umm, Teddy Riley thinks MJ is alive..

KingMikeJ

Proud Member
Teddy Riley: MJ is ALIVE

195287238.jpg

Please don't be offended, I'm just passing on what I saw.

He just said on Twitter..

:mello::eek::doh::bugeyed

I'm not sure which section of the forum to put this in.. I looked for conspiracy section but it's locked..

anyway..Teddy did actually say this so why hide what he said?

Look on the right hand side box..

2qnz1vc.jpg

Click for raw image, and zoom if you can't read clearly..
http://oi56.tinypic.com/2qnz1vc.jpg

euipgo.jpg

Click for raw image, and zoom if you can't read clearly..
http://oi55.tinypic.com/euipgo.jpg

If you want to see this actually on Twitter log in and use the New Twitter layout you can see more clearly the actual tweets he is replying to right on Twitter -

Direct link:
http://twitter.com/#!/TeddyRiley1/status/5705330914762752

Pic:
2r2oltf.jpg

Bigger:
http://oi56.tinypic.com/2r2oltf.jpg

Direct link:
http://twitter.com/#!/TeddyRiley1/status/5706594222350336

Pic:
2pzjgba.jpg

Bigger:
http://oi54.tinypic.com/2pzjgba.jpg

Last edited:
I don't... get this. How can he think MJ is alive, and yet think he was murdered at the same time?

We were all shooting tons of tweets to him...I don't think he was replying to that specific question.

Teddy was on CNN crying his eyes out on June 26th...He knows MJ's dead.

i cannot believe people are running with this ish.

Akon actually said he believes he's alive too.....I heard him actually say it...it was some sort of radio show...a few months ago...

We were all shooting tons of tweets to him...I don't think he was replying to that specific question.

He was, I posted the pics of the direct replies to the specific tweets.

If you have the New Twitter you can click the direct links I posted and see for yourself.

I am shocked by him saying this tbh :/

edit: this is when I question whether this is really his Twitter.. but it is, isn't it..?

Re: Teddy Riley: MJ is ALIVE

it is already all over Facebook and Twitter, it is unstoppable

Are you sure that is actually Teddy Riley or just someone using his name? The account doesn't look verified. It's easy enough to miss but could be that isn't really him (though Im not really following stuff to know).

They should let the man rest.. Alive or not! Long live our King!

Akon said that he wants to believe Michael is living on some island because it's easier for him to cope with Michael's passing. And maybe it's the same for Teddy. I don't think they seriously believe that Michael is still alive.

Are you sure that is actually Teddy Riley or just someone using his name? The account doesn't look verified. It's easy enough to miss but could be that isn't really him (though Im not really following stuff to know).

Apparently it is as he was in the news regarding an argument he and his daughter had over Twitter..and it showed his Twitter address..

...and he has been giving us info about the new album, which has also been reported and commented on by various people eg. Jacksons and people in the industry..

The radio interviewer when interviewing Akon said: "I just don't believe he's gone"

Akon's response: "I don't believe he's gone either"...It should be noted that Akon didn't indulge anymore into the interviewers questions and all he said was one sentence on the matter.

Did Akon say, "I think he's very much alive"? No...So again, where is this "Akon said he's alive" stuff coming from? Not only that, but didn't Teddy say on Twitter or something that he had to surround himself with photo's of Michael while he was working on Breaking News to keep himself from breaking down into tears? Why would you need to do that for someone you think is still alive anyway.

Many people believe in life after death, many people believe in the theory of a spirit remaining on Earth, to oversee it's family, businesses, and friends. Who's to say that's not what either man means?

The radio interviewer when interviewing Akon said: "I just don't believe he's gone"

Akon's response: "I don't believe he's gone either"...It should be noted that Akon didn't indulge anymore into the interviewers questions and all he said was one sentence on the matter.

I don't think people are talking about that radio interview.

They are talking about this which he said in Vibe Magazine:

Akon has his own theory: "Everything in mike's life was choreographed." he says. "So he's probably on some island right now just relaxing, waiting for the time to come back. I can deal with his death knowing that one day I'm going to be somewhere going to the market and might see him with the same disguise that he had in Vegas. I would just say to him, Don't worry Michael, I won't tell nobody."

This is the interview you are talking about at about 5:50

Last edited:
Akon may not have been direct in that interview but Teddy's reply to me today confirms that Akon does think MJ is still around as does Teddy. They would have more reasons to believe this than we do as they were actually around The Man. All we have is the net and our own judgment.

Why would Teddy say that he was working on BN crying his eyes out thinking about MJ and what he would do so he had to take a break, if he literally thought MJ was alive?
Teddy has shown real remorse and sadness since MJ's death. He grieves in public. If he really thought Mj was alive, he would be very insincere and a great actor. Everything he has said up until now shows he believes MJ is no longer physically with us. IMHO.

