Blanket's Birthday...[Donation button added on Post #13]

Hhm, maybe you guys are right. We don't want to give him anything he doesn't like. :p
I do however know that he likes Spiderman, I once made this collage with Blanket and his actions figures, I need to search it up again and post it here.

You guys don't need to do anything with it, but I guess it's no harm to post it. :p
Oh, and I really like the apple(head) idea lol, looks great! :)

Prince and Paris also used to wear Spiderman masks, I remember that.
Here's one Spiderman candy bouquet, there are a ton of baskets. I'm on my phone so I can't see them all. Here's the Spiderman one
http://www.shopthegiftbasketstore.com/lobosp.html
Hhm, maybe you guys are right. We don't want to give him anything he doesn't like. :p
I do however know that he likes Spiderman, I once made this collage with Blanket and his actions figures, I need to search it up again and post it here.

You guys don't need to do anything with it, but I guess it's no harm to post it. :p
Oh, and I really like the apple(head) idea lol, looks great! :)

Just donated for both Blanket and Paris together (with apologies, I didn't find this thread in time for Prince...).

I agree the apple looks nice onthe outside, but it isn't very big...I really like the toy and flowers and the candy options . It would be nice to keep the gifts 'comparable' in size for each of them. (children like fair shares!)

I notice that it is Katherine's birthday on 4th May, and wondered if you might start a collection for her ...for some flowers perhaps. I'm sure the children would be happy to see their grandma remembered, and it will be very tough for her during the next few months with the trial getting under way. I'll be very happy to donate again!

I wanted to say this too (the bold part)

I like the idea of Spiderman I found this one yesterday
CGAC2770CustomImage0022161.jpg

http://www.candygiftsandcrafts.com/mycustompage0003.htm

Last edited:
I like that! ^^

Here are some gift baskets, Spiderman & Co..
http://www.giftybaskets.com/acatalog/Childrens.html

They have some cool stuff there! The spiderman gift basket is very nice.

GB389Spidermanolder.jpg

"Another fun-filled, action-packed Spider-Man gift box with a How to Draw Spider-Man book, Spider-man coloring and activity book, Spider-Man paddle ball and 100 piece jigsaw puzzle, Spider-Man playing cards, magic markers. sncak cookies, candy bar and HERSHEY'®S Milk Chocolate Bar Miniatures .

This basket is appropriate for ages 6 to 10 years old.
"

Or it could also be something like this:

CH415PlanetEarthOceanPackage.jpg

"Plush ocean animal with planet earth ocean activity book, ocean spinfold book, magic markers, popcorn, chocolates, HERSHEY'®S Milk Chocolate Bar Miniatures, Swedish fish and other candies. Great gift for children, ages 6-11.

All items shown in the picture are arranged and packed inside this gift box, and the lid is closed. No additional packaging charge is needed for this gift.
"

---------------------------
I like the fact that besides the candies there's also an activity book. Something for the brain too :)

Re: Blanket's Birthday...

Can we have a date that we make the final decision by so that we have a deadline and everyone can be sure thats when we finally decide what to send?

Say 17th Feb is when we make a final decision?

I suggest we choose something else for Blanket, because this candy bucket is basically the same as we are giving Prince. And since Blanket's birthday is only a week away from Prince's they'll still have candy

I agree with this there may be candy overload. Although I do think Blanket would like the shoe.

Maybe we could find some cool cookies from the site Lisa gave.

Seen as we have a bit more time for Blanket we could explore sites other than the flowes/candy sites. I was also thinking we could get him a cool tshirt too.. it doesn't have to be expensive designer or nothing.. mj wore a tshirt from the kids section of target. It could be Spiderman/Superman or something like that. There are sites that take paypal, and i think you can get to some via the paypal website.You can tell me no if you think this is a bad idea.

I had to say this ideal because we all know that they kids like this. I'm not saying this exact picture but Bubble gum/chewing gum period. I believe all three of the kids like bubble gum.. maybe we could add a bubble gum gift package with Blankets and he would share it with Prince & Paris

classic-bubble-gum-machine-colors.jpg

:wub:
souldreamer7

I think kids Blankets age would like those bubble gum machines.. you know its something to play with.

They have some cool stuff there! The spiderman gift basket is very nice.

"Another fun-filled, action-packed Spider-Man gift box with a How to Draw Spider-Man book, Spider-man coloring and activity book, Spider-Man paddle ball and 100 piece jigsaw puzzle, Spider-Man playing cards, magic markers. sncak cookies, candy bar and HERSHEY'®S Milk Chocolate Bar Miniatures .

This basket is appropriate for ages 6 to 10 years old."

This is cool too, though I know we sent them this kind of thing - coloring books and pens etc. before with Shannon. Some kind of activity thing, to do, rather than flowers is good though for an 8 yr old I think... ?

We could have made our own personal basket with specific things we choose, but don't think thats really practical to organise over the internet between us all.

I'll look around too.

