"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Breaking News" Fake Song Talk Here Including Poll

Lol, and you think that voices and styles of singing does not change in a period of 20-30 years??

In case you hadn't heard, This Is It, the movie, came out last year and featured Michael singing those songs in 2009, not 20-30 years ago.

Here's a new theory: Sony wanted to release the Cascio songs because they are radio hit type songs with catchy beats, medodies, etc. But the vocals were not as strong as we are accustomed to from Michael. They knew if they released the songs with Michael's vocals only, critics and fans would whine and complain about what a terrible job they did with those songs. SO, they hire malachi or some other Michael Jackson wanna be to record vocal tracks. They release it on the internet. We all trash it, complain and demand that the tracks be Michael only. They give in and release the Cascio tunes with Michael's vocals only and we all love it even though it may not be up to par with previous songs he has done or with the other non Cascio songs on the album. Just a theory.

Re: "Breaking News" General Discussion Here

No idea who he is.
But he overlooked everytime I asked him to give me any kind of information about who he is, where got the songs, etc.

apparently he offers unreleased songs of other artists from sony

i can just laugh about the current situation. theres nothing i can say anymore. this is just so ridiculous!

Michael, please please clear this mess up!! im feeling so sorry, god :(

Please refrain from making irrelevant and inappropriate comments about Lenny Kravitz and stick to rehashing this same old shit 5000 times like everyone else, thank you. :clapping:

Bwaahahaha! Dang it, just trying to bring a little something else to this endless thread. Me. Lenny. Babies. Michael Jackson-AH!

I didn't know Jason Malachi looks like that, hah. So he's tweeting something, eh?

I love Lenny. I have always loved LENNY. I want to marry Lenny so we can have babies. I'm so glad he's not involved in this drama.

Me too! Go Lenny!

I've e-mailed the guy who leaked Monster. I've got $1000, and I will buy all 8 songs. I made him an offer. I told him I want them today. I'll keep you updated.

I've e-mailed the guy who leaked Monster. I've got $1000, and I will buy all 8 songs. I made him an offer. I told him I want them today. I'll keep you updated.
:bugeyed

but you are just kidding, right?
what if this person is cheating you??

Nice. Let us know what happens.

Oh dear!

So it's now NOT Jason - even though I could go and find posts where certain members said "IT'S 100% Jason Malachi!"

Some of these people even used songs of Jason to "PROVE" it was!

How embarassing!

That twitter account is not jason's ,his real account is http://twitter.com/jasonmalachi.

but you are just kidding, right?
what if this person is cheating you??

We were cheated Sunday at midnight. I'd happily pay $1000 to ensure we are all not cheated again December 14th.

Really? :bugeyed Now that you suspect they are not authentic? For what reason than to destroy them

$1000 for JM or MJ!?

Guys i think the Monster track does sound more like MJ
Especially when he says "monster"

Sure it sounds closer, but it's still fake. Come on. It's the way the words are said. It's not the same way Michael pronounces words. :smilerolleyes:

:rofl: I so knew it was the two of you before I read member names!

HB, please refrain, you know I marry him too, right?

Me three. I need some wedge boots anyway so... Just makes sense.

seriously. this guy is fake. 1000 for 8 MJ songs?? he could make more money!! its MJ and not some Bieber guy...

We were cheated Sunday at midnight. I'd happily pay $1000 to ensure we are all not cheated again December 14th.

James, I appreciate what you're doing. Thanks and keep us updated what happens.

The album only has 8 songs?

But I thought these songs will NOT be on the album? Or did I read wrong?

Definitely not.

Guys one thing i will say which is doing my head in on here is that just because its doesnt sound like him doesnt mean isnt him. I no this sounds stupid but computers can completely change your voice, plus he might of been trying different sound styles of singing .....who knows!!!!
The face is none of us do

Ill agree i cant say this is defo real but no one can say for fact this is not him.
Well said, lets wait and see!

Mj wanted to sound different!!

...yeah, that 'too poppy' sound is another dead giveaway that it's a fake...It just sound like a great Britney Spears song, or some boy band song...Even Michael's poppy songs never sounded 'too poppy'...You can barely hear ANYTHING of Michael in this song..definitely not vocals, or overall production...probably the bass lick and that's it...I think that's the only thing they had to work with...the main bass lick...

lol, it seems like everyone's calling BN some Britney-styled song :p
yes, I agree with everything you said...

$1000 so that we can post & debunk every possible Cascio track Sony might try to hawk at us in the future. KILL 'EM ALL NOW.

but u might get 8 jm tracks which WONT be on the album!!

according to RF, the tracklist is NOT finalized

Bwaahahaha! Dang it, just trying to bring a little something else to this endless thread. Me. Lenny. Babies. Michael Jackson-AH!

Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson-ah! Everybody wanting a piece of Lenny's wedge boots-ah! *insert painful doing-a-poo vibrato and some cut and paste ad libs from You Rock My World* :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back