Now aeg AND Sony gaining money of Michael...hmm all soo odd.. LISTEN FOR DICK GREGORY , AUG 8TH 2009

michael4eva

Proud Member
I just keep thinking about aeg continually being in the news regarding michael and getting money off of him.
I just keep thinking about Sony suddenly emerging and now continually being in the news regarding michael..and getting money off him..

Things could be deeper than we might ever know..Michael knew something..that much i'm sure, paranio or not... he had theories to things he only told us about on the surface..like sony conspire against him for money..he didn't say specifics...he just said it was about money and racism...

If no one has listened, here is the whole speech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip_-Dhljn2Q&feature=channel...ok listen carefully to EVERYTHING..regarding sony..not just what he says but the deeper meaning it could imply..He hated sony and cut his ties..suddenly they re emergre??after his death...and winning the battle to his rehersals which will net them soooooooooooooo much money...a bit odd ???/

He was involved in the closed door meetings over the years about things from his catalogue..to a mere performance under sony..He like all other artists,owned himself to a degree but was also owned by people in other positions..i,e Tommy Motola..They had control over him and could influence others in the outside world to an extent and destroy Michael if they wanted him too..it always about money, that the bottom line of it..money

Either you believe Michael was annoyed 'invincible' wasn't selling as well as he thought it would , or that sony didn't promote the album properly..if so why?..Because michael was a dangerous person to back now because of the world's perception of him? or because this was all intentional conspiracy against michael by sony for one and they made us think he was a dangerous person/pedo/freak/homsersexual...etc...

''as soon as i made thriller the next day iw as called a freak, homsersexual.''
is michael not saying sony implemented these ideas into the world because he was making more money,was holding hiw own and sony just felt they had to use other tactics to control their worker?

So you have a long history with sony that we only know a portion of i believe..then aeg comes into play and i'm sorry regardless of whether you think they are jus a buisness , profiting of the tragic loss of their contract artist..they have displayed MANY strange comments and acts before and after his death..MANY STRANGE THINGS HAVE HAPPENED..starting with the apearance of 50 shows and continuing on from there until now and beyond.....

Does anyone know if michael actually said this because i have always believe it and just feel it is the truth...then you ask yourself why was this all happening??

The 'Thriller' singer is "angry" at promoters for booking the mammoth run as he never agreed to perform so many concerts at The 02 arena, which start in July.

Speaking to fans outside the Los Angeles studio where he is currently rehearsing for the shows, Michael reportedly said: "I don't know how I'm going to do 50 shows, I'm not a big eater - I need to put some weight on.

"I'm really angry with them for booking me up to do 50 shows. I only wanted to do 10, and take the tour around the world to other cities, not 50 in one place.

"I went to bed knowing I'd sold 10 dates, and woke up to the news I was booked to do 50."

I urge you all to tune into a man michael knew and loved and was friends with outside of the music buisness..DICK GREGORY...I believe this was a man he told ALOT too..Look at the way michael hugs him at james brown memorial........And listen to this 3 part video with excerpts of what dick gregory believes happened to his friend..It's deep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip_-Dhljn2Q

DICK GREGORY...On August the 8th 2009 talking about how Michael was assasinated..

You may things he is talking about extremes like he was injected as a kid ..but His stuff rings true..You can hear segments of what he feels happened in these 3 parts... He was speaking recently about Michael and
why can't it be true? HE KNEW MICHAEL..as in on a deep, personal level

If you believe it goes evennn deeper than sony and aeg listen to the involvment of illuminati...It relates to why tdcau being released as the chosen clip for the tii rehersals amongst lyrics and all of it being controlled on a higher level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJi2HaJf1VI&feature=related

Did Michael tell the fan to tell the press about his opoosition to the 50 concerts , to confront AEG or to see what is their reaction?

Maybe if he knew that if he said to much and specifics..something would DEFINATELY happen to him..this way , it was cryptic clues all most...But maybe he just said it to say what is happening..a cry for help without haveing any control over it now...it was strange that comment..if he did say it

I just keep thinking about aeg continually being in the news regarding michael and getting money off of him.
I just keep thinking about Sony suddenly emerging and now continually being in the news regarding michael..and getting money off him..