Hey everyone, I want to have everything finalized by the 16th, the gifts will be sent on that Friday the 19th. I would love to have the gift baskets sent, but we would have to have them shipped out, not delivered which could cost more and we would have to order earlier than expected. Just keep that in mind.

Hey everyone, thank you to everyone that has donated! So far we have around $204 (pay pal took the money from my pay pal credit card, so I'm waiting for them to take it out of the balance). Anyways, just to let everyone know, Blankets present will be going out the Friday before his Birthday or Monday after. No one delivers on Sunday, and the candy, cookie and other gift bouquets only deliver on weekdays. We ran into that problem with Prince, that's why he'll get his on Friday (plus the V-day rush!).

Can't it be deliver to one of the fans on friday or Saturday and then he or she deliver it on Blanket's birthday?

Hey everyone, I want to have everything finalized by the 16th, the gifts will be sent on that Friday the 19th. I would love to have the gift baskets sent, but we would have to have them shipped out, not delivered which could cost more and we would have to order earlier than expected. Just keep that in mind.

OK. 16th Feb for final descision.

What do you mean 'shipped out' vs. delivered? Could the shipping address not just be the Jackson's home?

We are having Prince's gifts delivered by a company that delivers them by hand. Blankets would be shipped in a box, what I'm worried about is how the gift would be handled (Fedex, UPS)
EDIT: I think if we decided on a gift and have it shipped to someone's who lives close by. They could at least open the box and fix it if it was messed up.
OK. 16th Feb for final descision.

What do you mean 'shipped out' vs. delivered? Could the shipping address not just be the Jackson's home?

Can't it be deliver to one of the fans on friday or Saturday and then he or she deliver it on Blanket's birthday?

I agree with this...If anyone in Cali is willing to do it it would be great... It would be better for it to be delivers by hand instead of shipped. We dont know what will happen to it during travel...:no:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Here is Blanket with his action heroes, I only recognize Spiderman tbh. xD I don't know what the Garfield thing is doing in there. :'')
blanket-2.jpg

OMG, after seeing these pictures I am almost 100% sure we should do something with a spiderman theme.:bugeyed

I'm not allowed to post any pics of the kids, so please bare with my paint skills. :p
mjbirthday.jpg

mjbirthday2.jpg

I love the spiderman stuff too...

Just a thought, it might not matter too much if the item is not delivered on the Sunday, as its possible the family might take the children out for the day........ I suspect Saturday would be as good.

We are having Prince's gifts delivered by a company that delivers them by hand. Blankets would be shipped in a box, what I'm worried about is how the gift would be handled (Fedex, UPS)
EDIT: I think if we decided on a gift and have it shipped to someone's who lives close by. They could at least open the box and fix it if it was messed up.

Ahh ok I think I get you. So lets see first if we can find someone in California willing to do this. I'm in the UK unfortunately.

LOL looks like Spiderman is a big theme of the Jackson house.

I can't really see the figures in the first pic, I think they are superheros though, except Garfield :D

BTW Gaz sends his thanks to everyone involved in this.

Wheres the donate button? I haven't given my donation for Blanket yet. edit: found it.

Last edited:
This is a great idea, I will donate.

What message is being put on the gift card that goes with it?

Maybe we should stick with a company delivery? They might not let a fan in... What if they decide that we are invading?

Probably it's better to continue the pattern and give him flowers, balloons and cookies?....

The spiderman theme is perfect for the baby :lol:
Btw. I'm not very fond of the idea of fans delivering the stuff tbh, we shouldn't come across as obsessive/crazy the odds of the stuff being accepted by the security ppl/legal guardian that's being delivered by the company itself is higher imo. Even if he get's this on Friday instead of Sunday it's better not to send fans there imo.

We recently sent off Prince's birthday gift. For that we put "Happy Birthday Prince. Love, the MJJCommunity board members"
This is a great idea, I will donate.

What message is being put on the gift card that goes with it?

I agree, after giving it some thought. We need to stick with what we did for Prince. The Spiderman gifts are all wonderful, but there is no telling how Fedex, UPS delivery will throw around the boxes. For Prince's Birthday we sent flowers and a candy bouquet. We should stay along those lines of having a flower company deliver the gifts.
The spiderman theme is perfect for the baby :lol:
Btw. I'm not very fond of the idea of fans delivering the stuff tbh, we shouldn't come across as obsessive/crazy the odds of the stuff being accepted by the security ppl/legal guardian that's being delivered by the company itself is higher imo. Even if he get's this on Friday instead of Sunday it's better not to send fans there imo.

EDIT:
Okay, everything is some what resolved, we can receive donations again, and still buy the gifts. One of the employees I was talking to yesterday on the phone switched my account over to a business account for some reason. Try explaining to someone, "no this is just birthday presents!" lol. Thanks everyone, at least it wasn't down for too long.

Last edited:
I just ment some one like a fan just deliver it, he should just have a Role of delivery guy, nothing else.

I still think it's better if fans do not deliver the gifts. Let the company do it. Even if it's a day or two before the birthday. The thought counts, fans shouldn't be there to deliver it. IMO.

Back