[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

It would be nice if Judge B can make a ruling now before Christmas because there is no case here no proof no evidence nothing for this case to go to trial but Judge B just want to make sure by following the law which take 6 weeks or so for the ruling but the waiting part is hard and that he cross all of his i and cross all of his t so Wade and his lawyers can not appeal because which would be (a waste of time) their have had more then enough time to fix their case and Wade has fail to do so.

While we have to wait again. Just heard that the horses @$$ Gene Simmons is being sued for unnamed radio personality for sexual harassment. Karma’s an his @$$ now!!!

2Q-sBE.gif

Any word yet on the hearing?

APNewsBreak: Michael Jackson sex abuse lawsuit dismissed
ANDREW DALTON
Associated Press

A judge has dismissed the lawsuit brought by a choreographer who alleged Michael Jackson molested him as a child.

The summary judgment ruling Tuesday against Wade Robson resolves one of the last remaining major claims against the late singer's holdings.

Robson, who is now 35, testified at Jackson's criminal trial in 2005 that he had spent many nights in Jackson's room, but Jackson had never molested him.

Robson later sued Jackson four years after the singer's death, saying a breakdown had led him to accept that he had been molested over a seven-year period.

The judge Tuesday found that Jackson's two corporations that were the remaining defendants in the case were not liable for Robson's exposure to Jackson.

Robson's attorney Vince Finaldi says he strongly disagrees and plans to appeal.

Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

LOS ANGELES — A judge on Tuesday dismissed the lawsuit brought by a choreographer who alleged Michael Jackson molested him as a child, resolving one of the last major claims against the late singer’s holdings.

Judge Mitchell L. Beckloff’s summary judgment ruling against the now-35-year-old Wade Robson found that the two Jackson-owned corporations, which were the remaining defendants in the case, were not liable for Robson’s exposure to Jackson. He did not rule on the credibility of Robson’s allegations themselves.

Robson’s attorney, Vince Finaldi, said he strongly disagrees and plans to appeal.

Robson, a native of Australia who has worked with Britney Spears and NSYNC, met Jackson when he was 5 years old.

He testified in Jackson’s defence at the singer’s 2005 criminal trial, saying he had spent the night at Jackson’s Neverland Ranch more than 20 times and usually slept in Jackson’s room, but Jackson never molested him. Jackson was acquitted in that trial.

Then in 2013 about four years after the singer’s death, Robson sued the Jackson estate for what his attorneys described as molestation that spanned a seven-year period.

A court ruled in 2015 that Robson had filed his lawsuit too late to get any of Jackson’s estate. That left two remaining defendants, both corporate entities owned by Jackson in his lifetime: MJJ Productions, Inc., and MJJ Ventures, Inc.

The judge ruled Tuesday that those two corporate defendants could not be held responsible for Robson’s exposure to Jackson, the way a school or the Boy Scouts can be found liable for bringing together an abusive adult and a child victim.

Finaldi said the reasoning sets a dangerous precedent.

“What the judge is saying is that you if own a corporation or a company, you can hire people, use these people to facilitate your sexual abuse, use them to facilitate victims,” Finaldi told The Associated Press by phone. “So long as you’re the sole owner of that corporation, the corporation can’t be held liable.”

Jackson estate attorney Howard Weitzman said in a statement that he “believes the court made the correct decision in dismissing Wade Robson’s claim against it. ”In my opinion Mr. Robson’s allegations, made 20 plus years after they supposedly occurred and years after Mr. Robson testified twice under oath — including in front of a jury — that Michael Jackson had never done anything wrong to him was always about the money rather than a search for the truth.“

Finaldi replied that the Jackson camp’s interest in the truth was “hollow.”

“If someone’s trying to search for the truth, why not let the lawsuit proceed?” Finaldi said. “Why not exonerate him and let a jury decide.”

During the criminal trial, Robson bristled at testimony by other witnesses that they had seen Jackson molest him.

“I’m telling you nothing happened,” Robson testified at the time when a prosecutor challenged him.

Another Robson attorney said when his lawsuit was filed that stress and sexual trauma led Robson to finally accept that he had been molested by Jackson.

Thanks, great news......Finaldi is such a :censored: blowhard :angry:

Last edited:

Great news its been frustrating this lawsuit even got this far,But finally it's over as Michael said "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"

Great news.

Yesssssss. Thanks for the news. great way
To start the day. crawl back under your rocks scumbags ?

