umm, Teddy Riley thinks MJ is alive..

Ágnes;3092970 said:
this time he is not serious....sad
i wonder how he would feel that if he knew that after he dies one day some would not believe it and respect it but would create theories. blah...

If anybody else..., but Teddy... and Akon?

Re: Teddy Riley Believes MJ Is ALIVE!!!!!

I think this is false. I mean, sure we would love Michael to still be alive. But that just isn't the case. Besides, how could TMZ know if Teddy wrote that? Didn't he block access to his tweets during the "Breaking news" uproar?

I also believe that somewhere in another dimension in time and space Michael Jackson lives. I know this deep down in my very Soul.
If you like, you can call this place Heaven, or the 5th Dimension, but Michael Jackson lives on.

"One theory proposed by C. Dornfeld is that the fifth dimension is the infinite spectrum of energy that can exist simultaneously across the same space-time. Medical researchers have shown for example that there are unique energy signals in the body (think of this as energy DNA). Science also has shown that different wavelengths of energy can be used to store information in the same space on holographic environments. It would be logical to think that these concepts can be extended well beyond this construct to define what would be multiple energy dimensions existing in the same space-time."

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_fifth_dimension

Last edited:

Ohh this is a wishful thinking... Theres not a day that goes by that I dont think about Michael staying in a secluded place where nobody can find him. I have it all worked out in my head... you know, nobody knows except one or 2 ppl. It's like he's in a witness protection program and he has to forget/give up all the ppl. he knew and worked with, including his family for his and his children safety. But then, a bit of reality hits me on the head and I get emotional! This happens everyday... and I dont really want it to stop cuz The reality is too Ugly!

But hey, thats just me. I think Teddy has a right to think what he wants and he's right I mean its his opinion after all, and if he did mean it literally, its his way of dealing with it, He didnt force it on anyone else so I dont really know what the problem is...
:smilerolleyes:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Breaking News is a hoax in itself. And who mixed it? A beLIEver!

This video is ridiculous, i'm sorry but this person talks like it's a fact that Michael WANTS Breaking News on the new album, that he is still alive. Picking apart some lyrics and saying it's about his return...>YEAH RIGH!

Getting so tired of some people on youtube. sorry...can't help it.

This comment on the youtube video.......ooooh my...just...oh my.

You are absolutely right about this.If we all go searching on you tube for 'Breaking News' the song it takes us right back to June 25th 2009 connecting the two together creating so much confusion.Michael is such a Genius.Don't you just love this adventure.Taking it to the next level!.There will be much, much? more this is not ''The Final Curtain'' Jermaines quote at the premier of This Is It.Piece by Piece MJ will be revealed.The Best Is Yet To Come.Look out Las Vegas the Cirque De Soleil 2012!

Breakodawn09

Jackson_popcorn.gif

Why do ppl think that MJ would have to leave his kids behind? lol Remember the video of the kids meeting Katherine at a restaurant, even though Katherine is supposed to be the guardian? No other adults were with them apart from security and some cousins.

Ohh this is a wishful thinking... Theres not a day that goes by that I dont think about Michael staying in a secluded place where nobody can find him. I have it all worked out in my head... you know, nobody knows except one or 2 ppl. It's like he's in a witness protection program and he has to forget/give up all the ppl. he knew and worked with, including his family for his and his children safety. But then, a bit of reality hits me on the head and I get emotional! This happens everyday... and I dont really want it to stop cuz The reality is too Ugly!

But hey, thats just me. I think Teddy has a right to think what he wants and he's right I mean its his opinion after all, and if he did mean it literally, its his way of dealing with it, He didnt force it on anyone else so I dont really know what the problem is...
:smilerolleyes:

L.o.v.e.
Romi
i feel the same way as you,:better:

Moonwalker.Fan, don't take Teddy's comment literally.

Michael Jackson is ALIVE through his music, dance, videos, good deeds... :yes:

No Teddy doesn't mean that. He responded to me personally.

I think this is false. I mean, sure we would love Michael to still be alive. But that just isn't the case. Besides, how could TMZ know if Teddy wrote that? Didn't he block access to his tweets during the "Breaking news" uproar?

It's not false & it's not on private anymore. The only people he's blocking are people who are giving him a hard time for believing MJ is alive.

People need to leave Teddy alone, and stop attacking him. He has a right to believe what he wants, for whatever reason. There is no disrespect on his part at all.

Last edited:
Question -'Akon said he believes Michael is in hiding and will be coming back one day. Im curious to know what ya think bout that'

Teddy -'AKON IS MY FRIEND AND WE THINK ALIKE.'

