2 new 2011 official calendars

mjdatabank

Proud Member
DANILO (UK) / BROWNTROUT (USA)

mj2011_us_front.jpg

mj2011_us_back.jpg

PREORDER
http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jacks...=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1275293709&sr=8-2

MLP (EUROPE & JAPAN)

mjfront_eu.jpg

mjback_eu.jpg

PREORDER
http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jacks...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1275293709&sr=8-1

both versions out - early July.

Thanks for the info and pics, mjdatabank :)

I find it kinda irksome that they have SO MANY unseen RECENT pictures, yet they keep wheeling out the same (-ish) shots from the same eras. There is only 1 pic post 2000 on each of these calendars (WMCIG and MSG Billie Jean). Very surprised there aren't any from TII, OMC short film or the 2 magazine photoshoots MJ did in 2007...

Ahh! Woo! Thanks for sharing!
And i agree.. I want recent Michael pictures! Invincible era to 2009 is my favourite!!

several pix from the ebony 2007 special were used and revamped for the 2009 special calendar (thriller 25 edition).

Great.

I miss some recent pictures. 2007-2009. - But still great.

2nd calendar is by far superior. Thank you for the post.

I think they should 2 calendars as such.

1 with great pics from videos through the years, with screen caps from

Jan - Don't Stop
Feb - Rock With You
Mar - Billie Jean
Apr - Beat It
May - Thriller
June - Bad
July - Smooth Crim
Aug - Dirty Diana
Sep - Black Or White
Oct - In The Closet
Nov - Scream
Dec - TDCAU

^ Actually, ideally this would be an 18 month calendar!

And one with great live shots from all the tours.

Thanks for the info and pics, mjdatabank :)

I find it kinda irksome that they have SO MANY unseen RECENT pictures, yet they keep wheeling out the same (-ish) shots from the same eras. There is only 1 pic post 2000 on each of these calendars (WMCIG and MSG Billie Jean). Very surprised there aren't any from TII, OMC short film or the 2 magazine photoshoots MJ did in 2007...

Exactly, I was thinking the same thing. There are so many pictures of Michael that some of us would like to see. How about making calendars with the most seen pictures and then making others with recent pictures of Michael--I would buy those. I love the picture of him when he received an award and was dressed in purple and others. Anyone has a picture of that one?

I hate how on the official things they never post many pictures post 2000 era. It's like he didn't exist or something. I've searched high and low for a Vince + poster, all they have is TII poster.. *sigh* ,

I think they should 2 calendars as such.

1 with great pics from videos through the years, with screen caps from

Jan - Don't Stop
Feb - Rock With You
Mar - Billie Jean
Apr - Beat It
May - Thriller
June - Bad
July - Smooth Crim
Aug - Dirty Diana
Sep - Black Or White
Oct - In The Closet
Nov - Scream
Dec - TDCAU

^ Actually, ideally this would be an 18 month calendar!

And one with great live shots from all the tours.

There's nothing from the last 15 years, though :(

the only real fair way to do it and please everyone is -

January - Little MJ (J5 days)
February - Teenage MJ (late 70's)
March - Off The Wall era
April - Thriller era
May - Bad era
June - Bad era (?) maybe 2 Bad pics since this seems to be his most popular era
July - Dangerous era
August - HIStory era
September - BOTDF era/late 90's pic
October - Invincible era
November - older MJ (maybe a picture from the Ebony or L'uomo Vogue photoshoots)
December - This Is It rehearsal pic

Oh man dec has a "this is it" rehearsal pic....:(

I like the second one, will probably get it. Thanks for posting. :)

Both of them look amazing..I can hopefully get both:D

several pix from the ebony 2007 special were used and revamped for the 2009 special calendar (thriller 25 edition).

Yeah, I have that calendar, and the new (edited) pics are great - but that calendar was hardly well promoted or easy to get hold of, outside of amazon.co.uk, whereas these calendars (well, at least the Danilo one) will be available pretty much everywhere that sells calendars.

Also surprised they haven't waited to create a design which links in with the design/artwork for the new album - surely that would have been a better idea, cross promoting the merchandise alongside the new CD? It's all well and good to get these ready early (perhaps a reason why 2010s calendars weren't focused on TII?), but to have a 2011 calendar go on sale 6 months early is a little OTT!!

Yeah, I have that calendar, and the new (edited) pics are great - but that calendar was hardly well promoted or easy to get hold of, outside of amazon.co.uk, whereas these calendars (well, at least the Danilo one) will be available pretty much everywhere that sells calendars.

Also surprised they haven't waited to create a design which links in with the design/artwork for the new album - surely that would have been a better idea, cross promoting the merchandise alongside the new CD? It's all well and good to get these ready early (perhaps a reason why 2010s calendars weren't focused on TII?), but to have a 2011 calendar go on sale 6 months early is a little OTT!!

the 2009 thriller one was harder to get just because before june 25, 2009, the public's interest in michael jackson memorabilia was not intense. it was designed for the fans in mind (they were the core buyers).

Both are beautiful wow..which one should I buy? :scratch: :lol:
Thanks for sharing! :flowers:

isn't one official one coming from Danilo and the other official from MJ Puplishing, like last year?

Update: This is the third official one from Danilo:

http://www.danilo.com/Music/Products/Michael_Jackson_Calendar

http://www.amazon.de/Official-Micha...ie=UTF8&s=books-intl-de&qid=1275327797&sr=8-5

what you show is the design of the 2010 danilo calendar, that was released last year.
there will be 2 official calendars for 2011 : the one from danilo and the one from mlp as shown above (see 1st post.

thank you.

Back