Murray Trial- Day 13- October 19th Discussion

elusive moonwalker

Guests
Court starts at 0845 shaffer on direct. please list live streams

also i have to go to work later. i can post updates upto the lunch time break then i will have to listen to the stream on my phone till about 14.30 local time. so ill really appreciate if everyone can post updates for the afternoon session. as for the last hour of court i wont have my phone on so will have to take a planned toliet break just after 4pm when court finishes to see how the last hour has gone.

also friday ill be at work for all but the first hour or so of court which is gonna be horrible seeing as its the first day of the defence case ill be a nervous wreck.so ill need you guys to keep me updated thanks x

Last edited:
feels like ages since we had a court day. i feel really nervous like its the first day all over again. really strange. just hope shaffer is not gonna fluff his part after the last few days hes had

I agree, it feels like an age since the last time court was on!

Anyone knows what happen to the live stream banner re the trial? Its not there anymore?

I actually think it's something he's willing to testify after the lost he had suffered. Most people usually wouldn't want to speak to anyone during a trying time like this. However, I do hope he is as sharp as usual and won't allow the defense to push him around.

I will do my best to post summaries during the breaks, but I'm sick, so we'll be safer if someone else posts updates as well

On another note, on TruTV the lawyers surmised that Randy P. could be call to show how much Michael wanted Murray. In an interview he gave in 2010, Randy said when he was trying to change Michael's mind about taking Murray, Michael was steadfast in his decision and he knew it was a battle he couldn't win.

They said this could be use to show that Michael 'control' people and how he eventually control Murray to do what he wants. Of course, this leaves out the problem that Murray was supposed to be a doctor first and an employee second and he wasn't obligated under his code to do what Michael wanted.

Oh god, it's starting again... Feels like the first day... Wishing strength to everyone here. Hugs!

HalEisner Hal Eisner
#conradmurraytrial: Slight delay. Evidentiary discussion. #mjdr @myfoxla #GDLA

abc7MurrayTrial ABC7 Murray Trial
Judge and attorneys are on the record right now discussing some evidentiary issues, but since the jury is not there cameras can't show.

"Judge and attorneys are on the record right now discussing some evidentiary issues, but since the jury is not there cameras can't show."

does anyone have a driect link to the mjjunderground stream. im on there home page in the justice section but so far it just has the article about the trial starting again today. is there another page i should be on? they use the tmz stream dont like using a direct link but its below for others if mjjunderground doesnt update

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/18/micha...hter-trial-testimony-livestream/#.Tp7q7WUiiuI
it's not up yet. They often put it at the last minute

I actually think it's something he's willing to testify after the lost he had suffered. Most people usually wouldn't want to speak to anyone during a trying time like this. However, I do hope he is as sharp as usual and won't allow the defense to push him around.

I agree Ramona, I believe that the judge will willing to give him as much time as needed so it looks like he really wants to testify.

MJJStreet mjjstreet.com
From sky news.. court delayed as judge & lawyers watching a 15 minute video about propofol use which the prosecution want to use

Just a quick question since the trial has not started. Is it correct that only California pulled Murray's medical licence, meaning he still has his licence in Texas and Nevada? This is outrageous! How can the medical board still allows it now that they have heard of the 6 or more "gross and severe negligent" by Murray!

yes you are a correct. if hes convicted the licence will go anyway so nothing for the boards in nevada etc to do now

Back