Question - 'lol Akon thinks Michael Jackson is ALIVE! So you think that too?'

Teddy - 'YEP YEP'

Question - 'Are you only saying MJ is alive to promote the album and ur appearance on Oprah? Please reply. Thanks'

Teddy - 'Doesn't have nothing to do with the lp nor Oprah. Understand, waiting and focus.'

Question- 'bro they saying u think mike's alive in india or whatever. Clear this up these fans are acting stupid as shit'

Teddy - 'Patience and focus. Tell them to focus on MJ. Love to them all.'

Question- 'some ppl r sayin ur tlkin bout ur belief of mj bein alive to promote the album, but u already said it's nothin to do with that!'

Teddy - 'Now does that make sense? The record is already 3.2 pre-sold. I truly believe in my heart and whoever don't like it...Cee-lo F-U!'

Question - 'You certainly have right to belive as U wish but how do U reconsile the pain etched on his mother's face and childrens sadness'

Teddy - 'its my believe and it shouldn't offend anyone and what they think.'

Question - 'The 12+ people who committed suicide from his death--that would be blood on his hands. You think he would like that?'

Teddy - 'It's bigger than that. So focus!!!!! Believe like you believe in got if you do.'

Teddy -'You know people are so F-ing anal. If people can think Elvis is still alive why the F#*@ I cant think Michael is still alive...Cont
.'

Teddy - 'If you don't like what I said just give the hell off my page I don't need you here you bootleg!!!'

Question - 'da Cee-lo F U was not to me I hope? i like u whateva u believe, i just was wantin to make clear that it wasn't to promote album'

Teddy - 'It's in general...to whoever is getting at me for believing'

Question - 'Why R U insulting people?Is that necessary?Can u kindly keep your belief of MJ being alive to urself?Or do U HAVE to spread it?'

Teddy - 'You beat it too, bootleg. Git off my page, and F with someone else. One less person I'd you got nothing cool to say.'

Question - 'feel free not to believe what you're given to see. I believe Michael is alive too. and it's not about hurting other people...'

Teddy - 'Thank you!!!!'

Question - 'I can post a pic of Madonna and say that´s me but whatever... So, why the hoax bullshit? I know you talk to family, so why?'

Teddy - 'This is not a hoax BS, it a belief. People are anal. It's what I can believe in my heart. Duh'

Question - 'what makes you believe he's still alive? you're close with the fam, do they know you feel this way?'

Teddy - 'ok block'

Question - 'and you claim to be MJ's friend!!'

Teddy - 'Ok block...bootleg!!!!'

Question - 'do you have the feeling he will comeback though? Cause I do...! I think he want to give the world a lesson of L.O.V.E....'

Teddy - 'Like Jesus!!!'

Question - 'Uhhm @TeddyRiley1 if u think mj was murdered, why 'jeopardize his life' by saying he's still with us, but hiding?? #wtf'

Teddy - 'I never said he was in hiding. I can only hope.'

NEW..

Question - 'TeddyRiley1 has lost his mind.. I jus heard he's talkin bout Michael Jackson's alive.. You to old to be talkin crazy dude!! #imjussayin'

Teddy - 'Dude you look older than me. What are you saying? Never crazy, just a lil more wiser than you.'

Question - ' hi Teddy!being open and honest is sometimes painful as u see ! But you are very brave to do that! I will not give up will you ?'

Teddy - 'I wouldn't be here if I gave up ma. I never give up.'

Question - ' I really hope you are sincere in what you say and are not giving MJ fans false hope. I hope u are not playing with emotions.x'

Teddy - 'I DON'T PLAY...I TAKE LIFE SERIOUS.'

Question - ' really hope you didn't play with us.Some people(myself included)took your words as truth.'

Teddy - 'FOLLOW ME AND I'LL FOLLOW YOU.'

Last edited:
i do not konw what to do with this but his tweets make me smile :)

NEW FROM TEDDY

@TeddyRiley1 I heard that ur beLIEver too :)

@SaraFanOrianthi IN MY BESTFRIEND YES I AM A BIG BELIEVER.

@TeddyRiley1 Im a beLIEver too!high 5 ! :)

Annnnnd he tweeted this too... what does he mean?

"I hope you haters know this is what Michael live for and I live for controversy. So all haters keep it going...you making me famous!!!!"

Question -'Akon said he believes Michael is in hiding and will be coming back one day. Im curious to know what ya think bout that'

Teddy -'AKON IS MY FRIEND AND WE THINK ALIKE.'

