fan sites writing stories about MJ with reagrds to women/Lisa and Debbie had all of what she said in the intereview done to a T. Perhaps Lisa has been getting warm and fuzzy on some of the sites. It's interesting how they matched her to the T. It is all to familiar and really know in the fan community. Im truly glad she is done with speaking on him. I know he had other relationships and they have been really quiet about it. Shana let it be know in a round about way. Not revealing too much. MJ was a big flirt. Im not sure where she fits in but she sure was a pretty girl. I hope she had a relationship as she has stated she did with him.

He didn´t have a relationship with Shana. He was in a relationship around 91-92 but it wasn´t Shana. But he did know she had a ceush on him and he didn´t like when she went on TV. But since he´s so kind and don´t want to embarress people he didn´t comment on it.

LMP story about 10K ring proposal beside a fire place in Nederland library sounds extremely romantic :wub: I hope everybody in this thread enjoyed it :)

But, Micahel said he proposed over the phone in the Diane Sawyer interview in 1995. Michael said Lisa's response was an "enthusiastic yes"....:scratch:

Oh well... I do agree with Lisa that Michael was an incredible person who was mesmerizing (I think the word "mesmerizing is better than "intoxicating". It'd be difficult not to fall for him...

Oprah has to get those allegations questions in there doesn't she? Whatever. As for Lisa, this better be the last time she does this. It doesn't sound brutal or cruel like past interviews but I agree that is just her side of things. Will never know Michael's side.

Athough knowing Michael he was never the type to talk about those things because he was a gentleman and wanted to keep his personal life private.

From the KOP board.
Thanks to micaro7

the interveiw wasn't as bad as I thought. LIsa was honest for once. Some stuff I could have did without but here's a recap if can't wait till it comes on in your area.

She started out saying in past interviews she was defensive and barky when the subject of MJ came up because she was always promoting a project and the interview would turn to be about MJ or personal things. She felt like this would be better to do the interview before her record comes out

They spoke a bit about her husband and kids in the beginning and why she moved to England. She felt LA has gotten over the top in its superficiality.
Her and Oprah went hiking this summer, so they've spoken about MJ before this.

Oprah started saying the star-crossed love affair between LMP and MJ started in 1993 from friendship and grew to something more.
They had not spoken in more than a decade before he died..

She said she was barky during the last interview with Oprah about MJ because she didn't understand her relationship with him
Oprah said she understood her defensiveness but LMP came across to her and the rest of the world as confusion and publicity.

LMP said MJ was a master manipulator of the media in a lot of ways. He was brought up that way. She said before she starts answering questions about him you have to understand how he was raised which was different than anyone's except her father. He was conditioned to get himself where he needed to go for his talent. He became good at creating and puppetering. She said she always confused the manipulation as he didn't love her but she understands now it was a survival tactic for him.

She's gained all this clarity about MJ since his death.
She was in England when she first heard, she was crying all day and didn't' know why. She got the news from a friend, John Travolta text her was she alright? She was floored and shocked.

She can't explain how or why she gained all this clarity, that's why she waited so long.
She felt she failed to help him.
She didn't suspect a drug problem until Decemeber 95 when he collapsed. She said their were all these reports, low blood pressure, viral infection, dehydration, she couldn't get real answers. She felt there was drug use after various indications.
She said their were times she would pick him up from doctor's offices and he would not be coherent.
At the time she just thought it was the injections, that he would need. Oprah asks things for what. She said injections dermatological. Oprah asks for his skin, LMP says yes and for various things he needed.

Oprah asks did she feel she was kept in the dark. LMP says no, everything was spoken, If he needed to wake her up and talk he did.
Oprah asks did he have trouble speaking then, LMP says yes, he was like a gnome, She would call him a gnome. because he was always up and about. she says he did have a hard time sleeping.

Oprah asks did she feel she was a nuturer. She says yes and she loved it. When her and MJ were together and they had an understanding about the people and things going on around him, she never felt such a high in her life.

Oprah asks she told the producers her time with MJ was the highest and the lowest of her life. Oprah asks her about the lowest. LMP skirts it and says when she speaks about him now, its all good and she was all this love and understanding for him. LMP then proceeds to try to answer Oprah's questions but of course oprah interrupts and asks were you angry with him when you left the marriage.
Yes she was very angry. She felt they were so united then he pushed her out.
Oprah asks why did the marriage ends, she said there was point when he had to make a decision her or the people around him.

Oprah asks he seemed to be drawn to people like that. LMP says like her father MJ had the luxury of creating his own reality and when people disagreed with him, you were out. She felt disposable. MJ wasn't a bad person, that's just how he functioned.
When its this unusual reality mixed with an addiction, its trouble.

Oprah then asks about the similarities between MJ and Elvis, LMP doesn't understand it but she sees it.
The home MJ died, was right across the street from Elvis' former home.

Oprah asked about the blog. and why she entitled it he knew.
she said he told her he was afraid he would end up like her father during a conversation at neverland sitting by the fire.

Oprah asks why did she fall in love with him. LMP says because he was an incredible person. She never felt so high in her life. He had something so intoxicating about him and when he was open it wasn't like anything.
Oprah then says oh I felt that too when I first met in 92 when he shined his light on you.
LMP says she always wanted to be around him. He was a drug for her. she never felt like that with another human being except her father.

Oprah asked did she feel love by Michael in the beginning. She did. she knew he didn't really have many women in his life, a few dates
Oprah asked how did he propose-- they were in the library in front of the fire at neverland, MJ pulled out a 10 carat ring, got on his knees and propsed. Oprah asked did she feel it would last forever, she said yes.

