[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

Well we all know why we have this negative feeling in the media and from the ppls because Michael settled with the Chandlers in 1993. Michael went to trial in 2005 to clear his name and was found not guilty in a court of law but that still was not enough the public still had they doubt why would you settled if you are innocent. Yes ppls do still celebrated Michael life but there will always be that doubt in the back of they minds was Michael innocent or guilty?

You very well know that she said all those things because of that b@$^@#% Jack Gordon made her say things, those were all his words, not hers and Michael knew she would never say those things in her own words.

I guess she was forced to hug victor guiterrez aswell. Must have missed that gun been held to her head

I guess she was forced to hug victor guiterrez aswell. Must have missed that gun been held to her head

Thank you. No one forced that lying piece of trash, LaToya, to say what she did about Michael. She said those things because SHE wanted money. She did it with glee and malice against her own brother. I will never ever forgive her for what she said. I despise her.

Well we all know why we have this negative feeling in the media and from the ppls because Michael settled with the Chandlers in 1993. Michael went to trial in 2005 to clear his name and was found not guilty in a court of law but that still was not enough the public still had they doubt why would you settled if you are innocent. Yes ppls do still celebrated Michael life but there will always be that doubt in the back of they minds was Michael innocent or guilty?

I haven't seen the negative feeling in the media since Michael's death. Where are you seeing this, in the tabloids? Seriously, where are you seeing these negative feelings, other than from some sick, ignorant, perverted haters. Those are people that WANT to believe this crap against Michael. FTR, Michael is more celebrated than any other artist- dead or alive.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">people think going after a dead man for a quick buck is an easy and good idea but homie if you’re tryna tarnish the rep of a pure angel what makes you think you won’t get ****ed up somehow along the way</p>&mdash; Paris-Michael K. J. (@ParisJackson) <a href="https://twitter.com/ParisJackson/status/944286087429742592?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">22. Dezember 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thanks both paris's for that.

MJTruth;4213930 said:
Some MJ fans act like the result of the trial should vindicate MJ (in the court of public opinion) of any allegation made against him at any time but it simply does not. For most people the fact MJ was acquitted in 2005 holds very little bearing on how innocent he is of separate allegations made in 2013 or any other time. Even if they accept the jury's verdict in the 2005 case, why should they believe he didn't commit the acts Robson and Safechuck allege?

I'm not saying MJ was guilty, far from it, but please stop using the old acquittal as some sort of defense for more recent accusations. It's not a strong argument, particularly if you're debating with trolls.

As for the fortunes of the Estate, well I'm sure there's a strong argument to be made that without the negative stories in the press the Estate's projects could have been more successful over the last few years. I'm sure you'll agree with me that being called a pedo in the press with sensational stories, fresh allegations, published 'evidence' and quotes from Sheriff reports, is not good for PR. Especially when the information is carefully timed to coincide with new MJ releases!
There are always going to be people who want to believe the worst-some people do not think Beyoncé gave birth to her own her babies ; but over all many people believe MJ was innocent. Sorry but in my space of deals and I have bee following mj for years since the 70's, I know no one who believe the allegations. I have met one women who questioned but when I laid everything out to her and the trial, she was grateful and even said "that makes sense. MJ does not seem to been that kind of person. and she love Mike". Again, I keep saying a few fans always act like that is what most people think. the PROOF of how people feel about MJ was how he was treated when he died. If anyone thought he was a pedo, they would NOT have been upset or celebrated him let alone let their kids still follow and listen to him. And remember, trolls look for drama no matter who it is.

Last edited:

I know that's what she said, and what she says Michael said. I recently watched the videos having known of them for years. This wasn't her shakily saying she's devastated to find out something bad about her brother or painfully recanting something she witnessed. She is literally staring down reporters and cameras and proclaiming with conviction that Michael is a monster (and saying that Katherine calls Michael a fa**ot over stuff she's found out). I get that The Jacksons are the American Dream family who ended up becoming warped because of their insane lives from early ages, but I was genuinely shocked listening to LaToya's comments. I'd known of them, but hearing them, she is a very convincing accuser (and I say this as someone who fully believes Michael was innocent of the 1993, 2003/4 and more recent allegations). I'm not sure I can believe this was all under duress of her husband, and despite his naiveity, I really hope Michael kept as distant from her as I think he did afterwards.
When the 1993 case broke, Latoya defended MJ in September 1993 on a talk show but then in December 1993, she out and liked on MJ. I say Jack did push her up to do it but she was a willing particate. She was always jealous of Michael's success. She tried to make the headband a signiture like Mike's glove but it did not work. And when she made her rounds, her and Jack always talk about MJ, and not her other 7 or 8 siblings that showed who was the target and who she was jealous on.

