New Song Snippet - Another Day Featuring Lenny Kravitz (Merged) *No Links*

I can understand people saying "Another Day should have been on Invincible, its much better than Unbreakable, Heartbreaker, In......." etc etc, but I think alot of that decision making just comes down to hearing new Michael music, had 'Another Day' been put on Invincible instead of say 'Heartbreaker', and we we just hearing Heartbreaker now, I cant help but think everyone would be saying "Ohhh, this should have been on Invincible instead of Another Day, or whatever track" Invincible is 9 years old, if you had 9 years of hearing 'Another Day', you'd want 'Heartbraker' on 'Invincible'

Hope that made sense, lol

I can understand people saying "Another Day should have been on Invincible, its much better than Unbreakable, Heartbreaker, In......." etc etc, but I think alot of that decision making just comes down to hearing new Michael music, had 'Another Day' been put on Invincible instead of say 'Heartbreaker', and we we just hearing Heartbreaker now, I cant help but think everyone would be saying "Ohhh, this should have been on Invincible instead of Another Day, or whatever track" Invincible is 9 years old, if you had 9 years of hearing 'Another Day', you'd want 'Heartbraker' on 'Invincible'

Yes it did make sense and I agree. When the Heartbreaker clip was leaked, EVERY MJ fan thought it was a killer track. It was only a small snippet of the song (it was the bridge). When people heard the full track, it sounded too long, repetitive, over-produced and weak.

To me it's pretty obvious that this song was recorded between 96-01. :)
But it's kust my opinion.

It's been fact for years that a Lenny Kravitz track named Another Day didn't make it onto Invincible, it's in For the Record.

it makes a lot sense. you know you're dealing with the best songwriter ever, when everybody thinks they can improve on the product, but everybody either has a copy, or an opinion about it. Michael is the best songwriter ever. and his very presence makes other songwriters better. i like listening to songs where the media didn't have a chance to critique, cus it wasn't a full studio album...such as 'is it scary'. well written song.

Last edited:
It'
norm_2cib2fsthriller.jpg
s ok I'll do it!!

I want to hear it..i have looked and looked but i cant find it anywhere.. I know links not allowed...sigh. i hope they release it.. i`ll buy it even if its 30 secs long.

I want to hear it..i have looked and looked but i cant find it anywhere.. I know links not allowed...sigh. i hope they release it.. i`ll buy it even if its 30 secs long.

try harder, it's available on the net.

Sony Sucks, don't think it's gonna be released.

I haven't been on the thread for a while, so.... any REAL news...? Updates? Real release info? No? awwwwww :no: too bad

lol this turning out to be a beef.

Michael - great vocals and dancing. I don't this he's a a great songwriter.

Peace

If Sony dont want this song to be shared anywhere online, how come TMZ still has it up?

Sony are probably the ones that supplied it to TMZ. They are testing the waters. Afterall, TMZ is the site that gets most interest now for anything that's breaking news with regard to MJ.

Sony are probably the ones that supplied it to TMZ. They are testing the waters. Afterall, TMZ is the site that gets most interest now for anything that's breaking news with regard to MJ.

TMZ hotlinked it from MJSTAR. Both sites still have it up and yet MJJC is threatened to be closed if links are shared?:bugeyed

I pop into this thread to see if there's any further news on the song only to find people arguing about Michael's song writing ability?!! Could you get back on topic please?

I pop into this thread to see if there's any further news on the song only to find people arguing about Michael's song writing ability?!! Could you get back on topic please?

wait for a leak, Sony sucks, there ya go.

Take it to private messages. This is a thread about Another day (which you are starting to ruin).

Thread cleaned. How could a thread about a leaked song turn to such a furious debate of Michaels songwriting ability? It's unnecessary here.

Stay on topic, please. :flowers:

and his very presence makes other songwriters better. .
this I will admit.

It'
norm_2cib2fsthriller.jpg
s ok I'll do it!!

Ironically that is one of the songs he didn't write.

Thread cleaned. How could a thread about a leaked song turn to such a furious debate of Michaels songwriting ability? It's unnecessary here.

Stay on topic, please. :flowers:

Okay I promise. Another Day sounds freaking awesome even though the original song by Prince actually did suck. Michael's voice on it sounds absolutely incredible. And the guitars just add to the power of Michael screaming.

Back