---

AFTER the above show is this as well on MTV:

Michael Jackson's Influence on Music

Channel: 331 MTV
Airtime: 8/1/2009 11:00:00 AM (60 mins)
Genre: Music special
Original Airdate: 8/1/2009

MORE to come on SAME MTV Channel- However this originally aired in 2008:

Randy Jackson Presents: America's Best Dance Crew - Michael Jackson ``Thriller''
The remaining crews celebrate the 25th anniversary of ``Thriller'' by performing to Michael Jackson songs.

Airtime: 8/1/2009 12:00:00 PM (60 mins)
Genre: Reality / Dance
Original Airdate: 3/6/2008

AND MORE! (this below is NEW too)

Michael Jackson's Human Nature

Airtime: 8/1/2009 1:00:00 PM (30 mins)
Genre: Special / Documentary
Original Airdate: 8/1/2009

Last edited:
The Human Nature show was on earlier..
Now they are doing his top 10 vids and they had me going when they played YANA

As im not from the US can anyone post in here the list of the videos they show, i just want to know, cause i mean, they should show videos like the Earth Song, Stranger In Moscow, They Dont Care About Us(prison version or the Olodum version complete), Childhood, Who Is It, Jam, black or white with the Panther section (complete) which is the best part of the Black or White video, Ghosts, Blood On The Dance Floor, i mean not only the ones from the Thriller or Bad era, they were good (excellent) but they must show much more, but in 90 minutes, how many videos they can show??? Michael's videos were amazing, i bet they wont show Speed Demon for instance, which is an awesome video, anyways if any one can put the list i would appreciate it very much ;) :)

Here are two other shows but NOT on MTV:

Elvis and Michael: A Tale of Two Kings
Similarities between the lives of Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley.

Channel: 237 TVGN
Airtime: 8/1/2009 4:00:00 PM (60 mins)
Genre: Special / Entertainment
Original Airdate: 7/20/2009

Living With Michael Jackson

The private life of the singer.

Channel: 356 MSNBC
Airtime: 8/1/2009 4:00:00 PM (120 mins)
Genre: Documentary
Original Airdate: 2/14/2003

thanks for these two damn i wanna record them both on the tv but damn ill only be able to record living with mj or either mike and elvis can't decide

They just played Beat It. I watched the Human Nature one, that was a nice one...

MTV(US) won't really play songs like Earth Song and Stranger In Moscow.. I love those songs to death but here in the US they didn't get any rotation..
10. YANA
9.MITM
8.SCREAM,,,
2.BILLIE JEAN
1. THRILLER

Sorry I am missing 3-7 i can't remember the order, but smooth criminal, bad,

MTV(US) won't really play songs like Earth Song and Stranger In Moscow.. I love those songs to death but here in the US they didn't get any rotation..
10. YANA
9.MITM
8.SCREAM,,,
2.BILLIE JEAN
1. THRILLER

Beat It was #3... and I think Bad was #4. I can't remember the other ones either... :lol:Oh! Black or White I think was #5.

Last edited:
Right now I am watching Thriller, I remember wanting to be Ola Rae, and hating her cuz she got to be in a video and touch my boyfriend... I've been holding this hatred since I was 6yrs old and I am now 31.. lmaooo.. There was no one outside in my neighborhood when this Video premiered. MY dad had the Beta Max tape recorder ready to record this video for me.. Now that's old school..

thanks for these two damn i wanna record them both on the tv but damn ill only be able to record living with mj or either mike and elvis can't decide

Yea, I have same problem. HOWEVER the Elvis & Michael show is on AGAIN tomorrow - I am going to record it then

Who record this pleas share to MJJC for all fans

Thanks for the info! My HDDVR is set to record all of these. I even added Living w/ MJ, not sure if I'll watch it, but want to have it later on to watch should I be inclined.

wish someone would show MAKING of thriller

Yea.. I've not seen it on TV either, but I do have the VHS tape of it. I recently transferred it over on to my hard drive.
Will upload it (after conversion of MPG format of 3.8 GIGS to a decent AVI format) if you want me to.

10. YANA
9.MITM
8.SCREAM,,,
2.BILLIE JEAN
1. THRILLER

Oh, i see, sad, most wonderful songs and videos are from the HIStory album

Because some things conflict and I can't record them at the same time, I found out several shows will play AGAIN tomorrow

This is what I will be recording (provided my satellite does not go out!)

