Blanket's Birthday...[Donation button added on Post #13]

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
Hey y'all. This thread will be what we've planned for Blanket's B- Day...:D

ElleBella
Hey everyone,
As most of you already know, we donated and were able to buy Prince two wonderful birthday presents. Well, now it's Blanket's turn!
If you want to, you can donate to the Paypal account to help buy his present. I can promise to everyone, every cent will be spent on the children.

EDIT: DONATION Button Posted on post #13

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Last edited:
Re: Blanket's Birthday...

And Now we can move on to Blanket's B-day which is February 21st. He'll be 8 years old :wild:

This is what we were talking about before...I think its appropriate for an 8 year old dont y'all think? Add in the balloons and flowers...
http://ww11.1800flowers.com/product.do?baseCode=93234&dataset=10147&cm_cid=d10147

93234z.jpg

Any WILD ideas :lol: Cant wait...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Great! You should put the donation button in your post :)

I'll repeat from Prince's thread. Blanket's birthday is on Sunday, so I think we should find a store that makes deliveries on weekends. We still have time for that... I can't find the delivery info on the site where there's that cute apple though...

I really liked the cookie bouquet site I linked for Blankets. The cookies were so unique and there are so many options! Can even have his name put on them. Just an idea!

Re: Blanket's Birthday...[Donation button added]

It is all going into the same account.......where did you get that it wasn't? LOL Now I am confused! Its the same paypal link!
Here is the link:
http://www.cookiesbydesign.com/

wait!
we will have money left from Prince's bithday. we already have 50 box money for Blanket.

why dont u let one person collect all the money?
let all the money go in one account,
so we wont waste money.

i am confused!

Hey hun...it is going to the same account. The one Ella has made for Prince's Birthday. I dont get what you are sayin! :scratch:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Okay, here's the button. It works

pixel.gif

well, i know nothing about paybal and in Iran we have no paybal. SuperMJFan donated on my bahalf.
so i dont know if the link workd or not.

Hey hun...sorry if I misunderstood your meaning. Its ok...like i said we all have that moment where we misunderstand one another...and dont think nothing of it...its nothing serious.

Thankyou Ella for posting it again...:)

L.O.V.E.
Romi

This is all very kind of you for wanting to get the children Birthday Presents...

However;

Best gift in the world would be to donate to a Charity in the "Children's/Jackson" name...or sponsor a child from www.UNICEF.org, www.SaveTheChildren.org, www.WorldVision.org, www.ChildrenInternational.org, or purchase/donate some wheel chairs at www.wheelchairfoundation.org.

Not that would not appreciate the gift (s) that have been suggested...

But...Mr.Jackson, Prince, Paris, Blanket, the Jackson Family, and the people that you would be helping would be honored for all your compassion, loyalty and dedication.

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Heal The World...WE Are The World...KNowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

Hey hun, the donation is $5-10. We have some left from Prince and every-time people donate, It goes to Blankets and Paris's Birthday...:)

L.O.V.E.
Romi

hey, I just was curious to know how much left from Prince present?Do we spent all the money?

Hey everyone, sorry I've been on the phone with Pay Pal. As of now we have $122 in donations. We are still accepting more donations! We have Blanket's birthday and then we have Paris's birthday in April. After we purchase Paris her present, as Sdeidjs suggested I will donate the rest to a charity of everyones choice.

Foreverbeinpeacemichael:
Delivery for everything was $8.99

Reactions: Bee
Back