Things could be deeper than we might ever know..Michael knew something..that much i'm sure, paranio or not... he had theories to things he only told us about on the surface..like sony conspire against him for money..he didn't say specifics...he just said it was about money and racism...

If no one has listened, here is the whole speech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip_-Dhljn2Q&feature=channel...ok listen carefully to EVERYTHING..regarding sony..not just what he says but the deeper meaning it could imply..He hated sony and cut his ties..suddenly they re emergre??after his death...and winning the battle to his rehersals which will net them soooooooooooooo much money...a bit odd ???/

He was involved in the closed door meetings over the years about things from his catalogue..to a mere performance under sony..He like all other artists,owned himself to a degree but was also owned by people in other positions..i,e Tommy Motola..They had control over him and could influence others in the outside world to an extent and destroy Michael if they wanted him too..it always about money, that the bottom line of it..money

Either you believe Michael was annoyed 'invincible' wasn't selling as well as he thought it would , or that sony didn't promote the album properly..if so why?..Because michael was a dangerous person to back now because of the world's perception of him? or because this was all intentional conspiracy against michael by sony for one and they made us think he was a dangerous person/pedo/freak/homsersexual...etc...

''as soon as i made thriller the next day iw as called a freak, homsersexual.''
is michael not saying sony implemented these ideas into the world because he was making more money,was holding hiw own and sony just felt they had to use other tactics to control their worker?

So you have a long history with sony that we only know a portion of i believe..then aeg comes into play and i'm sorry regardless of whether you think they are jus a buisness , profiting of the tragic loss of their contract artist..they have displayed MANY strange comments and acts before and after his death..MANY STRANGE THINGS HAVE HAPPENED..starting with the apearance of 50 shows and continuing on from there until now and beyond.....

Does anyone know if michael actually said this because i have always believe it and just feel it is the truth...then you ask yourself why was this all happening??

The 'Thriller' singer is "angry" at promoters for booking the mammoth run as he never agreed to perform so many concerts at The 02 arena, which start in July.

Speaking to fans outside the Los Angeles studio where he is currently rehearsing for the shows, Michael reportedly said: "I don't know how I'm going to do 50 shows, I'm not a big eater - I need to put some weight on.

"I'm really angry with them for booking me up to do 50 shows. I only wanted to do 10, and take the tour around the world to other cities, not 50 in one place.

"I went to bed knowing I'd sold 10 dates, and woke up to the news I was booked to do 50."

I urge you all to tune into a man michael knew and loved and was friends with outside of the music buisness..DICK GREGORY...I believe this was a man he told ALOT too..Look at the way michael hugs him at james brown memorial........And listen to this 3 part video with excerpts of what dick gregory believes happened to his friend..It's deep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip_-Dhljn2Q

DICK GREGORY...On August the 8th 2009 talking about how Michael was assasinated..

You may things he is talking about extremes like he was injected as a kid ..but His stuff rings true..You can hear segments of what he feels happened in these 3 parts... He was speaking recently about Michael and
why can't it be true? HE KNEW MICHAEL..as in on a deep, personal level

If you believe it goes evennn deeper than sony and aeg listen to the involvment of illuminati...It relates to why tdcau being released as the chosen clip for the tii rehersals amongst lyrics and all of it being controlled on a higher level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJi2HaJf1VI&feature=related

Thank you for posting this, I was looking around for what Dick Gregory might say.

I agree that the clip they showed of rehearsals of his most controversial song rather than more mainstream well known song, it seems to be it is like advertsing what they have done. They don't care about us.

note: The political tone of Martin luther king in the background saying "this is going to go down as the greatest demonstration for freedom in history"

Wow.... that was deep! I've never heard of Illuminati before and didn't realise people had sung about it in their songs. Think I'll do some more research on this.

That Illuminati thing has me a bit freaked out. This shit could be possible. Through my life I have heard weird stuff about the Illuminati.. and I have always felt some sort of queeziness about it all. They freak me out. I've said it before and I'll say it again.. the world has always been a dark place and now that Michael is gone..it will become a darker one. He was literally and angel. Keep your minds open people.

I've been researching the illuminati - for a deeper understanding of what they are and how they came about check out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdiG4OC48LY

This is just part 1, you will notice they go on into the 100's, I'm up to about 18. It's scary stuff.

