Michael Jackson Work Tapes Exist for Cascio Songs

CherubimII

Proud Member
Michael Jackson: “Secret” Work Tapes
Will Prove It’s His Voice on Tracks
(“Hold My Hand” Now Available)
By: Roger Friedman in Media, Music // November 14th, 2010 at 11:37 PM UTC

As Michael Jackson‘s new single, “Hold My Hand,” goes “live” tonight (www.michaeljackson.com) , I can tell you a bit more about his new album.

There had been some concern that no outtakes existed of the tracks Jackson recorded with Eddie Cascio. Michael’s nephews have gone into overdrive trying to discredit the tracks. They’ve claimed it’s not their uncle’s voice on the recordings.

But now sources tell me that there were “work tapes” made during the Cascio sessions. These aren’t outtakes of the songs, but tapes running in the studio while Michael discussed what was going on with Eddie Cascio and other members of the Cascio family. Jackson’s own kids even make cameo appearances on the tapes. At some point, the work tapes will be released, although it’s unclear by whom. The main thing is, there’s plenty of evidence of Michael Jackson working with Eddie Cascio.

Still, it’s nice to know that the tapes prove once and for all what was going on in the Cascios’ home studio in the summer of 2007. It’s truly, without a doubt, Michael Jackson on the recordings.
There are three Cascio tracks on the new album. “Breaking News,” of course, has already been heard. Last Friday, “Keep Your Head Up” was leaked to the internet. Some people heard it, but Sony’s legal team moved quickly to have it removed. It’s a great record. The third Cascio track, “Monster,” with 50 Cent, remains a mystery, although I’ve heard good things about it.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2010/11/1...work-tapes-will-prove-its-his-voice-on-tracks

Haha, once these tapes go public fans will feel so silly for doubting it was MJ. All three Cascio tracks ARE MJ on lead vocals. The truth will come out.

Haha, once these tapes go public fans will feel so silly for doubting it was MJ. All three Cascio tracks ARE MJ on lead vocals. The truth will come out.

bingo! i always thought it was just mj but heavily produced and not at his best.

but some people dont accept michaels voice unless he sounds like what he did on "she's out of my life" lol

GREAT GREAT GREAT!!

AND you wanted to boycut this album - SHAME ON YOU !!

This was MJ all the way!

It was always MJ.

Time to admit you were wrong and support the album 120 %

Sorry to burst your bubbles, but from what RF wrote it won't really prove anything apart from the fact that MJ was in the studio with the Cascios - what noone disputed.

Some people could end up looking really quite stupid once all this comes out.

That said they will probably say it's an imposter talking....

Some people could end up looking really quite stupid once all this comes out.

That said they will probably say it's an imposter talking....

We will see what's on the tapes, but I doubt it will prove anything about the end product.... That MJ worked with the Cascios noone disputed. So if it only intends to prove that (it seems like from what RF wrote), well, it won't really prove anything.

I don't think anybody, not even 3T, has denied that MJ recorded with the Cascios. It's what the Cascios did with the recordings afterwards that people are questioning. Why is it so hard for them to produce outtakes? That they deleted all of it is one gigantic bullsht.

unless they had video footage of Michael singing the whole song, people are going to make excuses.. even if they came up with that and it was Michael voice 100% I don't think I could ever 100% support this album. I just don't think Michael would be too stoked to have his music finished by other producers and released. Plus It's just not the same.

Last edited:
I dont think anybody is disputing the fact that MJ stayed with the cascio's
what we want to know is how much of MJ are on the ;ead vocals
there are no outtakes of the songs on the tape just MJ and the cascio's discussing about those sessions therefore The tapes wont indicate authenticity unless it contains evidence that he was singing those lines just as it was on Breaking news'

We also want to know Why MICHAEL was sounding like michael on HMH and not on BN
they were recorded the same year

I don't think anyone doubted that MJ ever worked with Cascio, just that the lead vocals on what we heard are not him.

But now sources tell me that there were “work tapes” made during the Cascio sessions. These aren’t outtakes of the songs, but tapes running in the studio while Michael discussed what was going on with Eddie Cascio and other members of the Cascio family. Jackson’s own kids even make cameo appearances on the tapes. At some point, the work tapes will be released, although it’s unclear by whom. The main thing is, there’s plenty of evidence of Michael Jackson working with Eddie Cascio.

So they have footage of MJ discussing the songs but, not of him recording the songs!? okay....

Also, 3T never denied MJ worked on "something" with the Casio's! So no big surprise there...Roger! lol But, 3t did say there were demo's in god knows what state!? Which brings me to the reason why Porte was used in the first place and the track at least on BN from what I hear so processed! Which Teddy Riley already confirmed!

