Where did this came from? / Love letter from Michael to????

liliyyy

Proud Member
Do you have more information about this?
It is a love letter in my opinion.
Sorry if this is posted already!

colci.jpg

Re: Where did this came from?

:bugeyed....it looks like his writing.....where the eff do people find these things?

omg..Can someone say if its true and where it comes from/what is about????

colci.jpg

Can I ask where you originally saw it?

Thanks for posting. This is very interesting and really looks like Michael's handwriting.

It seems the letter from Michael. But I was wondering what else is written in another page.

imagemcccc.png

And the black stripes?

I do not know how the fans find these private things. :unsure: :fear:

The letter of Michael is terrible. lol! Some words I'm trying discover what it is. :lol:

But the mystery will continue... like many other things about the life of Michael. -_-

Last edited:

that looks like Michael's writing...now I wonder where it is from. OP...did you find this on another sight?? I wonder why the lines are drawn through some of the words.....also it ends with..The mother of my fourth child???? hmmm...very interesting....

it says...

why did you take away your love..the same love that made me unable to speak the love that made me forget my memories the love that saved me?

Tell me.Did I come to short?..wasn't I enough? Have I done or said something wrong?

I believe in miracles and angels...I know you escaped through heavens gates to enlighten me.
I believe in faith deep inside I believe heaven has bounded us.

I have seen nothing but misery in my life until..(black line)....All these years I have been seeking to give what I only desire now to recieve from you.
Your heart commanded me to follow while my soul was hurt and my mind confused.

I allowed you to take possession of my feelings..in return I loved obeyed and honored you beyond words

I revealed myself to you in ways inwhich I thought were impossible.
I saw and still see you as my soul mate...as my wife and as the mother of my fourth child.

Ill tell ya one thing..if Michael wrote that...whoever he wrote it too...is one stupid bitch because ..Michael is so full of love to give and ready to recieve in that letter that it is beautiful. He was very romantic thats for sure. Its sounds as though this woman was his wife...and i know for a fact he's NOT talking about Debbie...I dont think he is even talking about Lisa. I think it is someone he found that finally made him happy...but the confusing part..Michael wasn't married. ..oh wait....he said..I can see you as my wife..not that she was his wife...hmmm....stupid stupid girl..

^ and the mother of his fourth child!! mmm

(i saw and still see you as my soul mate, as my wife and as the mother of my fourth child)

to me it seems as though he was married to this woman!! :thinking:

it says...

why did you take away your love..the same love that made me unable to speak the love that made me forget my memories the love that saved me?

Tell me.Did I come to short?..wasn't I enough? Have I done or said something wrong?

I believe in miracles and angels...I know you escaped through heavens gates to enlighten me.

I have seen nothing but misery in my life until..(black line)....All these years I have been seeking to give what I only desire now to recieve from you.

I allowed you to take possession of my feelings..in return I loved obeyed and honored you beyond words

I saw and still see you as my soul mate...as my wife and as the mother of my fourth child.
Thanks! :) Some words of Michael I was not getting understand. :lol:

Ill tell ya one thing..if Michael wrote that...whoever he wrote it too...is one stupid bitch because ..Michael is so full of love to give and ready to recieve in that letter that it is beautiful. He was very romantic thats for sure. Its sounds as though this woman was his wife...and i know for a fact he's NOT talking about Debbie...I dont think he is even talking about Lisa. I think it is someone he found that finally made him happy...but the confusing part..Michael wasn't married. ..oh wait....he said..I can see you as my wife..not that she was his wife...hmmm....stupid stupid girl..
Maybe this letter was never sent? Or maybe he said all these things to her? I do not know.... Fourth child, this means that PPB has already been born. It seems he knew this woman and wanted her to be his wife and mother of his fourth son. :thinking:

These mysteries of Michael (who never will be revealed.... secrets must be kept at 7 Keys forever. -_-), I love.... :wub:

I received this from another fellow fan. At another MJ forum they say this is a letter of Michael to a woman who is now showing the letter in an effort to prove to the world he was not gay.

According to the disussion on that place, this woman gave this letter and her story... guess what? for free! Oh, good, sweet soul! Just to show the world MJ was such a man!

