Now aeg AND Sony gaining money of Michael...hmm all soo odd.. LISTEN FOR DICK GREGORY , AUG 8TH 2009

I agree Julia, I had also though that it was a warning to others in the music business, that is what will happen to them if they fight them or expose them.

Where did you find out about that meeting you went to and do you know if they are holding anymore? You can PM me on that if you like.

Did you guys know that Murray the Scumbag was part of the Freemasons...which is part of the illumanati?? I've read it on various newspaper articles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaqybvymYIE&feature=related

This is a video about Zionism, Illumanti and Freemasons from the Islamic perspective. If you disregard the religious side of it and just learn about the three cults, its verrryyyy interesting. Theres only a few bits about islam, most of its about the three cults so anyone can watch it really. I was addicted to it. It was so controversial that youtube disabled some of the videos or disabled the audio of the videos...makes you think.

I just read about that online too, if he is a freemason this just adds more to my gut feeling of it being murder. I was watching some vids last night on some of that stuff and was interested to read about Jay-Z and the hand symbol he makes and his lyrics... all v.odd.

People mock conspiracy theories and those who believe in them(hey I don't believe in all only very very few) but I like to question what I'm told not follow the flock like a sheep. Also by saying Michael was manipulated you are implying him to be a bit stupid, that I don't think he was. That is only my opinion though. I believe he was well aware of what was going on, tried to warn people. They tarnished his image, the media was against him so what else could he do about it? Tell the police and the FBI well they were against him too... He was backed into corner I believe and I that makes me feel so desperately sad for him.

we must make people more aware of the fabrications..jus tlike with mj's life..all his fans tried to tell others of the truth and the lies built around him...this is the same...mj tried as hard as he could in my eyes to saying what he felt the truth was but was maybe fearful for those around him...or maybe not...but either way..tell other's you know of this possible outcome and the murder for a purpose..

Even if you don't believe in free mason's and illuminati....aeg and sony have blood on their hands for knowing more than they are leading on...this has gone on for a long time and i believe michael has said it in his speeches against sony...his song 'tdcau' and for me personally...could be a reason he stopped short at 'because' in his this is it conference speech...he knew something deeper or at least believed something deeper

Watch John Branca He will do a fine job for SONY he will work against the family.

then if that's the case, they can use that to throw him off. it's a conflict of interest.

can anyone prove there's a clause in there by sony that if mj owed themmoney at the time of his death, they can take his share of the atv?

nothing's been said about that. and isn't branca the one who worked for mj and sony? isn't HE the one who is now in charge of the trust?

this can be proof enough to get him off the exec. for teh estate.

I dont believe this. Branca (and McClain) is the only one IMO really capable to administer MJs estate - Sony/ATV

I have been looking into some of this Illuminati stuff and stumble upon theories that Bob Marley was murdered by them as well

(fyi, he officially died of cancer in a german hospital).

According to that theory they forced this doctor (yeah, another doctor) on him that just so happened to be an ex-nazi working in Auschwitz.

Before this they also tried to shoot him down but didnt succeed.
Short after he did the One Love Peace concert anyway.
I also find it odd that media portrayed Bob as this weed-smoking baby-producing crazy man when in reality he did a lot of good for this planet as an artist an humanitarian (sound familiar?).
I need more time to dig into this but if they killed both of my heroes now i am going to be so Sad an ANGRY!

let me tell u sth stupid but i have to take this off my chest :

a week before Michael's death all the bigest media sharks including Oprah( who did not mention anything about MJ's death) made a big and very confidintial meeting they gathered from all over the U.S. the meeting was top secret and no one knew about it only after it was held . from the minute i saw that on CNN i thought to my self was it about MJ being in UK( which means alot of money there and not in USA !!)

When Michael Jackson died, i think the week after...can't really remember but anyways, Barack Obama was in Vatican visiting the Pope for a big top secret meeting and theres a youtube video circulating that Michaels Death was cover this meeting up so no one knew and everyone was just into and bothered about Michaels death.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article6684340.ece

''Obama meets Pope for talk on abortions and stem-cell research''

'During a private 35-minute meeting, the President told Pope Benedict XVI that he would try to limit the number of abortions in the United States. President Obama supports the right of women to have abortions, but says the procedure should be rare.'

Erm...why would Obama want to talk to the Pope about that?? surely he would talk to research scientists!!! and why would you go all the way to talk about that?? lts just all abit fishy...

i don't think we'll ever know the truth to be honest. if any of this was true and the illumanati was behind it, its never going to be made public. these people alongside zionists and freemasons run the world.

Last edited:
i hate the reaction that came from the American authorities...i feel something evil....Quincy was not AT ALL in a shock when i saw him on the CNN just one day after Michael's death .Obama's response was very, very cold .
Oprah even did not bother to say a word b/c for her Michael is a pervert.

what kills me is that Michael sent Jones a gift in the Halloween last year and Jones said when asked about Michael's new album that they remind him to send Michael a gift for the one Michael's sent ...he needed the papartzi to remind him of his friend !!!

and all what he is doing now is bashing MJ and he refused to attened his funeral.

