Designated discussion thread for tabloid articles related to the Kat vs AEG Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

qbee

Proud Member
Please post all tabloid articles related to the KAt vs AEG case in here
so we don't derail the Trial discussion threads with them.

If stories allow comments so we can rebuttal you can link to them.

No need for links to stories that don't allow comments. Just post the story and source name.
So members can read it here instead.

Oh great, look what the vultures brought in by this stupid lawsuit are bringing in:

Michael Jackson had 'died twice before of drug overdoses'
28 Apr 2013 00:00
The King of Pop was discovered slumped with no signs of life after visits by his personal “medical staff” on two separate occasions in the 1990s, a maid claims

Michael Jackson was twice found “dead” by frantic staff after popping dozens of pills given to him by dodgy doctors, his former maid claims today.

The King of Pop was discovered slumped with no signs of life after visits by his personal “medical staff” on two separate occasions in the 1990s.

The startling revelations come just a day before Jackson’s family are set to go head-to-head with concert promoters in a $40billion court case into his death.

Adrian McManus, the Billie Jean singer’s personal maid during the 1990s, said she and other staff members *frequently stumbled across Jackson “dead” or passed out on a *cocktail of prescription drugs. She said: “One day I knocked on his door, but got no answer so I went in to clean. He was lying on the bed, *motionless, looking very pale.

“I called several times, but he didn’t answer. As I got closer his eyes were open and he appeared not to be breathing.

“My heart sank as I thought he was dead. I called his name for several *minutes. I feared that he was gone for ever, but then he came to suddenly. He didn’t say a word, but burst into tears.”

Adrian said she thought about calling for help, but had been warned before by the singer to not involve “outsiders”.

She also reveals that another incident occurred just a few weeks later, in 1993, when Michael’s security guard found him lifeless at the edge of a swimming pool.

Adrian said: “The guard thought he was dead. He feared the worst, trying to wake him by shaking and *shouting at him. He couldn’t find a pulse and he didn’t appear to be breathing.”

Terrified his boss was dead, the *worker radioed another guard, who performed life-saving treatment. Adrian added: “Michael made his guards train in CPR so they knew what to do.”

Adrian also revealed the singer had dozens of bottles of drugs in his rooms in bags, wardrobes and among c*lothes. *Unknown doctors and medical “professionals” would file into his *Neverland ranch in California and lock themselves away with Jackson for hours at a time.

She added: “It is a shock that people didn’t realise he had such issues, as it was common knowledge in the 1990s. Michael was not a pop hero, but a messed- up, depraved junkie, who was manipulative, twisted and demonic. I still have nightmares thinking about Neverland.”

Jackson, 50, died in Los Angeles on June 25, 2009 from a lethal dose of the surgical anaesthetic Propofol that his doctor Conrad Murray administered for sleep problems. Murray was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in 2011.

His mother Katherine, 82, is *suing AEG Live — promoters of his ill-fated 2009 “This Is It” tour — in America for the wrongful death of her son, but news of Jackson’s drug taking could adversely affect the family’s claim that AEG Live was negligent in hiring Dr Murray to care Jackson as he rehearsed for the shows. AEG deny any negligence.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/michael-jackson-died-twice-before-1857433

Re: [Tabloids] designated Thread for tabloid articles/discussions related to the Kat vs AEG Trial

Now, everyone has a bizarre story about it. If true, the information would have been sold to a tabloid on the day after it happened, not a thousand years later.

McManus still trying to cash in on Michael? How come she never mentioned this dramatic story before? Not in any of her many tabloid interviews in the 90s, not in court at the 2005 trial or at their civil trial in the 90s.

And let me guess: the security guard is one of McManus' partner in many crimes, Ralph Chacon or Kassim Abdool who will soon sell his own story to "confirm" McManus'...

"Michael was not a pop hero, but a messed- up, depraved junkie, who was manipulative, twisted and demonic. I still have nightmares thinking about Neverland.”

OK, let's talk about Adrian McManus then.

