Murray Trial - 5 October - Day 7 - Discussion

TheChosenOne

Proud Member
Carry on!

Those who can, please post links for streaming.

Thank you.

NBC reporting that the full recording of Michael found on Murray's phone could be played today.

Yes skynews is saying that the ATT tech will testify today. So yes, maybe that recording is for today ...

I heard on TV that Michael made some not to nice comments about his family on that recording

It' ll be a transcript for that phone recording somebody please post it here, I don't plan to listen to it :sad:

Yes, if anyone can. That would be great. I don't want to listen to it either

morning afternoon everyone.
according to abc police officers will testify and the expert re the phone recording. and i think fleck was named aswell. ontop of hearing murrays police interview

Sky News said LAPD Detective Dan Myers will take the stand

Jurors may finally hear Dr. Conrad Murray explain how Michael Jackson died IN HIS OWN WORDS -- because it's very likely the audio of his police interview will be played in open court today.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... some of Murray's comments to cops create big problems for him in the case.

thats what TMZ is reporting... :(

Jurors may finally hear Dr. Conrad Murray explain how Michael Jackson died IN HIS OWN WORDS -- because it's very likely the audio of his police interview will be played in open court today.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... some of Murray's comments to cops create big problems for him in the case.

thats what TMZ is reporting... :(

Oh god :( Sky News are reporting this right now as well

direct by walgren works for a medical distrubutor. account representative

I think that police tape is going to give us a LOT of insight into Murray's possible defense or at least give us more info about what MAY have really happened (looking beyond Murray's account, of course). Might give us more opportunities to poke holes in his story.

Originally Posted by Misayko:

thats what TMZ is reporting...

Hhmm..... I wonder how many of his lies he'll actually remember?

Back