Do not forget that Oprah ,Jones and Obama are friends...i'm sure they knew something.

Interesting thread, I like reading what all of you have to say. All I know for sure is that this is a sad world we live in. Gone are the days when people truly cared about the well-being of others and the good in them and trying to thrive off of the good. It truly is all about money now (which is why I agree/believe that Michael's death was not accidental/natural). It's all about money and the world is suffering because of it, look at our economy now, people can barely take care of their families for the most part. Money got us into this shit and they're looking for "money" to get us out. I don't know what to think about any of this anymore, about Mike's death, the USA, the world...it's all going downhill.

Where did you find out about that meeting you went to and do you know if they are holding anymore? You can PM me on that if you like.

I've PM'd you

This one is good posted earlier on how the music industry in controlled and run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJi2HaJf1VI&feature=related

there are others I don't believe everything in them as I think lies and truths are muddled into everything to keep us deliberately confused and impossible to get to the root of but they do shed light on how things work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvRI1VnQAEc

Also interestingly how the media is owned controlled,in the US and the UK murdoch, etc .and the wars in palestine and israel are believed to be deliberately orchestrated. This could be a red herring in MJ particular case but is interesting nevertheless, shedding furhter light into the TPTB behind the media.

http://www.rense.com/general38/brits.htm

http://www.rense.com/general60/stun.htm

MJ ability as a global icon was also to unite, inall these countries where there are political divisions, all that would be forgotten when MJ was on the stage, and his message about love etc, that is a really postive energy.

Last edited:
AEG - Anschutz Entertainment Group
Phillip Anschutz, is a Jewish
businessman Fortune magazine called in its Sept. 2, 2002 edition, “the
greediest executive in America.”

the thing is none of the truth will be reported because guess who owns and controls the worlds media??????????

they also in UK manipulate a muslim/english hatred......

the people dont realise including the muslims themselves how they are being manipulated by the press in providing negative images of them

just look at how they treat Amy Winehouse - in a completely different way. They just report her, they dont hound or give her nicknames or torture her in the press.

Guess what she is???????

just look at how they treat Amy Winehouse - in a completely different way. They just report her, they dont hound or give her nicknames or torture her in the press.

Guess what she is???????

They always support her and push her as a celebrity. She is also a REAL DRUG ADDICT and she is "okay in the Media's books.

AEG - Anschutz Entertainment Group
Phillip Anschutz, is a Jewish
businessman Fortune magazine called in its Sept. 2, 2002 edition, “the
greediest executive in America.”

Too many jews surrounded Michael, debbie is jew, Evan Chadler is jew, diane dimond is jew to name a few, and there were "advisors", lawyers... who were/are jews, Uri geller, Rabi Boteach, Jack Gordon (latoyas ex, and he is the reason why (some) jews were trying to destroy Michael, Gordon was playing the dirty game using-exploiting LaToya and access in the Jackson family, he tried to take controle over latoya and get an access to Michael, he accused Jackson Family of rasism and antisemitism...

I tend to believe that Michael was the target of some powerfull jews (from music-hollywood business) because he was a powerfull black artist/businessman who (has) had the real power in music business...

Spiritual Battle Over Jackson's Kids' Religion

Katherine Jackson will maintain sole custody of Prince Michael I, 12, Paris-Michael Katherine, 11, and Prince Michael II, 7, also known as Blanket, while Rowe, mother of the two oldest kids, will have meaningful visitation rights and retain her legal parental rights.

In his will, Jackson granted custody of the children to his mother, but in the days after his death Rowe suggested she might seek custody of the children.

As the custody battle settles, a spiritual one could replace it. Sources close to Debbie Rowe told ABC News that she is concerned the children may not be raised Catholic, as the sources said Michael Jackson wanted, "Good Morning America" reported today.

Though Michael Jackson's children were reportedly baptized in a Catholic church in 2003, Katherine Jackson, a devout Jehovah's Witness, has been taking the kids to her church since their father's death.

ABC News

Last edited:
Too many jews surrounded Michael, debbie is jew, Evan Chadler is jew, diane dimond is jew to name a few, and there were "advisors", lawyers... who were/are jews, Uri geller, Rabi Boteach, Jack Gordon (latoyas ex, and he is the reason why (some) jews were trying to destroy Michael, Gordon was playing the dirty game using-exploiting LaToya and access in the Jackson family, he tried to take controle over latoya and get an access to Michael, he accused Jackson Family of rasism and antisemitism...

I tend to believe that Michael was the target of some powerfull jews (from music-hollywood business) because he was a powerfull black artist/businessman who (has) had the real power in music business...

Phillip Anzchutz also owns the staples centre where the rehearsal and memorial was held.

Did anyone else notice the symbols at the memorial on the we are the world song?