Orpah said when they were together it was like a circus. She said it was but they were together mostly with no cameras and alot of that was because History was coming out.

Oprah asks does she feel manipulated- yes but she knew she had to do his thing but she understood as his wife, she needed to do certain things.
Oprah asked was there alot of pressure to have a baby- LMP says yes and she wanted to , but she wanted to make sure things were stable.
Oprah says several months after they divorced it was announced that Debbie Rowe was pregnant.
LMP says it was a bit retalitory act on his part
She knew DR was there the whole time telling him she would have his baby, because he told her if she didn't debbie would. They would get into an arguments about it. At the time she felt hurt, she did things that hurt him. She was torn because she left her husband for Michael. While with MJ she never felt good about it. Danny was about her her life and MJ didn't know what to do with it. He was upset about the Hawaii vacation. He would leave and she couldn't find him. She says when she did things that upset MJ or when MJ got uncomfortable he would icy you out.
But in retrospect, he tried very hard and went through so much with her. He never did that with any other female or anyone. They would argue for 3 days straight breaking to eat and sleep. She admires that he gave it a good shot. she didn't appreciate it then and she wishes she did.

Did he have to die for her to realize he loved her. Yes she says when they were together they were really in love, had rough patches, she had to make a decison to walk because she saw the doctors coming and it scared her so she left but they spent 4 more years after the divorced getting back together, breaking up, talking about getting back together then she pushed him away because she wasn't moving forward.
She still loved him after she left him, She left him to make a stand and it was a stupid move because basically MJ called her bluff. He's stubborn.
Afterwards she was still flying all over the world with him.

Last spoke in a good conversation in 2005- she was removed and detached. He could feel it. He wanted to tell her she was right about the people around him. He asked did she still love him, she told him she was indifferent, he did't like it , he cried, he didn't understand how she became so detached.
Final part of conversation, him telling her he felt someone was going to try to kill him to get ahold of his catalouge and estate, He named names but she doesn't want to say but he was concerned about his life.

OPrah asks about the allegations, LMP says she did not see anyting like that.
He called LMP about the trial. She told him to keep his head together. he said like what drugs. she said yeah. There was a time random things were coming out the BAshir interview, she saw him high as a kite,
Oprah asks about the sleeping with young children comment MJ made in the bashir interview. LMP says she feels MJ says those things at times to be defiant like a little rebel because he got so angry so he would say things he knew people didn't like.
Oprah goes back to the charges. LMP says no she doesn't like they were true but of course she can never know excatly what went on in the room but she doesn't think they are true.

Did she get closure at the funeral- no. She was the last one standing up with him, she went back in because she didn't want to leave him. cue picture of her standing over the casket. She couldn't make peace, she wanted to apologize. She wanted to save him, she regrets she didn't at least try to call him or something.
FAmily and friends tried to help him but if he didn't want you around making him confront things, you wouldn't be. That was a train headed in a certain direction and no one could stop it

Oprah asks about current husband. Husband happy when she'll be done with this interview. He understands and she doesn't like it but she's had to deal with all this. She thanks God for him because it's highly unusual to deal with.

She feels really alone that she's dealt with all this with her father and Michael but honored at the same time. June 25th is a day she dreads like August 16th.
She's not talking about it again.

But, Micahel said he proposed over the phone in the Diane Sawyer interview in 1995. Michael said Lisa's response was an "enthusiastic yes"....:scratch:

Well, we do not know. He could do it twice :wub: I am sure that he was not able to pass 10K ring to LMP trough the phone line :) Just saying.... .

^ A dare is when someone says, 'Ok I dare you to go run topless outside in front of the neighbors house...' Juvenile stuff like that. Doesn't seem out of character for Lisa to have done something that stupid to something that supposedly meant so much to her. **rolls eyes** LMP and the rest of them can keep on with 'Oh he was an addict, yada yada yada...' but medical proof is undeniable! I knew, and it was reported, in '95 when he collapsed she was so convinced he was on drugs, but the tests SHOWED he wasn't. Yet she still carried on with that belief. Also, her and MJ being together while he was with Debbie, OLD NEWS...And nice one Lisa making yourself out to be "THE ONE" for Michael. Whatever. I don't even care what she had/has to say, and really at least she was being somewhat honest. Glad to see her say that she did in fact go on a vacation with her ex (which has also been info available prior to this interview), so yeah that puts MJ going off for a month in a WHOLE different light for all the LMP apologists. I'm done with her and with certain other individuals. I have medical facts and truth on my side as do all the other logically minded MJ admirers out there.

Oh! And before I forget, the whole 'I wish I would have just called him up...' I thought, "Um, after all the BS and hate you were spewing, after all the crap your mother was talking, you really think he'd want to talk to you? I know I wouldn.t' But whatever...

Unlike Lisa I was one of the many people who stood up for him and was there for him when he needed us, when he needed SOMEONE to stand by him and where was she and other so called "close relations"? She was busy being indifferent and being hateful in interviews and the others were acting as if they didn't know him.

Hope the guilt stays with her along with all the others who turned their backs on him. While she couldn't feel sympathy for Michael in his time of need...I can never feel sympathy for a spoiled brat like her. After all that Michael went through in Life...yeah...Karma is a Bitch.

I'm done...

**walks out of thread**

So basically either Michael or Lisa said...i dare you to divorce me?

He gave nice gifts like that as well. That was who is was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back