:thinking:

To be honest, I don't know all this for sure, since I am not at that forum, but if you are there, you could check it yourself at http://www.themjplace.com/talks/3838510

Whatever: if that letter were to be real... that should KEEP private, imo :mello:
(and if that is true, sorry to read MJ suffering once again!!!!! :doh:)

Can I ask where you originally saw it?

Thanks for posting. This is very interesting and really looks like Michael's handwriting.
You welcome!

that looks like Michael's writing...now I wonder where it is from. OP...did you find this on another sight?? I wonder why the lines are drawn through some of the words.....also it ends with..The mother of my fourth child???? hmmm...very interesting....

Yes, I saw it in another site, but unfortunately there is only a link to the letter and not to the site from which it was taken.
When I saw this I was like :bugeyed This so intimate, full of love and disappointment ...
I do not know why I think that is written for Lisa:scratch:

That is one beautiful letter, despite the grammatical errors. Whoever it was meant to be sent to must have meant a lot to him. I hope she knows the place she held in his heart, because I know it was a huge risk for him to take, being the person that he is (and he says it in the letter too.) Reading it was such a magical experience, a glimpse into Michael's psyche, if genuine. It certainly sounds genuine (tone, imagery and word choice), and the handwriting really does look like his. If it's a fraud, it is an extremely well-created one, however, I do not think it is one.

I find it surpising that, after Lisa and Debbie, Michael was still open to the idea of marriage. I guess on the other hand, it isn't so surprising since he truly was a romantic. Two nasty divorces wouldn't be enough to deter him from finding someone he could love and investing in a lifelong relationship with her. I suppose what I find surprising is the fact that he saw this woman as a wife and as a potential mother for his children! I could see him seeing such a thing in theory, but to actually consider someone to be worthy of the honour is an entirely distinct affair...

It is quite a shame that it did not turn out to be, but perhaps we are all mistaken. I am sure it is nothing more than wishful thinking, but I would like to think he found someone and had a long, secret relationship with her, away from media scrutiny and the cruelty of the unwise. I hope so.

Regardless of how the events played out in the theatre of physical reality, I hope she knows how he felt about her, how he saw her, and how much he really did love her. Such feelings transcend time.

Then who if is not Lisa. Oh, poor Michael!
"I saw and still see you as my soul mate ... as my wife.."
Exactly this words make me think he was already married to her. We all know how much he wanted a child of Lisa.
But I don`t know, I don`t know ...

it says...

Sounds like something which would be addressed to Lisa...

colci.jpg

if this michael's writing ?
then im thinking its a short lost letter michael write to his fans before he died
but im not sure if its from a book michael write or short note michael leave in one of michael's will for someone to find
alot of things come to my mind

I was told that the letter was post in michaeljackson.com and discussion has begun about August 3.

WOW! That is to me definitely MJ handwriting looks just like it! That is one beautiful letter!

Then who if is not Lisa. Oh, poor Michael!
"I saw and still see you as my soul mate ... as my wife.."
Exactly this words make me think he was already married to her. We all know how much he wanted a child of Lisa.
But I don`t know, I don`t know ...
u might be right.

omg mikey wanted another baby :cry:

Some are suggesting that Blanket is the 4th child as Michael and Debbie lost one child before Prince was born. But who knows, Michael is a wonderful mystery. Such a beautiful letter :wub: What a lucky woman whoever was recieving that!

Hey guys,

this sounds to me more like a poem and wishful thinking than an actual letter addressed to someone...feelings that one has deep inside and wishes he would (sometime) be able to describe to someone else...

IF it was indeed written by Michael, it's very interesting. It does look like his handwriting (including grammar errors, LOL) but that can be faked too.

But IF it's real.....

Why does everybody talk about Lisa? I think Michael was done with Lisa for a long, long time.

Also to me this doesn't mean he was married to this woman or had a fourth child with her - that last line could mean they were planning this, not necessarily that they already were married and had a fourth child.

And can it be that this woman didn't actually leave him, but died? I think this because of this line: "I know you escaped through heavens gates to enlighten me."

Back