To go on TV and call her brother a pedo in front of the world's press, sticking the knife in and twisting it at that time in MJ's life is simply unforgiveable. Even if she believed it to be true at the time then it's still something she should have kept to herself. There will forever be videos of her doing that on the internet for all to see and use a reference - one more reason why some people believe MJ is guilty. Her later excuse that her husband forced her does very little to mitigate the damage she caused.
People do not even use her. She went on Larry King and told why. So if anyone is trying to use that lying footage, then use the footage of her on Larry KIng.

Yes it's good news, but at the same time, the damage to MJ's legacy cannot be repaired..There are a lot of people out there who believes Wade..
Sorry but the world is not sitting around listen to wade. I do not care if a million people believe Wade, there are 50 million who can careless and still love MJ and believe he was innocent. MJ is loved. This mess has been going on since 1993; and anyone who wants to believe Wade just never liked MJ for whatever reason. There is too much FACT to show Wade lied and if those people ignore that info, they are the fools who want to believe the lie. That is their problem, not MJ. Sorry but Wade has not hurt MJ.

Glad this got dismissed.

I recently watched a couple of the LaToya videos where she accuses Michael of being gay and a child abuser, as well as saying his LMP marriage was a sham. I've never paid much attention to her, and knew that she had said stuff like this in the 90s and then came out saying it was under duress and that Michael had forgiven her. I was wondering what others thought of these clips? LaToya is clearly very attention seeking, but did Michael really forgive her for doing that? She outright called him a pedophile multiple times.
Everyone knew Latoya was jealous of Michael. She did an interview with Larry King. At that time, Michael was not hardly dealing with her because he was busy so why would know anything going on with him. In my community, Latoya was dogged for how she treated MJ. She had a show on OWN, hardly anyone watched it because they still have ill towards her.

Your point exactly? MJ went through a criminal trial where his life was under the microscope and was hit with 105 search warrants still they came up with nothing but testimonies from far from credible witnesses who if anything helped destroy Sneddon's case even though the media tried hard to spin it the other way. In his case, Wade relied on the same stories told during the trial which no one believed, even his own mom insisted in 2017 that those stories her son relied upon were LIES. So??

As for the public opinion. MJ's name is everywhere, he is celebrated around the globe with his estate doing much better than the estates of other celebrities with "clean" image and many A list living superstars.

When the judge overseeing your case stop short of telling you go sue your mom if you are indeed a victim, that's all you need to know how much sympathy Wade has gotten for his LIES. The comments on the Dailymail and Yahoo do not speak for the public. The commentors do not hate MJ only, they hate everyone. You should understand that. We knew what the public thought of MJ the minute MJ died.
Exactly. Daily and yahoo dogg out God, blacks and every other race, every celeb, even babies like Blue Ivy and North West, etc. Those sites look for DRAMA.

What happened by the way with the case of Lily Chandler and Jonathan Spencer that Wades lawyer would bring testimonies from them against Michael? Did they get in contact with them and where they willing and interested to testify against him?

They tried to subpoena them.as always the cowards refused and were fighting robsons lawyers

I hope this is the end of this topic/post. Good riddance Wade, Jimmy.

john13th;4214111 said:
What happened by the way with the case of Lily Chandler and Jonathan Spencer that Wades lawyer would bring testimonies from them against Michael? Did they get in contact with them and where they willing and interested to testify against him?

elusive moonwalker;4214125 said:
They tried to subpoena them.as always the cowards refused and were fighting robsons lawyers

I would just emphasize that Jonathan Spence has always said Michael never touched him. He most definitely was not willing to help Wade&#8217;s money grab and complained that Wade lawyers were bullying him.
The coward Jordan Chandler ran and hid again. His sis and gf said they didn&#8217;t know anything when Wades lawyers tried to depose when they couldn&#8217;t find Jordan. Actually I bet they do know that Jordan has said he wasn&#8217;t abused, since he allegedly told friends in college that nothing ever happened and his parents forced him to lie. But he is too much of a coward to say that in public and have everyone know he got his money from filthy lies and extortion.

