Bad 20th thread I discovered(Includ.Info on Duets that never happend and 'Dirty Diana' is revealed)

I was doing some research on the internet to try and find out where the Bad short film was shot and I came across this thread,believe it or not,on a Prince messageboard and its a huge thread dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the Bad album.

I came across some very,very interesting things about the Bad album that I never even new.

The thread includes interesting info on stuff like Who Michael was going to duet with including George Michael and Barbra Streisand,What songs like Smooth Criminal and The Way You Make Me feel where going to be called,outakes,songs that never got recorded and 'Dirty Diana' is finaly revealed.

This is just a few of the things I found out whilst I was reading this,there is still so much more there then the above.

To read all of this yourself just click on the following link.

http://prince.org/msg/8/242381

interesting.. i never saw that thread before on that forum. and 2 photos i never seen before! thanks alot for posting it.

I was doing some research on the internet to try and find out where the Bad short film was shot and I came across this thread,believe it or not,on a Prince messageboard and its a huge thread dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the Bad album.

I came across some very,very interesting things about the Bad album that I never even new.

The thread includes interesting info on stuff like Who Michael was going to duet with including George Michael and Barbra Streisand,What songs like Smooth Criminal and The Way You Make Me feel where going to be called,outakes,songs that never got recorded and 'Dirty Diana' is finaly revealed.

This is just a few of the things I found out whilst I was reading this,there is still so much more there then the above.

To read all of this yourself just click on the following link.

http://prince.org/msg/8/242381

That is incredibly interesting Thanks for sharing that!

I always wondered who Dirty Diana was...

Rumours circulate that the follow up to Thriller will be a collection of Beatles songs.

This is true as there are demos of Michael trying several Beatles songs which obviously never saw the light of day.

wouldnt mind seeing the 25 minute version of TWYMMF either...

I wish there was a way to hear some of the unreleased songs. the STILL unreleased songs.

BADORIGINALCOVER-1.jpg

This Original cover shot for the Bad album is later scrapped by Walter Yetnikoff President of CBS Records. It would later turn up in Michael’s book Dancing The Dream.

Mike suggested this pic for the cover because he knew it wouldnt get picked and so the cover he actually wanted would be used.

Great info! I would kill for that track with George Michael..

BADORIGINALCOVER-1.jpg

Mike suggested this pic for the cover because he knew it wouldnt get picked and so the cover he actually wanted would be used.

Good to read all the great replies and I dont want to put a downer on things but technically the above is not true.

Michael has said before he hated the Bad photo shoot and wasnt pleased with the cover at all because of the way he got treated.
They made him wear contacts and stuff and he just hated it.

Good to read all the great replies and I dont want to put a downer on things but technically the above is not true.

Michael has said before he hated the Bad photo shoot and wasnt pleased with the cover at all because of the way he got treated.

:mello:Why would they make him wear contacts?:mello:

he has lovely chocolate brown eyes.:yes:

Ive heard otherwise so I guess that happens alot with Michael but what do you mean he was treated bad? (no pun intended) Why would they make him wear contacts? The cover was shot on location of filming Bad.

they was calling him ***** ***** in the 80s wowo didnt know that

fuck the media

Yeah, I never knew they called him J*cko all the way back then.. :mello:

i did..he started to become weird to the public in the 80s.

and yea i hate the contacts..theres nothing wrong with dark brown eyes..but magazines /photoshoots always want to photoshop people with dark brown eyes a lighter brown color or in his situation contacts.

lol...oh so that's how the mind of the rumor mill works. he bought the catalogue, so naturally, he's gunna do beatles remakes for the entire album. lol.

thanks for posting:)

That's my thread! :lol:

It was a follow up to my Thriller 25 essay thread that I posted on KOPD, MJNO, prince.org, and The Michael Jackson Vault

damn, the Prince fans know more about Bad than the MJ fans.

Back