Adrian McManus was one of the so called Neverland 5 who were disgruntled ex-employees of Michael trying to cash-in on the Chandler allegations by selling lies about Michael to tabloids in the 90s.
Even though in December, 1993 when interviewed for the Chandler civil case McManus said she never saw Michael behave inapproprietly with children. She even said she would have no problem leaving her son alone with Michael. She suddenly started to remember inapproprieties by Michael when they (the Neverland 5) realized they can make money of it...

Later the Neverland 5 (Kassim Abdool, Ralph Chacon, Adrian McManus, Sandy Domz and Melanie Bangall) filed a civil lawsuit against Michael claiming wrongful termination and harrassment. Michael did not only win the lawsuit, but in a counter-lawsuit he proved that McManus and Chacon stole from Neverland. Other Neverland employees testified how they saw piles of stuff stolen from Neverland in McManus' home. One woman testified McManus once tried to get her say that she witnessed a male employee of Michael sexually harrass McManus, which was not true. McManus also stole a drawing Michael made of Elvis and sold it for $1,000 to a tabloid.

During their civil trial with Michael it also came out that earlier McManus and her husband were ordered to pay $17,000 each in another lawsuit, in which it was found that they stole money from an estate that was set-up for minor relatives of McManus. It was found that they willfully and maliciously defrauded Shane and Megan McManus, a nephew and a niece of Adrian McManus, out of their money. They were sued by Rosalie Hill, the children's guardian ad litem.

At the civil trial with Michael the Neverland 5 and their attorney were sanctioned $66,000 for lying during their depositions and on the stand and for discovery violations (ie. for hiding evidence from MJ's lawyers). Judge Zel Canter, who presided over the civil trial, left the bench saying he was disgusted! The jury ordered the Neverland 5 to pay MJ damages. The court also imposed attorneys fees and costs of $1.4 million against them. As of the time of their testimony in 2005 none of them paid the damages to Michael. According to his testimony, after the verdict in the civil trial Ralph Chacon filed for bankruptcy and McManus and Abdool still owed Michael the money in 2005.

Ah yeah, the Neverland 5 were also good buddies with Victor Gutierrez (maybe he was the one who gave them ideas about what to say to the press?). McManus testified in 2005 that Gutierrez helped them with their lawsuit against Michael. Chacon and Abdool testified that they talked to Gutierrez before they went to tabloids...

But McManus had nightmares at Neverland and she has the nerve to call Michael messed-up, twisted and demonic? Alright.

Re: [Tabloids] designated Thread for tabloid articles/discussions related to the Kat vs AEG Trial

I hope not, but it would not be surprising considering the tabloid feast laid bare for them here.

If so, fans need to keep these names in mind: Ralph Chacon, Kassim Abdool, Adrian McManus, Phillip LeMarque, Blanca Francia.

Let's see how many of these awful excuses for human beings make themselves available for tabloids again. Fans need to circulate and make blogs devoted to these scuzzbuckets too - make sure when people google these names the first thing you find is what terrible people they are.

The comments left on that article are awesome and very factual.. for any that may read it. Adrian McManus was called out and the truth was spoken. MJ fans should do that on any articles we see that attack Michael and his character... Be proactive in defending him.

"Depraved and demonic"?! Wth? Yeah, that sounds SO much like Michael. :angry: Grrrrr. Still waiting for Matt Fiddes to crawl back to the tabloids in the next week or so. When I saw the headline here I somehow expected to read his name. But not yet... this time McManus.

Respect - Thanks for posting all the info here on the Neverland five.

Qbee - I'm glad the comments are good and factual, but it again brings up a dilemma for me. I do everything I can not to click on articles like this one. I refuse to give them that. About the only time I do is when it's by mistake! So... what to do... give them hits, but also get truthful comments on there, or not click at all and hope others who wound up there by accident or on purpose are commenting appropriately to educate the public? Oh my.

Last edited:

Question to the legal experts here: If McManus and Co. still have not paid the damages and legal costs they were ordered to pay to Michael back in the 90s (in case of those who have not filed bankruptcy like Chacon), is there a way for the Estate to go after them hard now? If there is, I think they should. Enough is enough.

