TII audio!

OMG his voice is beautiful, so beautiful......Thanks for posting

Omg, lol... I dont know why but it sounds so funny, yet so sweet. Oh wow Michael, your voice is so beautiful. :( This is so freakin' surreal right now, it's almost like he's still here.

I even love his speaking voice. Wow, thanks for sharing. I can't wait to hear more. I had to pause when I saw the title of the thread before playing it though. It's so surreal...

Is there anymore to this? Where did it come from?

Thanx very much. Love his voice.

oh god... he has the most beautiful speaking voice

i've never heard him do that voice praticing before, doesnt really sound like him :)
but its still genius:D

p.s first time ive put a smile in my posts since thursday, i think because that clip made me feel like he is here.

Think this is a Studio recording maybe not TII, could be wrong, but Seth worked with Michael alot in the studio

im pretty sure this is an old recording from somewhere. Michaels spoken voice sounds a lot younger... and you can hear there is no noise from michaels side... and u can hear the studio booth clicks, when seth speaks to michael. It doesnt sound like a this is it recording IMO.

im pretty sure this is an old recording from somewhere. Michaels spoken voice sounds a lot younger... and you can hear there is no noise from michaels side... and u can hear the studio booth clicks, when seth speaks to michael. It doesnt sound like a this is it recording IMO.

yeah...maybe.

WOW amazing

Someone did say that Michaels mic was being recorded seperate from others for the tour

I don think this is from This Is It if the source is FileDen it hasnt been released officially its more likely to be fom somewhere else and someones decided to rename it. sorry. p.s. was seth riggs even there?

:D haha beautiful! "Seth hold on too, i can just call you everytime, a-a-a-a-a-aayyyye!! :D
sooooo sweet! warming up! :) i love his voice. he has the most beautiful voice ever. God i love you michael jackson!

there's no noise bacause it's a soundboard recording ;) probably the full rehearsal is already circulating among the traders....

That....was....AMAZING!

I don't care when it was recorded, it's simply adorable :heart:

Michael... :cry:

Back