2 new 2011 official calendars

I pre-ordered the calendars from Amazon and received an email saying one of them ( not sure which) is unavailable at this time. Previously they had it as delayed but now it says unavailable.

It seems to be the first one that's unavailable (Danilo). I ordered that one too but they never sent me any messages about it. Hmmm.

EDIT: My calendar is about to be shipped. It must be available now.

Last edited:
Just got mine and it is sooooo beautiful. :wub: I love it. There's also a full-size picture from "Beat It" that comes after December.

WOW!!! That's sooo beautiful! Thankyou so much for sharing! Amazing pictures! Looking forward to having my own Michael Jackson 2011 calenders!!!

Thanks for this im going to order them both haha.
i have the 2006,07,08,09 and 2010 official calenders, can't wait for the 2011

Last edited:
Mj official 2011 calendar

I don't know if already been posted. :scratch:
MJ Official 2011 Calendar.

Published by Bravado
by Triumph International Inc.
Under license to Bravado Merchandising
Ditribution by Danilo Promotions Ltd.
Format:420mm X 297mm

OUT: END OF AUGUST, 2010.

Source: http://www.michaelmania-e.net/forum/...pic.php?t=6009

officialcal2011.jpg

Ele74:punk:

Last edited:
Re: Mj official 2011 calendar

ehm.. sorry for my double post, it was not intentional.

Ele74

We have 3 official calendars for 2011.

This calendar is almost the same like the Danilo one, but has a different format:

mj2011_us_front.jpg
mj2011_us_back.jpg

And then we have this cool calendar by ML-Publishing:

mjfront_eu.jpg
mjback_eu.jpg

I just ordered the one by ML-Publishing and pre-ordered that A3 size calendar by Danilo :)

I don't know if already been posted. :scratch:
MJ Official 2011 Calendar.

Published by Bravado
by Triumph International Inc.
Under license to Bravado Merchandising
Ditribution by Danilo Promotions Ltd.
Format:420mm X 297mm

OUT: END OF AUGUST, 2010.

Source: http://www.michaelmania-e.net/forum/...pic.php?t=6009

officialcal2011.jpg

Ele74:punk:
It's nice to see that Danilo will still have the larger size MJ calendar this coming year. So far, online I could only find the smaller version. I will have to check Barnes and Noble later this year.

no, we just have 3 calendar.
the first design for the Danilo has been changed. Still a DWT pic, but a different angle and date.
The danilo (both square and A3 edition) will have the same design.

the MLP one remains unchanged.

I understand that. I'm just saying it nice to see a picture of the A3 version because on USA based websites, I've only seen the square version.

I'm slightly confused. I thought I ordered the calendar with the different format, the A3 one, but instead I got this one:

Not that there's anything wrong with the calendar and I'm not going to return it, especially when the cover photo is very lickable! *drools* :D, but the size is like any other calendar. I did a little research and the same calendar is said to be "A3" on Amazon.co.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-Michael-Jackson-2011-Calendar/dp/1847706134/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1284647988&sr=8-2

For the record when I placed my order there wasn't any photo available and I trusted the title when it said "A3".

Darn, I really wanted to have the A3 calendar :doh:

I'm slightly confused. I thought I ordered the calendar with the different format, the A3 one, but instead I got this one:

Not that there's anything wrong with the calendar and I'm not going to return it, especially when the cover photo is very lickable! *drools* :D, but the size is like any other calendar. I did a little research and the same calendar is said to be "A3" on Amazon.co.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-Michael-Jackson-2011-Calendar/dp/1847706134/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1284647988&sr=8-2

For the record when I placed my order there wasn't any photo available and I trusted the title when it said "A3".

Darn, I really wanted to have the A3 calendar :doh:
That is the A3 calendar. Danilo has 2 versions. The A3 size and the square size,

So, for those who ordered the Danilo version, how many of you have noticed the printing error yet? Or are we all just too busy fawning over the pictures? :lol:

Anyone looking for the calendar in the USA, I just found the 12X12 version at FYE. Oddly, the calendar makes no mention of Danilo on it. I believe the 12x12 version is made specifically for the US market as it has Sunday as the first day of the week. The poster size version from Danilo has Monday as the first day of the week(Europe).

I only found the calendar with "Jam Live Dangerous Tour" on cover, at fnac in Monte Carlo.
I'd like the other calendar, it was released?

I have gotten the Jam performance calendar a couple of weeks ago. It came with my Nintendo Wii that I had order both from Amazon.com. When I saw my MJ calendar. After I had taken my Nintendo out of the shipping box. I just couldn't help but to kiss those sexy lips of Michael's a few times. I didn't open my up yet nor did I put it up on my bedroom wall yet. I kind of hate having to take my other MJ calendar down. But maybe I should I just L.:wub:.V.E. those pictures of Michael that are in the new one. Then again I pretty much L.:heart:.V.E. any picture of Michael. I really could just stare at him all day.:wub:

I already have the top one already! =) But i can't find the other one anywhere (i don't order stuff off the net) and its really starting to bug me!

I have the first one got it in HMV but I cant see the other one anywhere although I did see an unofficial one with a really nice pic of MJ on the cover :)

Back