Last edited:
sorry but i am disgusted with the last two posts...we are talking about theories and i think they are racist in siting a religion as a reason behind all this..specially the fact they are jewish...that is absurd and i want those posts banned...they are so irrelevant...you could just say those people are dodgy and near to michael...mentioned the fact they are jewish is neither here no there are you are making a stereotypical judgment about a people...it is uncalled for

I just keep thinking about aeg continually being in the news regarding michael and getting money off of him.
I just keep thinking about Sony suddenly emerging and now continually being in the news regarding michael..and getting money off him..

Things could be deeper than we might ever know..Michael knew something..that much i'm sure, paranio or not... he had theories to things he only told us about on the surface..like sony conspire against him for money..he didn't say specifics...he just said it was about money and racism...

If no one has listened, here is the whole speech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip_-Dhljn2Q&feature=channel...ok listen carefully to EVERYTHING..regarding sony..not just what he says but the deeper meaning it could imply..He hated sony and cut his ties..suddenly they re emergre??after his death...and winning the battle to his rehersals which will net them soooooooooooooo much money...a bit odd ???/

He was involved in the closed door meetings over the years about things from his catalogue..to a mere performance under sony..He like all other artists,owned himself to a degree but was also owned by people in other positions..i,e Tommy Motola..They had control over him and could influence others in the outside world to an extent and destroy Michael if they wanted him too..it always about money, that the bottom line of it..money

Either you believe Michael was annoyed 'invincible' wasn't selling as well as he thought it would , or that sony didn't promote the album properly..if so why?..Because michael was a dangerous person to back now because of the world's perception of him? or because this was all intentional conspiracy against michael by sony for one and they made us think he was a dangerous person/pedo/freak/homsersexual...etc...

''as soon as i made thriller the next day iw as called a freak, homsersexual.''
is michael not saying sony implemented these ideas into the world because he was making more money,was holding hiw own and sony just felt they had to use other tactics to control their worker?

So you have a long history with sony that we only know a portion of i believe..then aeg comes into play and i'm sorry regardless of whether you think they are jus a buisness , profiting of the tragic loss of their contract artist..they have displayed MANY strange comments and acts before and after his death..MANY STRANGE THINGS HAVE HAPPENED..starting with the apearance of 50 shows and continuing on from there until now and beyond.....

Does anyone know if michael actually said this because i have always believe it and just feel it is the truth...then you ask yourself why was this all happening??

The 'Thriller' singer is "angry" at promoters for booking the mammoth run as he never agreed to perform so many concerts at The 02 arena, which start in July.

Speaking to fans outside the Los Angeles studio where he is currently rehearsing for the shows, Michael reportedly said: "I don't know how I'm going to do 50 shows, I'm not a big eater - I need to put some weight on.

"I'm really angry with them for booking me up to do 50 shows. I only wanted to do 10, and take the tour around the world to other cities, not 50 in one place.

"I went to bed knowing I'd sold 10 dates, and woke up to the news I was booked to do 50."

I urge you all to tune into a man michael knew and loved and was friends with outside of the music buisness..DICK GREGORY...I believe this was a man he told ALOT too..Look at the way michael hugs him at james brown memorial........And listen to this 3 part video with excerpts of what dick gregory believes happened to his friend..It's deep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip_-Dhljn2Q

DICK GREGORY...On August the 8th 2009 talking about how Michael was assasinated..

You may things he is talking about extremes like he was injected as a kid ..but His stuff rings true..You can hear segments of what he feels happened in these 3 parts... He was speaking recently about Michael and
why can't it be true? HE KNEW MICHAEL..as in on a deep, personal level

If you believe it goes evennn deeper than sony and aeg listen to the involvment of illuminati...It relates to why tdcau being released as the chosen clip for the tii rehersals amongst lyrics and all of it being controlled on a higher level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJi2HaJf1VI&feature=related

I didn't know anything about the illuminati. It could also have been AEG/Sony, in slap in the face kind of way. It is weird that they released THAT song?!?!

This is what I believe wholeheartdly

John Brancra works for AEG and SONY

AEG Works for Sony,

Sony works for the DEVIL (Man's GREED)

Why is everything I posted from day 1 HAPPENING? ? ?

They MURDERED Michael Jackson and FORGED A WHOLE NEW WILL

Michael Left EVERYTHING TO JOE AND KATHERINE JACKSON

and for them to make his Mother come in a COURTroom and fight for PENNIES of her SON ESTATE, they have CURSED EVERY LIVING MEMBER OF THEIR FAMILIES unto DEATH. But these Heathens and Kenites dont believe in God thats why they can stand up in front of a Judge with a FORGED WILL and not think twice about the consequeces that await them.

Yeh i've heard a lot about illuminati over the past few years, but just don't know what to believe. There are lots of plausable theories here, it's so much to take in. I'm still thinking it could have been a terrible accident though, but i just don't know, for someone to say that michael confided in them that he would be killed......... oh i feel very confused about the whole thing. Sorry, havent been very helpful or informative at all have I!

Back