Words from Dick Gregory

''upstairs with mike one night after a trail day, he hugs dick and says ''don't leave me, they trying to kill me''

Sony- ''We will loan you all the money you need and We will give you half of the atv catalogue if you do this deal with us''..there was a clause, if you die before the money was payed back, sony gets all the money and can do what they want with it or if something morally goes wrong with Michael, then sony gets the whole catalogue.

''That catalogue owns ALL country western music, Michael owns half off that...After he signed this contract THEN the first child molestation appears, 12 years ago....He had to go in, strip and dispute a claim that chandler said he had a mark on his testicle...they showed pictures...and had to settle..A violation of contract wasn't created as mike was not guilty, so sony could re coup the money.''

''Took 12 years for Sony to make another molestation charge...Why? Accoring to dick, the changes in calafornia law where even if the person accusing another person of molestation etc drops the charges..and someone pays her off and she drops charges, that person can still be prosecuted...mike won that trial too...so they had nothing left to do bt kill michael.''

''This condition he had, i assume when he was a little boy, someone injected him with a hormone to make his voice stay high.( that is a weird accusation as mike has sounded deep..hmm)Now in the vatican , they clip boy's testicles to make their voice stay higher and mothers are proud of it, but this only last for 18 months.''

''You gotta understand white supremacy..president off wallstreet, harward, yale..they determine public policy.Hitler didn't declare war on black folks, he did it on white folks.Michael is one of he nicest folks on planet, everyone told him not to buy beatles catalogue.750,000 songs on that catalogue and he didn't know beatles owned ALL of little richard songs..he instantly rung and gave it back to little richard.''

''Underground in neverland, there is more oil there than in kuwait.''

''I never believe aeg ever intended for those concerts to come off.How do you do 50 concerts in one city in arena that fills 20,00 people? Why was they filming mike 2 days before rehersals...because they knew it was last time people would see him work.''

''I don't know if they will get away with this.There is a possibility that they won't because of mike's child like quality.Starting from tomorrow, I will be going on a fast.''

From wikipedia..........

Jackson was waiting for the licenses to the masters of his albums to revert to him; this allowed him to promote his old material how he liked and prevented Sony from getting a cut of the profit. Jackson expected this to occur early in the new millennium; however, due to various clauses in the contract, this revert date was still many years away. Jackson began an investigation, and it emerged that the attorney who represented the singer in the deal was also representing Sony, creating a conflict of interest. Jackson was also concerned about another conflict of interest. For a number of years, Sony had been pushing to buy all of Jackson's share in their music catalog venture. If Jackson's career or financial situation were to deteriorate, he would have to sell his catalog. Thus, Sony had something to gain from Jackson's career failing. Jackson was able to use these conflicts as leverage to exit his contract early.Just before the release of Invincible, Jackson informed the head of Sony Music Entertainment, Tommy Mottola, that he was leaving Sony. As a result, all singles releases, video shootings and promotions concerning the Invincible album were canceled.

WOW Iam looking forward to hearing this! I see why michael let branca go. Also now I know why michael when into debt. IT was the hidden clasuses. Funny how his lawyers didn't catch the clauses. but oh yeah that right his lawyer was sony's lawyer. Thats why michael canned him!

Also D G has papers, that he thinks came from a big company, of satellite pics of neverL and the oil under it. WOW! (I think I hear of this before)

I hate that michael didn't outsmart his enemies once again. And they took him away so soon!

its a shame that the media and the police still turn a blind eye to these obvious signs of the huge conspiracy that some evil power have been working on and keep trying to reinforce the false impression implicitly or explicitly that mike is a drug addict and is supposed to be responsible for his own death from it.and its a shame also that we can't do nothing about it knowing that the truth is bound to be taken away and buried beneath along with mike . tho i wish i could get the truth before i die

Last edited:
its a shame that the media and the police still turn blind to these obvious signs of huge conspiracy that some evil power have been working on and keep trying to reinforce, implicitly or explicitly that mike is a drug addict and is supposed to be responsible for his own death from it.and its a shame also that we can't do nothing about it knowing that the truth is bound to be taken away with mike . tho i wish i could get the truth before i die

its no surprise, in a way the media is in on it. i stopped watching TV for 10 years, its all bull.