So it's still nothing revealing here! So no need to say fans will feel stupid, Cause I sure as hell won't! Cause clearly there was someone else singing on BN with MJ which was confirmed by the estate already!

That MJ stayed and recorded with the Cascios is a well known fact. And the tapes should exist, the excuse that the outtakes got "destroyed" sounds very suspicious to me. The question is: is Michael singing these 3 particular songs on these tapes? Or he is singing other songs but not these ones?

I hope we will have an answer to this, but for some reason I doubt we will ever do.

How funny, one RF article and people start to say 'now these fans will look silly...' no they won't. Cause even if RF is telling the truth now, and these come out sometime. It's still known now that there was a featured singer on BN and Sony never said this, simply advertised it as the new MJ single. I for one still don't believe it...how credible is this guy even? And still this wouldn't mean anything.

So they have footage of MJ discussing the songs but, not of him recording the songs!? okay....

Also, 3T never denied MJ worked on "something" with the Casio's! So no big surprise there...Roger! lol But, 3t did say there were demo's in god knows what state!? Which brings me to the reason why Porte was used in the first place and the track at least on BN from what I hear so processed! Which Teddy Riley already confirmed!

So it's still nothing revealing here! So no need to say fans will feel stupid, Cause I sure as hell won't! Cause clearly there was someone else singing on BN with MJ which was confirmed by the estate already!

Exactly!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D And New Footage Of MJ!!!!!!!!!! :wild:

I assumed audio but I hope it's video. :D

He's been really accurate so far about this album, other than that blip when he said the brothers had come around.

breaking news did not give me one single goosebump when listening to it after waiting up all night....... i was gutted

ive heard hold my hand years ago

yet on waking thismorning and listening to the new version ( still quite similar but better !! ) brought me to tears........

thats how we know its michael

and thats how we all know breaking news is not our man.... simple

amen

i have nothing to be ashamed of. i wish you would stop talking about other fans.

the article isn't specific. it omits things, which allow a liscense for anything being possible. it doesn't say anything about Breaking News. and it just says there was talking, and that MJ's kids appear.

picking and choosing when to accept roger friedman and tmz, and when not to, and when to support other members of Michaels family, and when not to, doesn't make me feel ashamed of anything.

now there are rules about dissing other members..
that should be considered.

Only when it's in a person's favor will people then start using such sites as evidence and proof. -_- Figures.

We will see what's on the tapes, but I doubt it will prove anything about the end product.... That MJ worked with the Cascios noone disputed. So if it only intends to prove that (it seems like from what RF wrote), well, it won't really prove anything.

If there's fans think so, sorry, maybe there's really no evidence to persuade them believe, unless MJ revives, lol.

But at least, there's more and more evidnces to prove it's Michael on them. But to those who doubt it, they even haven't a substantial evidences to prove their opinion.

In a french forum http://www.mjfranceforum.com/index.php?topic=21358.0

Dominic Cascio :

the kids while at my house had homeschool everyday at my house while michael worked in the studio! (2 different parts of the house) everything will be revealed shortly! the truth will prevail! the jackson brothers and 3t are brainwashing everyone because of there own jelousey! including the kids! michael distanced himself from his brothers for a reason! they were all greedy, and always looked for trouble and they are doing the same now! remember that they have no say in the estate, and they are not entitled to any money from the estate... the only ones who benifit from the estate are those 3 beauteful kids! so not buying the album will ultimately hurt them! my brother has 3 songs on the album, and if they were fake they wouldnt be going out! remember the jacksons ordered a forensic test to test the vocals and they came back positive! (all 3 tests) all the producers who worked with him like quincy jones, bruce swedien, teddy riley all say its him so who is claiming its fake?? ONLY THE JACKSONS! now if they still have a problem they should take legal action but since they have NO case they are trying to ruin the album to hurt my family, which is doing nothing but hurting the kids! so like i said look at the big picture! dont be manipulated! michael always said dont listen to what you hear about him because people make up lies! my brother has sworn affadavits which means he swore his life these songs! and we are not desperate we are trying to make michaels latest work be heard! if michael didnt like these songs he would never record them to begin with! he didnt record on friends tracks just for fun!!! this was seriouse! not fully finished but very seriouse work! the fans are doing more harm to michaels name then good!

michaels is singing in the whole song, the other voice is just giving accents that michael could not record yet becuase he wasnt able to due to his death! u can hear it in the backround when he sais the word jackson.. michael is saying jackson but in the back you will heard jackson said with a different tone and accent, maybe this voice is causing confusion with the fans but just like in butterflies there were other singers credited in the songs just like this guy is! maybe without the voice there wouldnt be confusion of the credibility of the songs but it is too late think what should have been done.. this is the way it is and we are not making false tracks! michael was recorded through out the whole song, these were just extras to give more body! maybe it was the right desicion maybe it was wrong but in no way would we try to fool the fans, or anyone! We have always been and will always be LOYAL to michael and the kids!