"Depraved and demonic"?! Wth? Yeah, that sounds SO much like Michael. :angry: Grrrrr. Still waiting for Matt Fiddes to crawl back to the tabloids in the next week or so.

Yes, he's showed up too:
www.dailystar

Claiming of course MJ was on drugs and AEG pushed him too hard and that he would be more than willing to testify about this.

Of course the fact he isn't on any witness list isn't addressed, I wish these journalists would do even the most basic of fact checking.

Anyway, always remember to circulate this when Matt Fiddes' stories do the rounds:

http://youtoobrutus.wordpress.com/2012/04/19/matt-fiddes-michael-jackson-lies-over-blankets-biology/

The more hits we give to sites which trash these people the higher they go in the search rankings so when people google their names this is what they see instead of anything else.

Yes, he's showed up too:

Claiming of course MJ was on drugs and AEG pushed him too hard and that he would be more than willing to testify about this.

Of course the fact he isn't on any witness list isn't addressed, I wish these journalists would do even the most basic of fact checking.

Anyway, always remember to circulate this link when Matt Fiddes' stories do the rounds:

http://youtoobrutus.wordpress.com/2012/04/19/matt-fiddes-michael-jackson-lies-over-blankets-biology/

The more hits we give to sites which trash these people the higher they go in the search rankings so when people google their names this is what they see instead of anything else.
^ "April 27th 2013 With all the toads surfacing for the AEG lawsuit, predictably Matt Fiddes sells a story to his friends at The Daily Star..."

It's sad that they're this predictable. :doh: Well, being predictable is the least of it. :closedeyes: Thanks for the link (I mean the blog link, of course.)

The McManus fable has been reprinted in the Mail.

The McManus fable has been reprinted in the Mail.

Oh, "great" - it's spread around. So should be all the info about McManus....

la_cienega;3815453 said:
Yes, he's showed up too:

Anyway, always remember to circulate this when Matt Fiddes' stories do the rounds:

The Star seems to be his 'go to' rag. I'm going to post the article so peeps don't need to click on the link if that's ok.

MICHAEL JACKSON'S BRITISH BODYGUARD: ***** WAS PUSHED TOO HARD

<respond_button buttontype="1" id="1" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; background-color: rgb(238, 238, 238);"></respond_button>
ABOVE: Michael Jackson's family are suing AEG for £26bn and claim the star was not properly cared for

apostropheLeft.gif

He told me he did not know how he was going to get through it but he had to for his children’s future.
apostropheRight.gif

Michael Jackson's former bodyguard Matt Fiddes

27th April 2013
By Richard Spillet

MICHAEL JACKSON’s British bodyguard is ready to tell a judge that tour promoters pushed the superstar so hard he ended up dead.

Matt Fiddes has offered to give bombshell evidence for *****’s family in their £26billion lawsuit against concert organisers AEG.

Fiddes, 33, a close pal who spoke to the singer on the phone days before he died of a prescription drug overdose in 2009, said: “Michael cried.

“He felt his body was only up to *performing 10 concerts but AEG *wanted him to do 40 more.

“He told me he did not know how he was going to get through it but he had to for his children’s future.

“Michael was also mumbling and slurring his words and was clearly high on a cocktail of other drugs *after a night of rehearsals.

“He was like a rabbit caught in the spotlight and his only reaction was to panic and take the drugs.”

*****’s family claim AEG caused his death at the age of 50 by “mishandling” him. Their case starts in Los Angeles on Monday.

Fiddes said: “I’ll happily give evidence on behalf of the family if they want me to.

“I believe Michael would still be alive today if he hadn’t got tied up with the concert deal.”

Source Dailystar

At least it's good to know we have a dedicated thread for this tabloid garbage. It always seems to come down to the same old people who have sold their stories in the past knowing that the more salacious the made up lies are, the more they get paid. I am making a mental note to educate those of my friends who mention such tripe as this!