there is proof to what i've believed all along. michael was murdered lasdjflaskjdflaskjflaskjdfsalfdkjasfdlkj i'm sooo angry!!!!!!! i feel helpless they can't get away with this! they can't!!!!!!!

its a shame that the media and the police still turn a blind eye to these obvious signs of the huge conspiracy that some evil power have been working on and keep trying to reinforce the false impression implicitly or explicitly that mike is a drug addict and is supposed to be responsible for his own death from it.and its a shame also that we can't do nothing about it knowing that the truth is bound to be taken away and buried beneath along with mike . tho i wish i could get the truth before i die

Why aren't WE the fans voicing our concerns more loudly to the media and especially law enforcement? The pressure would ONLY cause them to have to look deeper in fear of public backlash.

I wouldn't know how best to gain the attention we are seeking, but this is our only chance. I mean honestly there will only be one death investigation of Michael Jackson and then it's closed. The time is now to act... THIS IS IT!

I have been in touch with the press and they acknowledge that it doesn't add up but seem reluctant to publish a story in case of slander, but that doesn't stop them on other things does it....?

Thank you for posting this, I was looking around for what Dick Gregory might say.

I agree that the clip they showed of rehearsals of his most controversial song rather than more mainstream well known song, it seems to be it is like advertsing what they have done. They don't care about us.

note: The political tone of Martin luther king in the background saying "this is going to go down as the greatest demonstration for freedom in history"

Ever since the first day that clip was shown I've wondered why that song was the one chosen... I did think if it was murder its like they are being ironic in the song they've put out. Makes me sick.

YES...i was going to do a post on the fact that the ONLY released clip is ' they don't care about us' - sorry but that seems a tad fishy..it's as if someone is saying '' ha we will release this but noone will ever know the true reason as to why we chose this specif song''

They could have released ANY song or clip..why this one ? don't say it was because they wanted to show mike happy ..because he would have been the same the whole rehersal

This clip STARTS with the words '' all i wana say is that they don't really care about us''
it did not have to start with these words...it also includes the lyrics '' i'm dead to my knees''
and ends with the smile but also a fade out to just michael and then a fade to black..many woul say it's a fitting way to end a clip.but what if there was a more sinister reason behind it..a sick twisted way of saying '' you will never know the truth and this is a a cryptic clue you will never be able to figure out.'' plus the whole ''this is it'' name..but maybe michael chose that name...or maybe he didn't.....

the truth is starting to emerge in some ways..katherine has stated apparently that she has no idea how he passed the medical test...maybe he was always going to? it is all VERY peculiar

YES...i was going to do a post on the fact that the ONLY released clip is ' they don't care about us' - sorry but that seems a tad fishy..it's as if someone is saying '' ha we will release this but noone will ever know the true reason as to why we chose this specif song''

They could have released ANY song or clip..why this one ? don't say it was because they wanted to show mike happy ..because he would have been the same the whole rehersal

This clip STARTS with the words '' all i wana say is that they don't really care about us''
it did not have to start with these words...it also includes the lyrics '' i'm dead to my knees''
and ends with the smile but also a fade out to just michael and then a fade to black..many woul say it's a fitting way to end a clip.but what if there was a more sinister reason behind it..a sick twisted way of saying '' you will never know the truth and this is a a cryptic clue you will never be able to figure out.'' plus the whole ''this is it'' name..but maybe michael chose that name...or maybe he didn't.....

the truth is starting to emerge in some ways..katherine has stated apparently that she has no idea how he passed the medical test...maybe he was always going to? it is all VERY peculiar

Creepy. I was disconcerted also when I saw that particular clip and wondered why that one instead of a more mainstream hit that everyone would know ie billie jean. I went to some talks by serious experts on this stuff and one said that the London Bombings was inside job and they actually advertise it boldly, the bus that blew up actually carried an advertisement that said "terror bold and brilliant". . It is because of this that I wondered if the clip of this song was also an advertisment.

Well, now some of you tend to believe to this old man saying crap, and Taraborrelli and other biographers are idiots ..., wow. Conspiracy and illuminates..., just wow...

Michael was manipulated by opportunists, they were telling him the things he wanted to hear, MJ didnt see the reality and thought that these opportunists were right...