Michael Jackson's Influence on Music 331 8/1/2009 11:00 AM
Randy Jackson Presents: America's Best Dance Crew 331 8/1/2009 12:00 PM
Michael Jackson's Human Nature 331 8/1/2009 1:00 PM
Elvis and Michael: A Tale of Two Kings 237 8/1/2009 4:00 PM
InfoMania 358 8/2/2009 11:00 AM
Michael Jackson Motown Hits 361 8/1/2009 9:00 PM
Michael Jackson's Entourage: Where Are They Now 237 8/2/2009 2:00 PM
Headliners & Legends 356 8/2/2009 3:00 PM
Inside Neverland 356 8/2/2009 4:00 PM
Living With Michael Jackson 356 8/2/2009 5:00 PM
Michael Jackson's Entourage: Where Are They Now 237 8/2/2009 7:00 PM

Because some things conflict and I can't record them at the same time, I found out several shows will play AGAIN tomorrow

This is what I will be recording (provided my satellite does not go out!)

Michael Jackson's Influence on Music 331 8/1/2009 11:00 AM
Randy Jackson Presents: America's Best Dance Crew 331 8/1/2009 12:00 PM
Michael Jackson's Human Nature 331 8/1/2009 1:00 PM
Elvis and Michael: A Tale of Two Kings 237 8/1/2009 4:00 PM
InfoMania 358 8/2/2009 11:00 AM
Michael Jackson Motown Hits 361 8/1/2009 9:00 PM
Michael Jackson's Entourage: Where Are They Now 237 8/2/2009 2:00 PM
Headliners & Legends 356 8/2/2009 3:00 PM
Inside Neverland 356 8/2/2009 4:00 PM

Living With Michael Jackson 356 8/2/2009 5:00 PM
Michael Jackson's Entourage: Where Are They Now 237 8/2/2009 7:00 PM

What channel are these on?

Oh, i see, sad, most wonderful songs and videos are from the HIStory album

Many American couldn't name more than 2-3 songs on the History Album.. Unless you are a true MJ fan like all of us are on MJJC History isn't really recognized in the US... along with BOTDF.. However the urban stations did play TDCAU...

Now MTV is showing that Dance show and the episode dedicated to Thriller 25.. If it's not MJ dancing then I ain't watching... lol

Many American couldn't name more than 2-3 songs on the History Album.. Unless you are a true MJ fan like all of us are on MJJC History isn't really recognized in the US... along with BOTDF.. However the urban stations did play TDCAU...

Now MTV is showing that Dance show and the episode dedicated to Thriller 25.. If it's not MJ dancing then I ain't watching... lol

I bet they know all the songs from "artists" like ashley Tisdale, demi lovato or hilary duff hahahah, no mean to be bad. Dont wacht it, i wouldnt

10. YANA
9.MITM
8.SCREAM,,,
2.BILLIE JEAN
1. THRILLER

10. You are not alone
9. Scream
8. Man In The Mirror
7. The Way you make me feel
6. Bad
5. Smooth Criminal
4. Black or White
3. Beat It
2.BILLIE JEAN
1. THRILLER

I bet they know all the songs from "artists" like ashley Tisdale, demi lovato or hilary duff hahahah, no mean to be bad. Dont wacht it, i wouldnt

lol, so true..
I will only watch stuff that has MJ talking or showing his actual videos, I can't take looking at ppl wanting to be MJ or doing their own interpretations of his work.. MTV is pissing me off, they need to show some old stuff like the behind the scenes stuff from his tours.. This shit they put 2gether so far isn't nothing, u all aren't missing a damn thing.. VH1 can do better..

I am going to pop in The Wiz I can watch that all day..

they play the same ish over and over. hell show the bad tour specials and the dangerous diaries

I'm telling y'all we need to get a petition together before his birthday.. cause if the play this samn Human Nature and Influence "specials" on more time I'll lose it! Show me the Bad Tour!!! Shoot!!! Don't nobody wanna see some Ne-yo video. Plz. :rolleyes2:

PREACH PREACH.. I know somebody better do a damn good tribute special come Aug. 29th.. i mean damn, they need to log on to MJJC and ask us what they should show.. Maybe the family will release some home videos of MJ just being MJ. u know being cool calm and collected, and not having to be on guard cuz of the reporters taking what he says and does and making it seem bad...

Back