I asked the question too why was Teddy crying? The only answer is that he came to this conclusion or was told later or his just sympathetic to MJ for having to go to this extreme for some peace. Who knows. Each to their own.

Well I'm just posting what Teddy himself said. I didn't twist anything.

'Akon said he believes Michael is in hiding and will be coming back one day. Im curious to know what ya think bout that'

'AKON IS MY FRIEND AND WE THINK ALIKE'

'lol Akon thinks Michael Jackson is ALIVE! So you think that too?'

'YEP YEP.'

He probably has cried for the death of Michael, and thinks he is gone, but he also has this small belief that he could still be alive, just a thought, not like he fully believes it, if you know what I mean. Many people are the same way. So the crying would not necessarily be an act.

Well I'm just posting what Teddy himself said. I didn't twist anything.

He probably has cried for the death of Michael, and thinks he is gone, but he also has this small belief that he could still be alive, just a thought, not like he fully believes it, if you know what I mean. Many people are the same way. So the crying would not necessarily be an act.

...exactly...i mean, i sometimes break down crying about Mike...I'm sure we all do....but it doesn't mean I still don't have hope....

When Teddy cried on CNN it was really about what people put MJ through in this life! He started talking about how great of a person MJ was and how MJ invited him to his home and became good friends with MJ over the yrs! Knowing the hell MJ went through and knowing he was innocent who wouldn't get emotional!? I know I do!

Didn't realize there was a separate thread for this. I posted this in the hoax thread:

I'm thinking about all the possibilities with this Teddy tweet situation.

1. He is being truthful and correct and MJ is alive.
2. This whole time it hasn't been the real TR Twitter.
3. Someone hacked TR's account or got on his computer as a joke.
4. TR didn't understand the questions or didn't mean "literally" alive.
5. TR is being purposefully untruthful: playing a prank, lying on purpose, or trying to distract from the fake vocals scandal.
6. TR thinks he's being truthful but is incorrect: believes in the hoax but has no proof and has arrived at the wrong conclusion.

So strange. :wtf2

If Michael is alive why isn't he completing the vocals on Breaking News? why isn't he overseeing his album? Why all the controversy over it?

anyway to me personally as these people all knew Michael and all involved in a project related to him and completing it after his death feels the need of his blessing and his presence. Kenny's statement of "he was with us in the editing room" or Teddy's statements of how he filled the studio with his photos to feel his presence and did stuff the way he wanted etc refers to a "spiritual" liveliness. It's his spirit and his legacy - "he's here , he's watching us and he can never die and therefore he's very much alive" logic.. I personally do not think that they are meaning that he's literally alive.

Akon's statement sounds more like a defense mechanism against grief . If you know it the first stage of grief process is "shock and denial" - everyone is bound to go through a "no no he can't be dead" stage.

and DI see what you started with your tweet :) just kidding.

If Michael is alive why isn't he completing the vocals on Breaking News? why isn't he overseeing his album? Why all the controversy over it?

anyway to me personally as these people all knew Michael and all involved in a project related to him and completing it after his death feels the need of his blessing and his presence. Kenny's statement of "he was with us in the editing room" or Teddy's statements of how he filled the studio with his photos to feel his presence and did stuff the way he wanted etc refers to a "spiritual" liveliness. It's his spirit and his legacy - "he's here , he's watching us and he can never die and therefore he's very much alive" logic.. I personally do not think that they are meaning that he's literally alive.

Akon's statement sounds more like a defense mechanism against grief . If you know it the first stage of grief process is "shock and denial" - everyone is bound to go through a "no no he can't be dead" stage.

and DI see what you started with your tweet :) just kidding.

lol Soz :)

Somethings dont make sense being that Teddy was recently saying he was crying over MJ and had pics in the studio so maybe this is a new realization for him. Maybe Akon influenced him? Even believers have cried over MJ being gone so Teddy crying on CNN doesnt mean anything.

About BN, my thoughts are that either McClain did something with the vocals after Teddy or MJ did it on purpose. The track itself is interesting plus its #7 on the album.

The estate claims that Quincy heard BN and says its MJ in their statement. But QJ said to Friedman that he's not sure if its MJ as the vocals are so layered. Its not what the estate wants you to believe plus they took 3 days to confirm what we already knew. That there was somebody else there. Who knows whats going on apart from Jackie!

estate never mentions Quincy Jones in their statement. Quincy's name came from a message that supposedly came from Dominic Cascio but no one saw a screenshot of it.

I do have a lot of theories about Breaking News as well , the main one being that it's done deliberately for controversy. Because I don't know if it's only me but the streaming song sounded different to me (more like Micheal's voice) when I listened to it a few days later than it was first released.

Back