"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

listen to the lyrics

THIS has possibly been written about michael from anothers point of view AFTER MICHAELS DEATH? unless it was one of mjs...the lyrics are suggesting it is...

i like the song thou

the HEE HEES are AWFUL

it has been mashed with mj in the background

GOD help us i cant believe ANYONE even a non fan could believe this is our michael

its nothing like him CMON

sorry

Re: BREAKING NEWS Countdown and Reactions thread! All discussion in here. [Merged]

Gaz made it very clear yesterday he has direct links to the MJ Estate direct information. If possible, and if he has not already done so (there are more than 1500 posts now), I would like to ask you, Gaz, to please give us your feedback. Your support is also important here.

Thanks so much :flowers:

Re: Do You Believe Breaking News is an authentic MJ track

Guys, the Sony machine has the media on their side. They're going to beat us again and again with their fraud forensics claim. We can't let them win! This song is fake!

You hear that song and it's not even a question if thats Michael or not. Everything about it is authentic and has magic written all over it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoUZvBhXltk

With "Breaking News" this is all you get:
"herp derp Michael can change his voice, derp... derpy derp herp he can sound like Jason Malachi because I can hear it. Herp."

I believed it to be fake last night, however listening again this morning it's undeniably Michael.

Totally different range for Michael, but it's him. Sony is a billion dollar company, they would not set themselves up for failure by releasing an album that isn't 100% Michael.

The lyrics should be enough for you guys.

yea hopefully he will. I really would like to know what Sony really thinks about this whole situation

Not sure...For the 1st listen, I was like, "Hmm...his voice got altered a lot. Why did they mess with his real voice that much?"
Now that I saw many of yall saying "No", I just don't know what to think about this whole thing. Part of me simply wants to believe it's authentic, I guess. (sigh...:() Nothing seems goin right after his passing.

thanks for that Jackie Jack$$$$$$$$$$$son

Wait a minute!

Isn't Jackie Jackson the only Jackson people, on here, have been saying we can trust!!??

Or is that only when it suits your argument czechstar?

JACKIE JACKSON DID NOT MAKE SUCH A STATEMENT!

Someone named Jackie Jackson has made such a comment on Roger Friedmans article. I can also put my name as jackie jackson on the commentfield and post whatever I want to.

Last edited:

He probably recorded it with Akon, hence the "Konvict" clanging. Personally I dont care if you have a cow mooing continuously in the background. That track is bangin'.

It's coming into summer in Australia, and the timing of this album is perfect for me. I almost have tears of happiness when I think about cruising around Sydney on a HOT summers weekend blasting "12 o'clock".

I believed it to be fake last night, however listening again this morning it's undeniably Michael.

Totally different range for Michael, but it's him. Sony is a billion dollar company, they would not set themselves up for failure by releasing an album that isn't 100% Michael.

THANKYOU!!!

AMEN!!

UGH!!

This isnt me, but he speak what Im thinking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nxL6ns_J68

This is the biggest sham. Does Sony/the estate think we're stupid? Do they? I mean, really? Do they think we're so desperate for new MJ material that we'll believe anything?

Not me.

If this is what it's going to be like until 2017, then I'm out.

Last edited:

I dont understand why Fans are having a go @ Teddy! If you go to his Twitter, You'll see how UPSET he really is by some fans disrespecting him. I hope everything works out after t his cuz I'm tired of all the DRAMA That always surrounds Michael. this is another issue that DIVIDS The fans. Smh* I'm hoping for a Good Explanation or Proof about "Breaking News"!

I dont think if this whole *It's not Michael* Thing hadnt started before the song was released, it wouldnt have placed a doubt in fans hearts from the start. Well That is what my thinking is.

When I first heard the song I was happy, in tears almost, that I was listening to Michael's NEW Project. Then I came to the boards and see what other ppl. thought...Most started to say IT IS NOT MICHAEL!!! Then I doubted myself and left for MJ.com to listen to it over and over and over again. I listened to it over 5 times and everytime I countinued to doubt myself.

