Murray Trial - 4 October - Day 6 - Discussion

all the women going with him do so cuz he's a 'doctor' while they were/are strippers.

How can Murray be so composed, so cold. Like he doesn't have any feelings.

side bar cause the pros wanna talk about a message left on june 16th. defence objects.

what is it with murray hes not even good looking. all these slutey women going with him.

You know, not all stripper are sluts. Also, do you all have to call Murray's girlfriends names? This strikes me as unnecessary guilt by associate and is quite frankly very immature in my eyes.

too dumb to get it haha, ok it was sustained and the answer is stricken but the jury heard it

seemed really slow up there wonder if she could spell 'yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss'

did he tell u he was working for mj in your conversations and did he say that to u in a voice mail left on june 16th? yes . did he indicate that he wanted to see you before he left for london in the voice message? objection substained she answered yes by the way.

witness is off brazil did a good job the jurrors know shes a stripper lol

sade is on. major witness

Sade works at Sullivan Steak House and identified CM.
CM was a patron and gave him his number. She calle dhim
spent time together . Callaed each other on the cell. Exchanged text
Brazill establishing contact up till June 25th

she lives in texas and was working as a waitress in a steak house in houston. he came in a customer feb 09. first meeting he gave her his telephone mumber. she didnt give her number. she then called him. they spent time together. rang/texted each other. kept regular contact from feb-june 09 did he call u his girlfriend? yes but only to protect her at work so others couldnt talk to her! he said that once as he was just playing around!

Could we please show some respect to the women here on stand? They don't deserve to be called "slutty".

So it was easier for Murray to call his "girlfriends" than it was to call 911. He called both women the day MJ died.

How can Murray be so composed, so cold. Like he doesn't have any feelings.

That what strikes me too...it really isn't normal. He has no heart, we knew that anyway from he did to Michael, but it really is chilling.

Could we please show some respect to the women here on stand? They don't deserve to be called "slutty".

This. Please refrain from using these words, I will edit these comments now.

he rang her on june 25. she was in houston. phone call happened at 11.51 . getting a call from him on june 25th wasnt unusual? answer no. how did the convo go? hello its conrad how u doing. we havnt talked in a while she said. did u see him in may? and had dinner. answer yes. she says how u doing to murray. he said well and then paused. and then she said let me tell u about my day. she then realised he wasnt on the end of the phone. heard mumblings like the phone was in his pocket and coughing. recognise the mumbling? didnt recognise the voice at all she keep saying hello hello are you there to see if he was there. she never got an answer. she then hung up the phone and tried calling back several times and texting . no reply

this happened about 5-6 mins into the phonecall. she realised he wasnt on the other end.

that's Mike ALIVE AWAKING , do you still believe Murray was not in the room when MJ died ?

says her dad told her around july 23rd that the lapd wanted to speak with her,
says she called up murray and told him so
says murray asked why the police wanted ask her, says murray told her to use her lawyer before talking to the police. says murray apologized to her that she was dragged in
chernoff doing cross now

Brazil resumes. Going about the police calling her. CM gave her his lawyers number. Chernof crosses her now

Back