Last edited:
And that may actually bring to an end all of the big controversies that surrounded Michael Jackson for most of his adult life. The estate has recently signed a new deal with Sony Music after losing a case to producer Quincy Jones for $9 million in fees and royalties. Jackson’s children are thriving. His ex, Debbie Rowe, has survived cancer and has moved on with her life. All that remains is the estate’s dealing with the IRS.

Is it a happy ending? It’s like the finale of a soap opera. You never where another cliffhanger exists…
by R.F.

NO, take your @#$ home Wade. You messed up and your lawyers can shut up. They do not know you or your history. They were just hoping for a payday. Wont happen. "unprecedant? No the judge saw the LIES.

Can somebody write a summary of the case/Wade´s claims for discussions on the articles on the net?
Yes, we can now troll the discussions, a little bit, but we can.

BTW, isnt it funny, no TMZ, no Radar, no NI, about it....? hahaha

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!x100

Looks like we got ourselves an early Christmas gift. Thank God! I'm gonna buy some red wine to celebrate.

BTW, isnt it funny, no TMZ, no Radar, no NI, about it....? hahaha

There is now a TMZ article.

Surprisingly the articles I have read so far have been quite neutral in their reporting. Of course they point out that the judge did not rule that Jackson did or did not commit the alleged acts, but that is not unreasonable here. The most negative thing I have read is the New York Daily News which said the dismissal was a "surprise move". Well of course it wasn't!!! I can't post any comments there though so I'll have to let it go :)

Last edited:

yeah, and those trolling haters, but TMZ released the news almost 20 hours later after the AP had released the report...., anyway..., the haters can go F themselves

yeah, and those trolling haters, but TMZ released the news almost 20 hours later after the AP had released the report...., anyway..., the haters can go F themselves

All you can do is reply to the trolls, flag their comments as inappropriate and then move on. Sure they'll come back at you with their usual nonsense but don't give them the satisfaction of reading it.

Amen to that. That fool Finaldi can appeal all he wants, but that won't change anything. He failed miserably. He can just go f:censored: himself along with those MJ hating tards.

All you can do is reply to the trolls, flag their comments as inappropriate and then move on. Sure they'll come back at you with their usual nonsense but don't give them the satisfaction of reading it.

Done, and most of us should do the same, the more reports of the trolls the sooner they get blocked

Awww. The poor media have just lost out on more ratings and sales. Dont care for the facts only for the $$ they can make off mj.

Yeap such a surprise move considering the what the law states and what the judge said at the hearing. ? filthy tabloids gotta keep the uneducated masses brainwashed.

This is a great Christmas presant

Who cares about haters. Haters are going to come no matter who is being talked about. The good thing, this is over. Again, MOST people know MJ was innocent and in this case, most people did not care because they can see through this nonsense. Look how great the Estate is doing. Enf said.

Well, went to bed five minutes too early to see the AP Newsbreak. Don't know if I would have had a good nights sleep or stayed up all night to celebrate. Probably would have been fighting with trolls.

But thank God and about time.
My regret is that this horror show wasn't dismissed in 2013.

May Wade's career now wither and die on the vine-I want him to become a pariah. Or kill himself. I despise him.

Surprisingly the articles I have read so far have been quite neutral in their reporting. Of course they point out that the judge did not rule that Jackson did or did not commit the alleged acts, but that is not unreasonable here. The most negative thing I have read is the New York Daily News which said the dismissal was a "surprise move". Well of course it wasn't!!! I can't post any comments there though so I'll have to let it go :)

TMZ did never support Robson`s claims, in contrary they did question his behaviour and credibilty from the beginning,

Great that the judge did not wait until january.

Last edited:

I'm so happy that it is finally over and Wade did not get a penny.

Like Michael has always said you tell a lie long enough you stared to believe it trying to said that Michael companies had control over him was a big mistake the judge has made it clear issues control End of story there was no reason to know. I am so glad that the judge saw through Wade lies and end this mess like barbee said this should have ended in 2013 but this is the law. What a early Christmas present i love it and what sweet justice for all MJ fans. I can look forward to 2018 with a side of relief the nightmare is finally over.:moonwalk:beatit:

Last edited:

TMZ did never support Robson`s claims, in contrary they did question his behaviour and credibilty from the beginning,

Great that the judge did not wait until january.

Yes i agree with you i was praying that the judge would rule early there was no case.

I think most people - even MJ detractors - could see this was a shakedown from a mile off. Wades previous behaviour and testimony in MJs trial sunk him.

Finally the good news we waited for so long. Finaldi continues to be an idiot.

Back