I wouldn't get your hopes up for video guys, this sounds like they have running tapes (audio) from inside the recording booth as in him discussing the song in-between takes.
Would still be nice to hear though.

In a french forum http://www.mjfranceforum.com/index.php?topic=21358.0

Dominic Cascio :

the kids while at my house had homeschool everyday at my house while michael worked in the studio! (2 different parts of the house) everything will be revealed shortly! the truth will prevail! the jackson brothers and 3t are brainwashing everyone because of there own jelousey! including the kids! michael distanced himself from his brothers for a reason! they were all greedy, and always looked for trouble and they are doing the same now! remember that they have no say in the estate, and they are not entitled to any money from the estate... the only ones who benifit from the estate are those 3 beauteful kids! so not buying the album will ultimately hurt them! my brother has 3 songs on the album, and if they were fake they wouldnt be going out! remember the jacksons ordered a forensic test to test the vocals and they came back positive! (all 3 tests) all the producers who worked with him like quincy jones, bruce swedien, teddy riley all say its him so who is claiming its fake?? ONLY THE JACKSONS! now if they still have a problem they should take legal action but since they have NO case they are trying to ruin the album to hurt my family, which is doing nothing but hurting the kids! so like i said look at the big picture! dont be manipulated! michael always said dont listen to what you hear about him because people make up lies! my brother has sworn affadavits which means he swore his life these songs! and we are not desperate we are trying to make michaels latest work be heard! if michael didnt like these songs he would never record them to begin with! he didnt record on friends tracks just for fun!!! this was seriouse! not fully finished but very seriouse work! the fans are doing more harm to michaels name then good!

michaels is singing in the whole song, the other voice is just giving accents that michael could not record yet becuase he wasnt able to due to his death! u can hear it in the backround when he sais the word jackson.. michael is saying jackson but in the back you will heard jackson said with a different tone and accent, maybe this voice is causing confusion with the fans but just like in butterflies there were other singers credited in the songs just like this guy is! maybe without the voice there wouldnt be confusion of the credibility of the songs but it is too late think what should have been done.. this is the way it is and we are not making false tracks! michael was recorded through out the whole song, these were just extras to give more body! maybe it was the right desicion maybe it was wrong but in no way would we try to fool the fans, or anyone! We have always been and will always be LOYAL to michael and the kids!

So she admits there's someone else there....

As for Michael wouldn't have recorded it if he hadn't liked it. Well, it's one thing to record something and another wanting to release it for the public. There are a lot of songs MJ recorded but didn't deem fit for public release.

If there's fans think so, sorry, maybe there's really no evidence to persuade them believe, unless MJ revives, lol.

But at least, there's more and more evidnces to prove it's Michael on them. But to those who doubt it, they even haven't a substantial evidences to prove their opinion.

The biggest evidence is thousands of people typing a collective "wtf" the second they heard the tracks.

I'm not saying it's him or not, but the fact that they had to hire forensic experts to verify the tracks is proof enough for me that these tracks weren't good enough for this release. Why would they hire forensic experts when all these other people said they heard Mike on the tracks? And when has anyone ever needed a forensic expert to hear Michael Jackson's voice?

remember the jacksons ordered a forensic test to test the vocals and they came back positive! (all 3 tests) all the producers who worked with him like quincy jones, bruce swedien, teddy riley all say its him so who is claiming its fake?? ONLY THE JACKSONS!
When did the Jacksons order a forensic test? And when did Q approve BN? o_O lol

Shoot, I'm all for being proved wrong on this! But,....this latest info ain't doing crap for me! SMH Just more she said he said and somebody else voice was on BN! Which we know already like, DUH!

tjjackson TJ Jackson
They said this is 100% my Uncle. Not 70, 80 or 90 but a 100%. Every line, every word. My Uncle's legacy didn't deserve this!
8 Nov Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#!/tjjackson

See date: 8 nov

Exactly, and when hearing BN u can tell it's not all MJ! They say BG is the only somebody else and I call B.S! I ain't deaf! If it were only BG I would be fine with that! I hope they do have way more evidence, cause I so want to be wrong so bad! :C

Something like 1% MJ?...Please that ain't good enough, not for this long time fan! Isn't 1% like a Hee Hee there and a Aaow over there! Please that's nothing! I ain't settling for cheap copy and pasting! And that's my opinion!

Last edited:
Back