Jon Stewart & Joel McHale make fun of media coverage of MJ's Death (Updated Again)

Victory2004

Proud Member
Reminder: They are in no way shape or form making fun of Michael Jackson or his death. Sorry since the HTML is turned off now and anyways some of those links don't work anymore.

Last edited:
Re: Jon Stewart & Joel McHale make fun of media coverage of MJ's Death

So right. The press. The ridiculous and the sublime.

Very funny. Thank you for that. I needed that.

These are great! I love how they make the media appear to be the WORST source of information! Please put it on youtube please!

OMG! :rofl: :rofl:

Unnecessary Information: Michael Jackson Joins the List of Top Earning Dead Celebrities! We Break Down His Plastic Surgery Timeline! Did you and Michael Jackson ever have sex? (WTF?! :huh: :blink: ) Bubbles the Chimp! Meet Bubbles. Jackson never came to visit Bubbles...

Where's Waldo? Cadaver Edition: Where is Michael's body today? Some media outlets are reporting that Michael Jackson's body is here...uh, we don't know. Nancy Grace-"Why is it (his body) in a secret location?" :ermm: :lol:

It really helps to laugh at times like this. This is the media's last MJ hurrah and they are behaving as they normally do, tripping over themselves to report the slightest information. And they say Michael's a has-been. Ha!

God bless your soul, MJ. These people will miss you more than they realize. All we can do now is laugh at their antics.

This is awesome because if you put it all together, you really see how riddiculous it all is. I'd saw we make more of these montages that show how media nowadays just doesn't mean shit, and put them all over the web. :)

(Making fun of Larry)"R.I.P. Michael Jordan". that had me dyin':lol:.
I am really glad these guys are calling out the media's idiocy and sensationalism.
Thanks for posting these.

LOL I love Geraldo's whiteboard.. his handwriting's really something :lol:

I laughed so much at "Michael Jackson never came to visit Bubbles" LOL and you can hear the audience go "awwww" :lol:

Thanks for this! :D

These 2 guys have got to be the most SANE hosts on television right now!!!!

OMG thanks soo much for posting, it was really funny x200. Larry King is such a doofuss "He won 13 emmy's and some grammy's too" ha ha ha @ the "RIP Michael Jordan"...jeez thats too hilarious.

Oh and the TMZ one "I tried to get into the house, but we're not allowed near crime scenes cuz we're...paparazzi" ha ha ha

Jon Stewart had me hollering..."Obitutainment"...he is too good.

Man I need to see more of these...

Last edited:

They want to know where a dead body is and they called michael jackson "creepy" for over 20 years?!?!

They're pissed he didn't visit bubbles? These people called him "weird" for owning the goddamn monkey. Hypocrites.

LOL at the bigs hands comment! :rofl: i wondered if i was the only one that thought this world was starting to look like the "leave me alone" video.

Love The daily show and The soup, best shows out there.

LMFAO one of my fave shows, I love the Soup! :hysterical: That got me laughing "The largest hands I've ever seen!" "We've also caught up with Bubbles the chimp!" "Meet Bubbles, Jackson never came to see Bubbles" "Bubbles" "Bubbles" "I LIKE BUBBLES!"

:hysterical: Thanks for this, I needed it! Can't believe I missed that episode though, haha.

:lol:

Somebody hopefully will rip some of those clips.

Thanks sooooo much for that I really needed it to light me up a little bit...*thumbs up*
And they called Michael all kinds of names....now look who's the circus freak looking up for the body...***** MEDIA!!
And boy, they are sooooo gonna miss Michael!!!!!!!!!!!

How bout when jon stewart showed that clip from MSNBC of that reporter saying MJ can only die once. Well ofcourse you dumb shit what human being will ever be able to come back from the dead? lol

Please put them on YouTube... they are classics I wanna keep! thanx :)

Always thought Joel McHale was hysterical! The only show I ever watch on the E! channel is The Soup!...

How bout when jon stewart showed that clip from MSNBC of that reporter saying MJ can only die once. Well ofcourse you dumb shit what human being will ever be able to come back from the dead? lol

Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue flatlined, but came back.

Back