Xscape valve

we need some more leaks* to shorten the waiting time

edit:
*--> non-Xscape related leaks

Last edited:
Listen to Off The Wall --> Thriller --> BAD --> Dangerous --> HIStory --> BOTDF (first 5 songs) Invincible --> Michael (choose the 7 songs you like or hear them all) --> listen to all the leeaks.

And then just keep waiting

hqdefault.jpg

I think I've already mentioned it on here somewhere: From the Dagnerous sessions we've got - beside the 14 tracks from the Dangerous album - 7 more songs that were completed and released* when MJ was alive.

(* accept the canceled Dangerous SE bonus disc as released)

Just ingnore any technical and physical restrictions for a moment and suppose the original Dangerous release would be on a double sided medium (please ignore also the different playtime on each side)

side A
01 Jam
02 Why You Wanna Trip On Me
03 In The Closet
04 She Drives Me Wild
05 Remember The Time
06 Can't Let Her Get Away
07 Heal The World
08 Black Or White
09 Who Is It
10 Give In To Me
11 Will You Be There
12 Keep The Faith
13 Gone Too Soon
14 Dangerous

side B
01 Blood On The Dance Floor
02 Monkey Business
03 If You Don't Love Me
04 Serious Effect
05 Someone Put Your Hand Out
06 Superfly Sister
07 For All Time

Give it a try and listen to it (at least to the side B). Does it work flawless to you?

Watching Golf - The Masters I got thinking.

Did MJ ever play golf? did he ever just try it?

Hope Thomas Bjørn starts to play better. - Two bogeys on three holes is not good enough!

I think I've already mentioned it on here somewhere: From the Dagnerous sessions we've got - beside the 14 tracks from the Dangerous album - 7 more songs that were completed and released* when MJ was alive.

(* accept the canceled Dangerous SE bonus disc as released)

Just ingnore any technical and physical restrictions for a moment and suppose the original Dangerous release would be on a double sided medium (please ignore also the different playtime on each side)

side A
01 Jam
02 Why You Wanna Trip On Me
03 In The Closet
04 She Drives Me Wild
05 Remember The Time
06 Can't Let Her Get Away
07 Heal The World
08 Black Or White
09 Who Is It
10 Give In To Me
11 Will You Be There
12 Keep The Faith
13 Gone Too Soon
14 Dangerous

side B
01 Blood On The Dance Floor
02 Monkey Business
03 If You Don't Love Me
04 Serious Effect
05 Someone Put Your Hand Out
06 Superfly Sister
07 For All Time

Give it a try and listen to it (at least to the side B). Does it work flawless to you?

How about:

Ben
Bad
2Bad
Music And Me
Morphine
ABC
Shout
Girlfriend
Let Me Let Go

Ok guys, stop posting, because I'm going to sleep now and I won't have time to scroll through your posts when I wake up. As soon as I wake up you can of course continue posting.

Good night.

p.s. If the album is released in the meantime you can wake me up.

Oh you heard it too? And you even have a name for it :naughty:

Let's not worry about it, it's probably just oxidative stress.
I haven't heard anything, hence my conclusion that it has to be a tinnitus.

Tinnitus annoyance is more strongly associated with psychological symptoms than acoustic characteristics. Other psychological problems such as depression, anxiety, sleep disturbances and concentration difficulties are common in those with worse tinnitus.

Back