"Depraved and demonic"?! Wth? Yeah, that sounds SO much like Michael. :angry: Grrrrr. Still waiting for Matt Fiddes to crawl back to the tabloids in the next week or so. When I saw the headline here I somehow expected to read his name. But not yet... this time McManus.

Respect - Thanks for posting all the info here on the Neverland five.

Qbee - I'm glad the comments are good and factual, but it again brings up a dilemma for me. I do everything I can not to click on articles like this one. I refuse to give them that. About the only time I do is when it's by mistake! So... what to do... give them hits, but also get truthful comments on there, or not click at all and hope others who wound up there by accident or on purpose are commenting appropriately to educate the public? Oh my.

Matt already did it. They are all back Matt, Jason, Adrian

All these shits has to read returns to me sick : Vomi:

yes we can warn some and make that the truth is revealed

here for me true justice for Michael to act and dismount these wretched lies

This stuff makes me so sick when I unexpectedly come across it in the media, or when someone posts a link to it (!!!) I have the same dilemma about not wanting to give these blood sucking tabloids any more web hits while wanting to set the record straight. But I'm convinced they are not interested in being corrected. They don't care about Michael, or anyone, so long as they get the coverage they need for their nasty lies and keep those advertising dollars flooding in.

So, I thank the folks who post a warning here - and also give the facts for a factual rebuttal. You save me a lot of personal grief.

Respect thanks. I was about to say the same thing. They don't add in the article though what happened when she tried to give evidence about Michael in 05. Now all the past employees who tried to shake down Michael for money & failed, will show up at the tabloid doors to get money for their stories. Life is so unfair. I guess she is still getting money that she was never able to get from him.

Yes I was thinking of the money too. The estate should go after her now because since the 90s she has made money from her tabloid stories. Also, Victor has made money too, so the estate needs to go after him too for the 2 million, or else he should be on a payment plan.

Last edited:

This stuff makes me so sick when I unexpectedly come across it in the media, or when someone posts a link to it (!!!) I have the same dilemma about not wanting to give these blood sucking tabloids any more web hits while wanting to set the record straight.

I know what you mean. These articles make me feel sick, and I'd rather not look at them. But I think it's important that we go there and comment and make sure good and proper comments stay on the top of the page. Because for every commentator there are 10x people who silently read it, and if these people haven't formed a strong opinion, it's our chance to convince them and get them on the side of the truth. We won't convince media in anything, of course - they are hypocrites. But we can convince people who read these tabloid stories.

LOl you cant die a billion times and wake up im sorry but that is just ridiclous

Thank you very much Jackson family. All the known greepy crawlies has grawled out of woodwork to give their input to all tabloids, here is the latest from Lester. Btw, I'm fully expecting Uri G to show up too.

J**** the wino
Six bottles a day and 'drunk at O2 Press call'

Don't Stop Til You Get Enough ... Michael Jackson at O2 launch

By PETE SAMSON, US Editor

TROUBLED Michael Jackson drank up to six bottles of wine a day &#8212; and was &#8220;paralytic&#8221; at the press conference announcing his comeback tour.
The late pop legend would get best pal Mark Lester to smuggle bottles of plonk into hotels past his strict Muslim security team.
Ex-actor Mark &#8212; godfather to J****&#8217;s three kids &#8212; says Michael would down them to beat his insomnia and easily quaffed a case over two days.
But J****&#8217;s secret habit spiralled out of control on the day of his press conference in March 2009 &#8212; announcing his This Is It 50-date residency at London&#8217;s O2 Arena.

Mark, now an osteopath in Cheltenham, Gloucs, said: &#8220;Michael passed out on the hotel bed. His doctor said he&#8217;d drunk two-thirds of a bottle of whisky and was paralytic.
&#8220;He sobered up enough to struggle through the This Is It speech, which he just about got away with.&#8221;
J**** died of a sedative overdose three months later.

Source: The SUN

Last edited:

Thank you very much Jackson family. All the known greepy crawlies has grawled out of woodwork to give their input to all tabloids, here is the latest from Lester. Btw, I'm fully expecting Uri G to show up too.