Question - 'lol Akon thinks Michael Jackson is ALIVE! So you think that too?'

Teddy - 'YEP YEP'

Question - 'Are you only saying MJ is alive to promote the album and ur appearance on Oprah? Please reply. Thanks'

Teddy - 'Doesn't have nothing to do with the lp nor Oprah. Understand, waiting and focus.'

Question- 'bro they saying u think mike's alive in india or whatever. Clear this up these fans are acting stupid as shit'

Teddy - 'Patience and focus. Tell them to focus on MJ. Love to them all.'

Question- 'some ppl r sayin ur tlkin bout ur belief of mj bein alive to promote the album, but u already said it's nothin to do with that!'

Teddy - 'Now does that make sense? The record is already 3.2 pre-sold. I truly believe in my heart and whoever don't like it...Cee-lo F-U!'

Question - 'You certainly have right to belive as U wish but how do U reconsile the pain etched on his mother's face and childrens sadness'

Teddy - 'its my believe and it shouldn't offend anyone and what they think.'

Question - 'The 12+ people who committed suicide from his death--that would be blood on his hands. You think he would like that?'

Teddy - 'It's bigger than that. So focus!!!!! Believe like you believe in got if you do.'

Teddy -'You know people are so F-ing anal. If people can think Elvis is still alive why the F#*@ I cant think Michael is still alive...Cont
.'

Teddy - 'If you don't like what I said just give the hell off my page I don't need you here you bootleg!!!'

Question - 'da Cee-lo F U was not to me I hope? i like u whateva u believe, i just was wantin to make clear that it wasn't to promote album'

Teddy - 'It's in general...to whoever is getting at me for believing'

Question - 'Why R U insulting people?Is that necessary?Can u kindly keep your belief of MJ being alive to urself?Or do U HAVE to spread it?'

Teddy - 'You beat it too, bootleg. Git off my page, and F with someone else. One less person I'd you got nothing cool to say.'

Question - 'feel free not to believe what you're given to see. I believe Michael is alive too. and it's not about hurting other people...'

Teddy - 'Thank you!!!!'

Question - 'I can post a pic of Madonna and say that´s me but whatever... So, why the hoax bullshit? I know you talk to family, so why?'

Teddy - 'This is not a hoax BS, it a belief. People are anal. It's what I can believe in my heart. Duh'

Question - 'what makes you believe he's still alive? you're close with the fam, do they know you feel this way?'

Teddy - 'ok block'

Question - 'and you claim to be MJ's friend!!'

Teddy - 'Ok block...bootleg!!!!'

Question - 'do you have the feeling he will comeback though? Cause I do...! I think he want to give the world a lesson of L.O.V.E....'

Teddy - 'Like Jesus!!!'

Question - 'Uhhm @TeddyRiley1 if u think mj was murdered, why 'jeopardize his life' by saying he's still with us, but hiding?? #wtf'

Teddy - 'I never said he was in hiding. I can only hope.'

Question - 'TeddyRiley1 has lost his mind.. I jus heard he's talkin bout Michael Jackson's alive.. You to old to be talkin crazy dude!! #imjussayin'

Teddy - 'Dude you look older than me. What are you saying? Never crazy, just a lil more wiser than you.'

Question - ' hi Teddy!being open and honest is sometimes painful as u see ! But you are very brave to do that! I will not give up will you ?'

Teddy - 'I wouldn't be here if I gave up ma. I never give up.'

Question - ' I really hope you are sincere in what you say and are not giving MJ fans false hope. I hope u are not playing with emotions.x'

Teddy - 'I DON'T PLAY...I TAKE LIFE SERIOUS.'

Question - ' really hope you didn't play with us.Some people(myself included)took your words as truth.'

Teddy - 'FOLLOW ME AND I'LL FOLLOW YOU.'

----------------------------

NEW..

(he's getting angry..)

Question: Yo @teddyriley1 seek help fam MJ's gone. Everyone a conspiracy theorist now

Teddy: AS KENNY POWERS FROM EASTBOUND N DOWN WOULD SAY, YOU'RE F-ING OUT!!! ONS DROP SOME TROOP, YOU NEED TO SEEK HELP U F#$* WIPE!!

Question: why does this fool @TeddyRiley1 believe the MJ is still alive...

Teddy: YOU'RE F-ING OUT YOU AWIPE!!! GET OFF MY PAGE MUSCLE HEAD.

Teddy: I hope you haters know this is what Michael live for and I live for controversy. So all haters keep it going...you making me famous!!

