NEW MJ - Do you know Where Your Children are

I like the chorus, the structure sounds more like MJ to me

Its another MJ AKon track .. you can hear the Konvict sound. This is official. They better get that 'Breaking News' shit OFF the new album.

Im sorry, but his vocals in Breaking news sound even more real than this.

Im sorry, but his vocals in Breaking news sound even more real than this.

WOW .. I dont even know what to say to that ... are you sure you have any Michael Jackson albums? You MUST be after the Jason Malachi fan forum

:lol:
I just have to laugh because what else can you do... all of this is so sad.

It is unbelievable to me that people are now saying an impersonator sounds more like Michael Jackson than Michael himself. Just my opinion..

Thanks for posting this (to JohnC in 2000 Watts as well). It's good to hear a snippet of something unreleased that is Michael right now.

See, with this one you just KNOW straight away that its Michael! You can just tell. But with Breaking News, you don't get that automatic sense at all.

This does seem to be Michael in early 90's. Although the beat sounds just like "Noughty By Nature"'s "OPP". I think the vocals may be his, but this leaked version could be a remix. Either way, this could become a hot track if released... The voice is so passionate and Michaelish, eons different from that Breaking News charicature.

This IS Michael.
I really did not expect all this fuss about new single.
I am so sad.
I want this song.It had the dept. It is our Michael.

I like this song better than "breaking news"

Does anyone know if this song will be included on the new album?

But there is an awful lot of noise over his vocals in this and its only 20 seconds.

Im at odds at how you can KNOW this is Michael yet be so certain Breaking News isn't.

THat's Michael.
I hear it in my hears.
I know it in my head.
and most of all... I FEEL IT IN MY HEART!!!!
My heart skip a bit to the very mili second of listening to his voice. That's Michael, that his energy, that's his power, that's him!!!!!!

So we DID get a new MJ song today, huh? Just it wasn't called Breaking News.

Sony, do you know where your profits are? They'll be non-existent in a months time when no one wants to buy your fake album.

This song is excellent, and yes, definitely real MJ. 'Breaking News' is fraud!

Moogisland, you're a funny guy.

This song isn't from the 90s... it's an Akon produced track, hence the whole "Konvict" clanging in the background.

It's bangin, and CLEARLY, 100%, undisputable Michael Jackson. I would love to cruise to this track.

Breaking news is not Michael and thanks God we hear "Do You Know Where Your Children Are" is sounds more Michael ,l miss him.

Back