Where did this came from? / Love letter from Michael to????

Re: Where did this came from?

Ill tell ya one thing..if Michael wrote that...whoever he wrote it too...is one stupid bitch because ..Michael is so full of love to give and ready to recieve in that letter that it is beautiful. He was very romantic thats for sure. Its sounds as though this woman was his wife...and i know for a fact he's NOT talking about Debbie...I dont think he is even talking about Lisa. I think it is someone he found that finally made him happy...but the confusing part..Michael wasn't married. ..oh wait....he said..I can see you as my wife..not that she was his wife...hmmm....stupid stupid girl..

You're so right. I wonder who it was he was writing to. And If she was so in love with him as he was with her,Where was she when Mike left us ?Why wasn't she with him in that house before Murray gave him that crap ? Did she Break his heart ? Was she doing a Brooke Shields or Lisa Presley by telling him Ok I'm with you but I'm not really in love with you or I'm with you but I'm not gonna be the Mother of your child.
Anything could put him in such saddness.He was searching for someone to make him whole but this person probably wasn't the one he was hoping for since he was brokenhearted by her. I know he wanted this relationship to work.The Opening Question was "Why Did You take Your Love Away ?" I wanted his happiness to be real,not to fall for someone who would take him to the cleaners. well He's not here to tell us.I wish it was me but hey. Or Maybe this letter was a synopsis for a future song, who really knows but him and The Lord:mello:.

I found this on FB :scratch:

62813_1517081498962_1592225799_31307303_3104987_n.jpg

I have it from long time ago but I don`t think that this belongs to the others notes in this thread. I decided not to post it, because it is clear that we will not learn the truth as much as we want.
But still is a love letter for sure.

I found this on FB :scratch:

62813_1517081498962_1592225799_31307303_3104987_n.jpg

I believe this one is real, not just the handwriting is identical to Michael's but look at the drawing at the bottom! That looks just like some of the drawings Michael has made before. Anyway, I'm happy to know that he had these kinds of experiences in his life and we will probably never know whom this is written for, which is a good thing :)

Re: Where did this came from?

IF it was indeed written by Michael, it's very interesting. It does look like his handwriting (including grammar errors, LOL) but that can be faked too.

But IF it's real.....

Why does everybody talk about Lisa? I think Michael was done with Lisa for a long, long time.

Also to me this doesn't mean he was married to this woman or had a fourth child with her - that last line could mean they were planning this, not necessarily that they already were married and had a fourth child.

And can it be that this woman didn't actually leave him, but died? I think this because of this line: "I know you escaped through heavens gates to enlighten me."

I agree with you, why everyone is mentioning Lisa especially since we heard of Lisa's rant and Shmulley's tapes anyone can think that MJJ was still thinking of Lisa after all? If this letter is true, then MJJ was getting it, I just wonder with whom?

What are the possibilities that this letter, if truly written by Michael, was written to Blanket's Mother whoever she is? (Blanket's mother may or may not have been a surrogate....not sure). Also, the three bodyguards who are writing a book lived with him in Las Vegas and might know who this letter was written to and when. I really felt sad to see MJ wearing that red jacket and the pointy shoulder pad one because no on who loved MJ would give him a jacket to wear which was obviously too small for him. Those jackets were used in a fashion show. If she loved him and/or he her, she would have had jackets made just for him in his size. MJ and Rushka had more of a working relationship IMO. I think she was also a fan. In the video below, at the very beginning, Rushka briefly holds up a picture of herself and MJ....just like a fan would do...not a girlfriend or a lover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi92njBcK40&translated=1

I'm sorry, but that jacket analogy made me laugh. Love measured in jackets- one button missing, arms too short or the lining separating? Your relationship is in trouble. :D

i'm glad michael had some love in his life because he gave everyone so much joy and so many smiles;-)

:bugeyed wtf? where do they get these damn it???? he couldn't even write a letter without everyone reading it :cry:...

mother of his forth child? :ninja: that girl was stupid let me tell ya, whoever she was :D

when I read this...Xcape popped into my head :unsure:

"I tried to share my life with someone I could love" :ninja:

Back