Yes very true re spence. robsons lawyers did nothing but harass him. My comment was re the chandlers.

NeoIsis;4214375 said:
I would just emphasize that Jonathan Spence has always said Michael never touched him. He most definitely was not willing to help Wade&#8217;s money grab and complained that Wade lawyers were bullying him.
The coward Jordan Chandler ran and hid again. His sis and gf said they didn&#8217;t know anything when Wades lawyers tried to depose when they couldn&#8217;t find Jordan. Actually I bet they do know that Jordan has said he wasn&#8217;t abused, since he allegedly told friends in college that nothing ever happened and his parents forced him to lie. But he is too much of a coward to say that in public and have everyone know he got his money from filthy lies and extortion.
See, if your brother was really abuse, would you be acting like that or Jordan and not want to be questioned? No. Case close. I still hold Jordan overall for this nonsense. This will come back on him if not him his kin ones down the line.

If Chandler has a conscience I hope it gives him hell.
I would like him to make a very public admission about the allegations, but I see several reasons why he wouldn't want to. He presumably manages to live his day-to-day life with a high degree of anonymity and he wouldn't want to lose that. He may be concerned of revenge attacks by angry MJ fans. He may not want the press hounding him everywhere he goes for months or years after the event. It would mean pushing his parents under the bus. After all they would be implicated in a crime by his revelations! I get it. But JC was a child when the allegations were filed and he is an adult now. I'd like to think that people could be quite understanding of his situation at the time.
If he wanted to come forward with the true story of what occurred there is certainly a lot of money to be made aside from the obvious TV interviews or newspaper stories I imagine he could sell millions of books, sell a TV show or even a movie, but perhaps he is still very wealthy and so money offers little incentive. I also believe many of the things I mentioned above could be applied to Arvizo or Francia too. They and their families were driven by greed when allegations were made, now they can make a fortune by changing their story. What could be more sensational than that? Oh, except the issue of unveiling their parents crimes.

But even if Chandler (or any other individual accuser) did come forward then I don't think it would make the trolls (or the media) reconsider their 'guilty' verdict. There has been too much fuel added to their fire over the years. They will still cling on to other accusations as 'proof' that MJ was guilty. If Chandler had come forward sometime before the '03 allegations then perhaps he could have changed MJ's life for the better, perhaps there wouldn't have been the Arvizo, Robson, Safechuck allegations(!), but it's too late now. The damage is done and MJ is dead.

If he had a conscience we wouldnt be discissing this now as he would have come out at least when evan killed himself or long before. Hes a coward whos quite happy to live off his blood money while going all cry baby when ever anyone wants to try to get him brought out into the public domain

I would like him to make a very public admission about the allegations, but I see several reasons why he wouldn't want to. He presumably manages to live his day-to-day life with a high degree of anonymity and he wouldn't want to lose that. He may be concerned of revenge attacks by angry MJ fans. He may not want the press hounding him everywhere he goes for months or years after the event. It would mean pushing his parents under the bus. After all they would be implicated in a crime by his revelations! I get it. But JC was a child when the allegations were filed and he is an adult now. I'd like to think that people could be quite understanding of his situation at the time.
If he wanted to come forward with the true story of what occurred there is certainly a lot of money to be made aside from the obvious TV interviews or newspaper stories I imagine he could sell millions of books, sell a TV show or even a movie, but perhaps he is still very wealthy and so money offers little incentive. I also believe many of the things I mentioned above could be applied to Arvizo or Francia too. They and their families were driven by greed when allegations were made, now they can make a fortune by changing their story. What could be more sensational than that? Oh, except the issue of unveiling their parents crimes.

But even if Chandler (or any other individual accuser) did come forward then I don't think it would make the trolls (or the media) reconsider their 'guilty' verdict. There has been too much fuel added to their fire over the years. They will still cling on to other accusations as 'proof' that MJ was guilty. If Chandler had come forward sometime before the '03 allegations then perhaps he could have changed MJ's life for the better, perhaps there wouldn't have been the Arvizo, Robson, Safechuck allegations(!), but it's too late now. The damage is done and MJ is dead.