Right now, I will tell you the Honest truth that I DONT know what to believe. I really hope, as much as I dislike $ony, they get it together! Cuz' I dont know how how long we can take this!

L.o.v.e.
Romi

He probably recorded it with Akon, hence the "Konvict" clanging. Personally I dont care if you have a cow mooing continuously in the background. That track is bangin'.

It's coming into summer in Australia, and the timing of this album is perfect for me. I almost have tears of happiness when I think about cruising around Sydney on a HOT summers weekend blasting "12 o'clock".

yes, I agree, but we can't buy an album that is 70% MJ when it should be 100% Michael.
So good we can buy song by song.
I love this one!!!!!!
Mike sending us home early.... lovely!!!! :wub:

Not sure...For the 1st listen, I was like, "Hmm...his voice got altered a lot. Why did they mess with his real voice that much?"
Now that I saw many of yall saying "No", I just don't know what to think about this whole thing. Part of me simply wants to believe it's authentic, I guess. (sigh...:() Nothing seems goin right after his passing.

Don't be bullied into believing what other people want you to belive Helena - go with your instincts.

Notice how the most vocal of the 'NOT MICHAEL' camp also seem to post a hateful comment about Sony (or someone else) immediatley after everything they say?

People with an 'agenda' are always the loudest - but it doesn't always make them right.

omgg u guys i dreamt i woke up at like 5AM to listen to the new mj song and then IT WASN'T EVEN MICHAEL SINGING IT WAS JASON MALACHI :lol: :lol: ....

:mellow: oh wait. that wasn't even a dream. wt

33 voted Yes.

I'm leaving.

Corey Rooney posted on FB that it's definitely NOT Michael's voice!!!
He is a ex SONY executive that did that great 2 hour interview about MJ

It's crazy how all the overabundant excitement and joy can be turned into accusatory suspicion and anger so quickly...why does this always happen? Couldn't we have just enjoyed this for once...without any doubts being planted in our minds? If some people are just doing this for attention, they really need to stop. On top of it all, it's especially saddening that the Jacksons are the main ones who are feeding this. What do they have to gain from spreading this? :(
In my opinion, it's him - and I absolutely love the track.

omgg u guys i dreamt i woke up at like 5AM to listen to the new mj song and then IT WASN'T EVEN MICHAEL SINGING IT WAS JASON MALACHI :lol: :lol: ....

no, it's a living nightmare :(

Stop spreading rubbish.
It sounds NOTHING like this Malachi guy.
It sounds like Michael. It is Michael.

EVERYONE just needs to go away and listen to the song and dance. :)

ok, i think i'm the 300's to say it. THIS IS NOT MICHAEL JACKSON.
and my feeling about that the last days was right. :puke:
my first feeling when i heart the snippet on saturday ....

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3049890#post3049890

and i was right. man, we are fans, we are here for more than 20 years now. or more.
we now exactly how michael jackson is singing. and even if he is not signing, only instrumental, we can even hear if its not him.
i'm so mad angry about this shit fucking sony. i hate them for 10 years now, and now its totally over with these big big assholes. i dont buy this album. i will download the few songs, containing the king of pop, in WAV. and thats it. sony will not get any cent from me for this. no no no. i hate them. they are trying to destroy the king. again!
you fucking bastards and assholes!

*sorry, but that was needed* :mat:

Of course it's not Michael. Michael CAN sing. Sony are pathetic liars.

im still here waiting for someone to say this isnt true or the song wont make the albm

The lyrics are a strong reason for it NOT being him.

Case in point: Tabloid Junkie -

Just because you read it in a magazine, and see it on the T.V. screen don't make it factual.

A clear message not to believe tabloids.

Breaking News -

You're breaking the news.

Someone... God knows who, is physically breaking something called news.

Michael is lyrically strong and adventurous. This is 2010 pop gone awry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back