Yeah, you can tell that gang is doing their rounds in the tabloids: first Fiddes, now Lester, next up it's Uri Geller. They are buddies with Terry George as well on Twitter, so I'm expecting him to sell a story too.

BTW, when did Lester last meet Michael?

It was during London sometime, unfortunately MJ thought he was a friend.

Even Mark Lester's ex wife has denounced him as a liar and crazy person:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...r-*****s-children-No-hes-completely-nuts.html

Several of the people around Matt Fidde's exposed him, but only on twitter.

I wish the friends of all these people would do the same thing. Call your local tabloid and trash these assholes. Expose them.

Yeah, you can tell that gang is doing their rounds in the tabloids: first Fiddes, now Lester, next up it's Uri Geller. They are buddies with Terry George as well on Twitter, so I'm expecting him to sell a story too.

BTW, when did Lester last meet Michael?

His story will show up when molestation charges are brought up in trial, and I wouldn't be surprised if english tabloids finds a few others to join with TG.

His story will show up when molestation charges are brought up in trial, and I wouldn't be surprised if english tabloids finds a few others to join with TG.

Jesus. I really hope you're wrong about this.

:( Sigh.

I thought it would just be to show that MJ became dependent then and it would affect his earnings? That should take quick in court to show, what would they need to add about that?

That's what I meant, when they start talking about how those charges effected his earnings and how he become dependant on drugs.

You have no idea how bad I feel for Michael, I can barely breath and my heart feels stone hard and heavy.
I wish I could do something to stop this trial, but there is not a damn thing I can do to help Michael :cry:

I just hope when it gets mentioned it's a small thing and nothing that will feed some frenzy about it.

I don't think there will be a detailed discussion of the allegations - just mentioning them as a factor why Michael was stressed etc. Is any of the investigators from 2005 on any witness list? I don't remember seeing any of them. If they'd be called that would be to testify about bottles of alcohol and medicine found in Michael's house during the search. Or that letter that they found from Dr. Farschien(sp?) in which he advised Michael how to get rid of Demerol addiction. I can only see the allegations come in this way. Not really the allegations themselves, but what was found during the search that could be seen as relevant in this trial.

However, if that happens and investigators from 2005 will be called then the media will surely see that as an opportunity to talk about the allegations.

But I rather see Terry George claiming something about Michael calling him right before his death and confessing to him about his addiction bla-bla-bla. The guy had no connection with Michael, he's just a media whore living off of a 10 minute encounter in the 70s, so what else he could come up with?

Last edited:

Btw, I'm not entire clear which media sources qualifies as tabloids, I know Sun and few other english rags as well some US ones, but sometimes the line between tabloid and non-tabloid is grey and hard to separte them. I used to think CNN as proper news sourse but I don't anymore. Can we have a list of well know tabloids so people would know which thread tabloid articles belongs to and where proper news articles belongs to?

Btw, I'm not entire clear which media sources qualifies as tabloids, I know Sun and few other english rags as well some US ones, but sometimes the line between tabloid and non-tabloid is grey and hard to separte them. I used to think CNN as proper news sourse but I don't anymore. Can we have a list of well know tabloids so people would know which thread tabloid articles belongs to and where proper news articles belongs to?

The problem is that indeed when it comes to Michael Jackson the so called "serious media" becomes tabloid as well. When it comes to him broadsheets (which are supposed to be the "serious newspapers") happily quote the Sun, the Mirror and other tabloids as if they are legitimate sources of information. Thus them becoming tabloids as well. And some of their own journalists are just vile and malicious towards MJ as tabloid journalists are. When it comes to MJ there are no boundaries for the media - it's open season on him. They all become bullies.

I think it would be easier to make a list of the good, relatively reliable publications and journalists - there are much fewer of them, unfortunately.

I don't know if Linda Deutsch reports of this trial, but she's been always fair to Michael and her reports were always objective and factual. During the 2005 trial she worked for Associated Press, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back