I'd rather he man up and fess up to us and the world for lying, but still a coward because he's afarid of us and facing jail time for lying. I'd rather he'd rot in jail, he had his chance to fess up and apologize to Michael, but he's way too late that, now I'm hoping he goes to jail. He's also partially responsible for Michael to be gone away from Earth.

I hope this is the end of this topic/post. Good riddance Wade, Jimmy.

It's interesting to look back at a Daily Mail article about Wade from 8th March 1990. ('I wonder' who could possibly have contacted the Daily Mail about Wade at that time :( Certainly not Michael himself! Sounds like publicity-seeking Joy, to me. )

Here's the text, in case the photo is too small to read from the photo:

For any young fan, just meeting Michael Jackson would be a thriller. But little Wade Robson is leaping for joy, because he's about to spend a year with his superstar idol. The talented seven-year old from Logan City, near Brisbane, will travel to Los Angeles to become Jackson's pop protege - developing his singing and dancing.
The two met when Wade won a Jackson dance competition in 1987.

Later that year, he danced with the star during a concert in Brisbane. 'I always wanted to meet Michael, but I didn't think it would ever happen' said Wade - wearing a hat and shirt given to him by the singer. 'Now it has all come true, and I am very excited'.

His mother Joy told how he taught himself to dance by watching Jackson's Thriller video, 'but he'd get frustrated because he had no audience' she recalled.
Mrs Robson believes Jackson is the best role model for Wade - 'He's such a lovely person. If Wade turns out half the person Michael is, I'll be happy.'

Well sorry. Wade didn't turn out to be 1 / millionth the person Michael is.

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pnbq8Frzj][/URL]

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/MICHAEL-JAC...337897?hash=item1ed75edf69:g:0IcAAOSw8A1aU5sD

It's interesting to look back at a Daily Mail article about Wade from 8th March 1990. ('I wonder' who could possibly have contacted the Daily Mail about Wade at that time :( Certainly not Michael himself! Sounds like publicity-seeking Joy, to me. )

Here's the text, in case the photo is too small to read from the photo:

Well sorry. Wade didn't turn out to be 1 / millionth the person Michael is.

http://

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/MICHAEL-JAC...337897?hash=item1ed75edf69:g:0IcAAOSw8A1aU5sD
And all of that was ssaid by Wade when MJ died. But now that MJ gone, it is time to lie and make money.

Not really, Jordan will be on record finally admitted the lie. What MJ should not have done was give a settlement and this is what separate Jordan from Garvin. Yes, many knows Jordan was put up to lie on, he will only be verifying what people who want to know the truth already know. As for haters/Trolls, who cares. Those kind of people already had bias feeling towards MJ even before any claims were ever made of any kind and this nonsense only gave them fuel to continue to trash MJ.

If he had a conscience we wouldnt be discissing this now as he would have come out at least when evan killed himself or long before. Hes a coward whos quite happy to live off his blood money while going all cry baby when ever anyone wants to try to get him brought out into the public domain
And this will continue to hunt him as well. If he admit he lied, it will stop because there is no need to keep bothering him.

I'd rather he man up and fess up to us and the world for lying, but still a coward because he's afarid of us and facing jail time for lying. I'd rather he'd rot in jail, he had his chance to fess up and apologize to Michael, but he's way too late that, now I'm hoping he goes to jail. He's also partially responsible for Michael to be gone away from Earth.
I agree but he wont go to jail. he was a minor. Look at the woman who finally admitted she lied on Emmitt Til in the 1950's of raping her and caused him to get killed. She finally admitted what everyone already know that she lied. She is/was 80+ years old now. She admitted last year.

Wow I didn't hear about that one. I guess the guilt caught up with her in the end - she's largely responsible for an innocent man losing his life.
I hold Chandler and Arvizo similarly accountable for MJ's death. We can't know exactly what would have happened without their allegations but there's no doubting that their allegations caused misery and suffering in MJ's life from 1993 until he died in 2009 and his name will forever be tarnished because of what they and their parents did.

To find out that Harvey Weinstein used MJ to cover-up his shit for the last 20 years, does make me wonder if other powerful people in the entertainment industry adopted the same tactics? Birds of a feather flock together, and using MJ as their whipping boy was and still is the ultimate cover-up.

Back