What a conspiracy? Just manipulation of Michael Jackson, the person living in an unreal world... thats all.
The sad thing is that Michael wasnt able to distinguish who is right... as well as we dont know... (btw I absolutely believe in Branca and McCalain, and dont believe Katherine Jackson, she knows nothing how to deal with MJs businesses, so her attempts to administer MJs assest is pathetic! She would donate most of MJs money to the Jehovah witnesses as grants..., thats my opinion)

Last edited:
yes you can still be manipulated by opportunists and still they could leave sick clues..advertising it as said above...i personally feel aeg and sony are in another relationship that we may not know..they way aeg have conducted itself...tickets..promotion soo may things...then sony ( who michael hated) suddenly re emerge and manage to obtain the rights to rehersals which they can now manipluate and create any interpretation they so chooose...it all just seems very convenient..so many things seem to be intentional but are made out to seem unintentional as a cover up...i am not sure if this is true or if they will ever get caught..that is the sad truth of it alll...SOME OF THE CLUPRITS ON CERTAIN LEVELS may be caught..but what about those pulling the strings from wayyy back in the background...they are the ones who instigated it al but too powerful and untouchable to catch

aeg and sony have behaved strangely...this can't be denied

Michael was being manuipulated by the ones making him believe everything was right, that includes his physicians, they all knew Michael had a big problem with prescription drugs, he was adiccted, but they prefer him like that, as for why they prefer him like that?, well, thats what's smelly, very very creepy and that is something that i hope gets solved, but im afraid this was a big big almost hidden code(like they all knew sooner or later, with the Diprivan and all that stuff, Michael would die ANY DAY) Michael was at risk every night when he was going to sleep, everytime he was given demerol and all those drugs, he obviously believe he would never die, but do you really think doctors didnt know the final effect of Propofol (an anesthesia) used to sleep? They all knew:puke:

I thought they played that particular clip because Michael was singing lyrics they believe worked against them. I think it was shown as a warning to other performers, showing what could happen if they try to fight against or expose them.

I don;t understnad julia? Are you saying they did this to show others that they actually do care about the people who are signed on them aeg? ..im confused

I wouldn't know how best to gain the attention we are seeking, but this is our only chance. I mean honestly there will only be one death investigation of Michael Jackson and then it's closed. The time is now to act... THIS IS IT![/QUOTE]

I agree with you on this but I would like to find more about it first just to makesure we're on the right lines... Perhaps we sould have a meet up and discuss some options? Or maybe go along to one of those meetings Gaiaschild mentioned so we know more about what we're dealing with?

By the way, Myfavouritewintercoat - which paper did you speak to? I'm just thinking that if lots of us were to call them they might start to consider it.

I don;t understnad julia? Are you saying they did this to show others that they actually do care about the people who are signed on them aeg? ..im confused

No. It depends if we're talking about AEG or the people who control AEG. I think Michael was trying to give a particular message with this song (like he does with most songs) and I think whoever was in control wanted other performers to see what could happen to them if they decided to work against them and expose their dodgy dealings. I think Michael new too much.

Sadly the core truth may never be known..it is more likely it won't be..i hope it will and ALL RESPONSIBLE GET FOUND OUT...d g thinks there is a chance they will...i just think there are alot of corrupt people behind this and yes conrad murray and other doctors are up there..but you have to look at who hired them who is behind their motives...the list runs deep and i think many people close to michael know certain things are are in some way guilty....this is not just a case of murray and other doctors paying the price...is runsss so much deeper than that imo

don't u think that if there were a special clause that said if mj died b efore paying back the debt, that it would return to sony?

nothing's been said about that. and isn't branca the one who worked for mj and sony? isn't HE the one who is now in charge of the trust?

this can be proof enough to get him off the exec. for teh estate.

I thought they played that particular clip because Michael was singing lyrics they believe worked against them. I think it was shown as a warning to other performers, showing what could happen if they try to fight against or expose them.

I agree Julia, I had also though that it was a warning to others in the music business, that is what will happen to them if they fight them or expose them.

I agree with you Michael4eva, there is a lot of corrupt people in this and the list runs deep, deeper than Conrad Murray and the docs. I hope Dick Gregory is right when he says he doesn't think they will get away with it. Even if some of it is exposed it will be a good thing.

Good point if Branca is the lawyer that represented MJ and Sony then that could be an excuse toget him removed

Last edited:
Back