Jon Stewart & Joel McHale make fun of media coverage of MJ's Death (Updated Again)

Re: Jon Stewart & Joel McHale make fun of media coverage of MJ's Death

So, I'm not in the US, but did I see Disgrace and that other bitch? I felt sick.......:puke:

This was funny! XD My favorite is the first video, "Unnecessary Information" together with the "Where's Waldo? Cadaver Edition". Loved it!

Thanks for posting those. Glad to see them making fun of the media who always poked fun at Michael for all those years. So funny how they always did talk about him being a hasbeen and all that crap, but then they all want the stories on him. That girl kept saying, "We don't know." LOL too funny. The awards were funny too.

haha that was funny thanks. The media is ridiculous

Bumping this up cus if you ever feel mad at the press you can always watch these clips knowing how truly creepy, hypocritical and many things that they truly are.

I like the fact that it's ALL Michael Jackson then we get a few second clip of other news at the very end.

Bumping this once again cus I know some of you want the full round up.

Does anyone have any dl links for these please? Theyre hilarious. Thank you.

very funny indeed esp the first one

:lol:

Jon Stewart: "Don't you understand people...there's a serial killer on the loose! And he only kills celebrities with pre-exsisting medical conditions!"

:lol: Classic!

Oh man thank god I put the soup montage on my ipod!!!! LOL

LOL "MEET BUBBLES jACKSON NEVER CAME TO MEET BUBBLES" THAT WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY

Thank god The Soup was on while jon stewart's show was on hiatus this week. I should have the compilation of clips later tonight cus plenty more stupid media coverage to make fun of.

That was great. It's great that some people are not falling for the mumbo jumbo media coverage on MJ. I love what Jon Stewart says about not calling MJ that J**ko name anymore since he has passed.

Re: Jon Stewart & Joel McHale make fun of media coverage of MJ's Death (Updated)

:lol: the last video is hilarious!

Re: Jon Stewart & Joel McHale make fun of media coverage of MJ's Death (Updated)

Last edited:

That was funny. I actually like this thread. To hell with the media.

A joke that I didn't have in there was when talking about america's got talent and joel said about this little girl when nick cannon asked her parents where she gets her personality from and joel after the clip finished mentioned her parents don't have much personality and said he's gonna guess from MJ's dermatologist Dr. Klein.

the room where news also died
and the maybe if youre HIGH thing killed me

hahaha :D

roflmao!!!! hahahahaha

Victory2004: Thanks for pointing me over here. I've read through the thread but will have to watch and listen when I'm not at work.

Hopefully this thread will help me cool down after last nights ET fiasco and bs. Ugh, I"m still so pissed off at what they said about MJ.

Back