Xscape valve

BUMPER SNIPPET

Guests
I don't know you guys, but I thought that we should have a WAIT thread in which we can post anything that crosses our mind while waiting for the XSCAPE album without derailing the Xscape News thread.

I hope the mods will agree to use this thread as some kind of escape valve for all those who can't just sit and wait for the news to come up.

Enjoy it :naughty:

:naughty:
^
r u addicted to that specific smiley?

:lol:

Nice thread! - Single tuesday? - If so when will they announce it? Sunday or monday?

Man, I don't know when they are going to announce it, that's not the question, the question is how are we going to deal with the one month wait lol.

Man, I don't know when they are going to announce it, that's not the question, the question is how are we going to deal with the one month wait lol.
it's easy as one two three - just call John & John and LA once an hour and beg for a promo Cd

I just hope it will be released on a sunny day. - No need to Xscape the rain then...

I can see you Arklove. So even before you post something: SHUT UP!

:lol: :lol:

I have a feeling this thread will be very crazy to read through before the wait is over....

Poor UK fans sure have a lot of rain - but they never need water.

I can see you Arklove. So even before you post something: SHUT UP!

Nice thread

w1thyt.jpg

:lol: :lol:

I have a feeling this thread will be very crazy to read through before the wait is over....

Poor UK fans sure have a lot of rain - but they never need water.
me too, as well as the 11 other Eddie-pushed-the-button things

do you interpret it so?

ps: when are we going to see you in "full length"? (always these teasings with tiny little snippets)

do you interpret it so?

ps: when are we going to see you in "full length"? (always these teasings with tiny little snippets)

Check the Cascio Debate thread, you'll see me in full length.

Now, seriously, how did you come up with such a screen name? I mean, it's funny :)

Check the Cascio Debate thread, you'll see me in full length.

Now, seriously, how did you come up with such a screen name? I mean, it's funny :)

I chose it under the influence of MJs unreleased music:chillin:

^
not only trunk, it depends on its usage

Well that's the first image that crosses my mind. Other usage is related to a case. Anyway, it's always some kind of box picture. Have you had something else in mind?

Back