"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Breaking News" General Discussion Here

Can this album be saved? I know Michael isn't here and maybe it doesn't matter how it does but I would like to see his work/album do well.

I wonder if this fiasco is the reason why Rodney Jerkins and Will.i.Am did not participate on the album. Teddy Riley did go bankrupt when his studio burnt down after Invincible. Maybe he really needed the money. Who knows really. It's all a mess.

I think it's safe to say she's not on here (at least not at the moment). .....
Whoa, don't know what to say. You're brave and have more money than me. :lol:

I don't want to start any conpiracy stuff, but it wouldn't surprise me if certain people were severly threatened to keep their mouth shut so to speak, perhaps thats what teddy is hinting at, he seem's like a great guy and i don't buy that he would intentionally lie.
That's a scary thought, but I suppose it's unfortunately possible. :bugeyed

Last edited:

Hey!
There's something more to all this. The pieces of the puzzle don't fit (even more!)

JACKIE JACKSON Tweeted this today:

My friend John McClain (co-executor) and I have insisted for many weeks to have certain tracks removed from Michael's new album.
Unfortunately, our concerns were not taken seriously

Which you can see for yourselves in this Tweets:
http://twitter.com/#!/JackieJackson5/status/2040574249017344
http://twitter.com/#!/JackieJackson5/status/2040667903627264

BUT on November 4th (which is just 5 days ago) he Tweeted this:
MJ's new album is INCREDIBLE!

In reply to someone who asked this to him: "just wondering if you've heard michaels new album yet? I CANNOT wait!!"

As you can check here: http://twitter.com/#!/JackieJackson5/status/375455924359168

Which leads me to ask myself: How can an album which was AMAZING 5 days ago, it is now an album which shouldn't be having certain tracks?
Thriller was an "INCREDIBLE" album. BAD was an "INCREDIBLE" album. Dangerous was an "INCREDIBLE" album. And you know why? Because they didn't need anything added to them, nor taken out.

What do you think?

We fans are something else aren't?
We are always demanding this and that and when they don't do what WE WANT we start accusing, bashing and complaining!
FACT is none of us was with Michael in the studio recording with him.
I am sick of this situation here. We will see what happens but we can't wait even for that, right?
I do prefer an album with less songs not accompanied by fuss and doubt but I have the patience to WAIT!
We have to calm down because they can easily cancel everything take all the damn songs, lock them in a vault and we won't hear Michael anew EVER again!
If this happens we won't be satisfied!
Patience is a virtue!

My god this all seems to be a Noir film or something wow!! I'm starting to even enjoy this lol

....I KNOW! me too! lol...I was thinking that in a effed up, twisted way...I'm sorta enjoying this controversy'...:ninja:

which is why i'm more and more inclined to think:

*publicity stunt COUGH COUGH publicity stunt*

:mello:

We fans are something else aren't?
We are always demanding this and that and when they don't do what WE WANT we start accusing, bashing and complaining!
FACT is none of us was with Michael in the studio recording with him.
I am sick of this situation here. We will see what happens but we can't wait even for that, right?
I do prefer an album with less songs not accompanied by fuss and doubt but I have the patience to WAIT!
We have to calm down because they can easily cancel everything take all the damn songs, lock them in a vault and we won't hear Michael anew EVER again!
If this happens we won't be satisfied!
Patience is a virtue!

I'm listening this for years now and guess what - no songs, only dissapointments and grief.

I think its a publicity stunt so for the time being Im gonna chill, just look at the uproar this has caused and nothing from Sony yet?

Update, guys. She sent me a snippet of "All I Need". It's a ballad. But fake. A VERY, VERY GOOD FAKE. Probably the best fake MJ we've heard yet. I will post the snippet.

She says she knows what I mean when I say they don't sound like, but she has been told these are Michael Jackson tracks.

She is now sending me a snippet of "Much Too Soon." She says it's definitely the real MJ. Has a snippet leaked yet? I think that maybe it has.

Re: Official Acapella " BREAKING NEWS "- Do you still think its not mike ????

I can't listen to it dus to Sony, damnit. Is there another link to this acapella version?

I wonder if this fiasco is the reason why Rodney Jerkins and Will.i.Am did not participate on the album. Teddy Riley did go bankrupt when his studio burnt down after Invincible. Maybe he really needed the money. Who knows really. It's all a mess.

very good point about will.i.am and rodney jerkins. to me it seemed like something was bothering them rather than them not being asked.

Fake. :( but I hope this helps we don't hear it in the new album.

Just relistend to the Blue Gangsta snippet, it IS different from the leak.

Update, guys. She sent me a snippet of "All I Need". It's a ballad. But fake. A VERY, VERY GOOD FAKE. Probably the best fake MJ we've heard yet. I will post the snippet.

She says she knows what I mean when I say they don't sound like, but she has been told these are Michael Jackson tracks.

She is now sending me a snippet of "Much Too Soon." She says it's definitely the real MJ. Has a snippet leaked yet? I think that maybe it has.

You have us waiting on your favourite HideOut. F B D?

I appreciate what you're doing, but please don't waste your money on fake tracks. :no:

Teddy Riley hasn't even been paid. Go listen to interesting radio interview he gave.

Guys, I think she has an early copy of the new album. She has Cascio tracks. I'm buying it. We're gonna shut the frauds down!

Just relistend to the Blue Gangsta snippet, it IS different from the leak.

kristin-davis-excited-on-sex-and-the-city-sequel.jpg

Share the Blue Gangsta please.. you my hero!

True.

Plus I really didn't like the way TR was like 'it's all corrupt - everyone is in it for the wrong reasons - money money blah blah' and then 'But I can't say anything as I signed a confidentiality agreement'. Um, so you signed up to work with the corrupt people you just slagged off? And I don't buy him saying he's in it to protect MJ's legacy.

*listens to Jason Malachi singing on Breaking News - bangs head on laptop*

why have i never heard of blue gangster?????

can someone share his info with me please??? :(:(

electrickeyez, I we appreciate what you are doing!

whhhaaat, blue gangster leak?
guys, guys, pm me the link plz!! :D
thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back