LMP on Oprah 21/10/10 All Discussion Here - UPDATE Video's Start On Page 63

Have you gained respect for Lisa after watching this interview? Do you forgive/understand her now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thread cleaned

believe me you can express your opinions without insulting people and/or religious beliefs.

I dont think alot of people here really appreciate how much things change once someone dies.

I 'get it' that she had a real epiphany.

As you get older and mature, thats what happens.

I think his death broke the power of her bitterness. She has shared alot we can learn from if we are willing to listen and not overly judge against her.

After all her bitterness is what caused her to miss things in her own life.

As humans thats what happens. Dont think your any different if you put a wall up to what she has to say.

We will never know the whole truth, so we wont be able to understand it all.

But thinking in an unbalanced way, as we can do if we let it, will only create bitterness of our own.

Which will definately confound our rational thinking.

Be kind, as Michael was kind.

Last edited:
I dont think alot of people here really appreciate how much things change once someone dies.

I think his death broke the power of her bitterness. She has shared alot we can learn from if we are willing to listen and not overly judge against her.

As humans thats what happens. Dont think your any different if you put a wall up to what she has to say.

But thinking in an unbalanced way, as we can do if we let it, will only create bitterness of our own.

I don't think death should bring about anything different. If she hated him before she should still hate him.

I Totaly get what your saying.
avoid the one tract mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back