Murray Trial - 4 October - Day 6 - Discussion

Wow tmz reports that Murray talked this weekend to he barber, that the pros is lying!! He is allowed to do that???

I have a question and I don't know where to put it, so I'm going ask.

Sky News don't have the trial on tomorrow or Thursday but they do on Friday. Does that mean the trial isn't happening on those two days?

No its happening. i guess sky will get their intrest back when the defence start!

Suppose more ex girlfriends in relation to the phonecalls.

can ppl post links to streams again thanks

Elusive, this is the stream I've used since day one and with the exception of loss of signal for aprox one and a half mins yesterday, I have had no problem what so ever, I would advise thouth to restore page just before they come back from one & half hour dinner break.

http://abclocal.go.com/abc/livenow?id=8366366 This is a link Ivy provided before trial started, it's great.

Some brought up an interesting point on TruTv. Does anyone remember exactly where the lopz bottles were found in Michael's room? One of the lawyers said that the empty bottle of lopz pills were found in the bathroom and I just want to make sure that there weren't any other empty bottles or half full bottles next to the bed.

does anyone have a driect link to the TMZ feed. i watched it yesterday via mjjunderground but somedays it doesnt show the feed. i find the tmz to be the best interms of clear sound and picture. one the redcarpet was really jumpy yesterday

mccartneyAP Anthony McCartney
Sounds like start of testimony may be briefly delayed this morning. No official word yet... Will let everyone know.

Back