TII audio!

Dear GOD...he sound so strong and SOOOOO amazing. Ugh! Why was snatched from us. Mike woulda tore it up and down on TII. GOD!

Im listen to this a billion times. THanks soooooooooooooooooooo MUCH! GOD I LOVE HIM!

omg that was fantastic! Thanks for sharing this with us. Its the first time since thursday i laughed because of Michael. He sounds so WONDERFULLY strong.

Christy Ann, it's always better to be honest :yes:
Just tell the people you got it off my website.
You just have bad luck that I'm a member here.
Don't spread false information, this is NOT from TII.
I hate people who behave like you.

Anyway, I posted this sample 2 hours earlier on MJJC.

I posted it here:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1968418#post1968418

Yes, there is more. No, it is not a new record, it's from '94.

Last edited:
Christy Ann, it's always better to be honest :yes:
Just tell the people you got it off my website.
You just have bad luck that I'm a member here.
Don't spread false information, this is NOT from TII.

Anyway, I posted this sample 2 hours earlier on MJJC.

I posted it here:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1968418#post1968418

Yes, there is more. No, it is not a new record, it's from '94.

Thank you for clearing this up. its unfair when people post information that they are not 100% CERTAIN is true.

Thanks for this it makes me so sad knowing that the Concerts arnt gonna happen

Thank you for clearing this up. its unfair when people post information that they are not 100% CERTAIN is true.

You're most welcome.
I understand this must be another disappointment, because most people believed it was from TII, but I'm afraid it's not. I'm sorry.

Oh I thought there was something weird. I was going to write in the other thread too.

Thanks for sharing. Now I want to know where are all those assholes that said he doesn't have a voice anymore???????????????? My baby never lost, he would smoke these non-talented "entertainers" (i use that word soooo lightly) out of the damn water.
Justin, Usher, Chris Brown, all them American Idol kids - boo try again

I love how his voice gets raspy when he goes to the top of the scale and the vibrato at the end! Mike sounds amazing, he has the most distinctive voice I've ever heard! I don't know what's better, his dancing or his singing??? lolol

Back