Question: why does this fool @TeddyRiley1 believe the MJ is still alive... >lmao

Teddy: Ssshhhh you got a lot in you. Get off my page big hater.

Teddy: How abOut me blocking for getting out of line on my page!!!

Question: u shouldn't pick a fight wit me imma beast.asshole.

Teddy: Yes you are a beast hehehe...Beat it beast!!!!

Question: I'm not ur daughters chump I fight back.

Teddy: Ok I gotta block you fat ass...block the beast.

Question: get off ur page? Nobody was on ur fucking page. Dumb ass. Sit yo has been ass down b4 I sit u down **** nigga.

Teddy: Your mother what?

Question: don't forget hating is the sincerest form of flattery, take care brotha :D

Teddy: Thank you family.

Teddy: NOW HATERS LIKE THAT I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY F WIT ME...I MAY PLAY AROUND BUT I'M NOT THAT DUDE TO TAKE MESS. I'M GROWN ASS MAN. CONT.

Teddy: YOU COME ON MY PAGE HAVE SOME LEVEL OF RESPECT OR STAY THE F OFF. I DON'T GIVE A ISH ABOUT A HATER. HATERS CAN KISS MY MFA.

Question: @TeddyRiley1 I heard that ur beLIEver too :)

Teddy: IN MY BESTFRIEND YES I AM A BIG BELIEVER.

Question: You must learn patience, just like Luke Skywalker did. Control....you must learn to control.

Teddy: YOU'RE RIGHT. I'M CALM NOW.

Question: Mr.Riley I'm a big fan. **** them whose and stop replying to them stank ass bitches.

Teddy: THANKS FAM...I'M GOING BACK IN THE LAB. I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU BELIEVERS. MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL.

Teddy: OK I WON'T ANSWER THE HATERS I'LL JUST BLOCK THEM IF ONE WORD IF OFF KEY.

Question: I don`t know,why U said,what U said about MJ`s alive,but have to say:it`s not nice to play with ♥ of ppl wich really still mourn

Teddy: I SAY IT CAUSE I FEEL IT. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING I FEEL. WHOEVER DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T PAY ATTENTION & STAY OFF MY PAGE.

Teddy: MEANING YOU & PEOPLE LIKE YOU. THANK YOU!!! I'M BEING NICE ABOUT IT, CAUSE PEOPLE SAY I'M HARD ON FOLK. HAVE A NICE DAY.

Question: Could you look in MJ's kids eyes or his Mothers eyes and tell them you think MJ is still alive? Just a question!

Teddy: Yes fool now get off my page.

Question: Could you look in MJ's kids eyes or his Mothers eyes and tell them you think MJ is still alive? Just a question!

Teddy: Yes fool now get off my page.

I respect his opinion but I wish he wouldn't be so defensive about his thoughts. He should have known posting something that most people disagree with would prompt further questions. I don't think the questioner was being rude but trying to gauge the level of sincerity of Teddy's beliefs.

the thing is when it gets real.

I don't think Katherine could act so well and almost cry every time she said his son's name in the last interview.

I don't think MJ could lie about his own death to his mother or kids. Some people could think his children know their father is alive, but they're kids. How can you tell such a "top secret" to a kid?

Guys, denial is a powerful thing.

well, you guys posting here know my opinion reg. conspiracy theories and know very well I respect all of you here.
I was surprised when Teddy tweeted what he did, I am surprise he does it all over again now.
Just... maybe it was his way to avoid the questions regarding Cascio's songs? Since then in 90% he addresses the questions only regarding his beliefs, not the mess that Breaking News started.
I don't know anymore, just a thought.

well, you guys posting here know my opinion reg. conspiracy theories and know very well I respect all of you here.
I was surprised when Teddy tweeted what he did, I am surprise he does it all over again now.
Just... maybe it was his way to avoid the questions regarding Cascio's songs? Since then in 90% he addresses the questions only regarding his beliefs, not the mess that Breaking News started.
I don't know anymore, just a thought.

That's a good observation; I never thought of it that way...Cuz I just keep thinking to myself..'Why now, Teddy? Why are you saying all this now...and he's being so insistent'? ....hmmmm....I mean, I'm not a tried and true 100% believer, but there's always that possibility...

Well, what was there more to say about BN from Teddy? He was pretty clear on what he thought about it when he was tweeting! The same thing happen when someone ask him about MJ being alive! He blocked people from judging him for BN and now saying he is a believer!

The BN started with him promoting the album then the song itself first! But, the believer thing started from a fan asking him a question first! So there is a difference!

Back