Someone pulls a fast one to grab Havenhurst

ivy

Proud Member
Someone secretly filed legal documents aimed at taking Michael Jackson's Hayvenhurst family home away from his estate and deeding it to Katherine Jackson and MJ's kids.

TMZ obtained the deed which was filed with the L.A. County Recorder's Office. It claims to transfer the long-standing family home in Encino from Michael Jackson to Katherine, Blanket, Paris and Prince. According to the deed, each now has a 25% ownership interest in the home.

It's a weird, suspicious document, but we've verified with the notary public who was there when it was signed that Katherine herself put pen to paper at her home in Calabasas.

As for why it's weird ... it's handwritten, and the deed is not signed although an attachment bears her signature. What's even more hinky ... the person granting the deed is Michael J. Jackson, which is impossible because he's long dead. The estate of Michael Jackson owns the property. The document was signed April 21st and recorded 5 days later.

What we don't know ... is Katherine the mastermind of the ploy or did someone just get her to sign the attachment without telling her it would filed with a quitclaim deed?

We've learned the estate reps had no idea this document had been filed. As we've been reporting for years, Katherine has been bent out of shape for years, claiming the estate has been stingy with her family.

For all sorts of reasons the attempt to transfer the property won't work, but it's evidence of a continuing conflict between the estate and Katherine.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz47shxdbgA

Deed document here : http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0505-Jackson doc.pdf

What Randy is been up to recently?

If this is a real deal, someone is ought to check whether KJ is still in sound mind ect.....

Edited to add, that document says that KJ herself appeared and provided evidence to be person in question!

Last edited:
Edited to add, that document says that KJ herself appeared and provided evidence to be person in question!

That's notary talk and it means that she appeared in front of the notary and showed a government issued form of identification. That's why the notary notarized Katherine's signature. TMZ also writes that they asked the notary and notary told them it was Katherine. So that means it is really Katherine's signature on the document.

The question becomes did she know what she was signing or did someone make her sign a separate page (with only names and address on it) and did this behind her back?

Edited to add: This doesn't make much sense. TMZ is right, I don't see this deed change happening - given it's Katherine saying MJ gifted the house to her and the kids and there is no signature of MJ. Not even a forged one, and that wouldn't fly either. and of course Michael cannot gift properties to anyone. So a very futile attempt overall.

Last edited:
Of course the whole thing is not going to fly as the estate will sort this out, but to someone even try something like this sounds like something Randy or tinfoil hatters would cook up?

Could it be that KJ says MJ gifted this property to her and PPB while he was alive and she only proceeds with that transfer now?

Some fishy business going on and somebody should check out KJ's condition.

Some fishy business going on and somebody should check out KJ's condition.
Ive seen pictures posted here of her sitting with nut job fans and it seems like anyone or everyone has access to her.
She has all these kids and grandkids and there is no one responsible enough to watch out/over her? Whatever happened to Trent?

Ive seen pictures posted here of her sitting with nut job fans and it seems like anyone or everyone has access to her.
She has all these kids and grandkids and there is no one responsible enough to watch out/over her? Whatever happened to Trent?

Even if these nut jobs have access to her, surely she is not signing blank papers for them?

Plus this bit
"It's a weird, suspicious document, but we've verified with the notary public who was there when it was signed that Katherine herself put pen to paper at her home in Calabasas."

So this notary made a house call to Calabasas and witnessed KJ to sign the document?

Seemingly this notary provides mobile services
http://5starmobilenotary.com

I wonder if she witnessed KJ will the same time:bugeyed

this is abit desperate even for randy lol talk about slacking

Is TMZ a reliable source? Do mainstream / non-tabloid media report about this incident?

this is abit desperate even for randy lol talk about slacking

Is not all the money she is getting now enough for the family? I don't know how much of a difference getting a 25 percent share of hayvenhurst will make for the family. They are getting more than that yearly from the estate, still it does not seem enough. In the long run, even mjs whole furtone will not be enough to support the lifestyle most of the jacksons lead.

Is TMZ a reliable source? Do mainstream / non-tabloid media report about this incident?

When it comes to reporting about court documents, yes they tend to be reliable. They monitor court records for celebrity cases.

MICHAEL JACKSON
HE'S SO DEAD
He Can't Give Mom the House

The estate of Michael Jackson could not be clearer -- the deed that was recorded giving Katherine Jackson ownership of the family's Encino estate is bogus to the core.
Attorney Howard Weitzman is scoffing at the deed TMZ first told you about ... filed by Katherine which gives her 25% ownership in the home, and each of MJ's 3 kids 25% as well.
Weitzman says it's laughable that the person on the deed changing the title is Michael Jackson ... who is utterly incapable of giving anything to anyone anymore. Weitzman says, "Michael's estate owns the property for the benefit of his children and Mrs. Jackson has no ownership interest."
As we reported, although Katherine signed a document attached to the deed, she may not be the mastermind, but Weitzman vows to hunt down the culprit.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/06/michael-jackson-katherine-house-deed/#ixzz47tgNkZ1v

What's going on now! Why should she want more control and responsibility for that house if she doesn't live there? The Estate is paying the taxes and upkeep. Does she think she can sell her interest in it? Why does she need a fast, big buck? It's too late to finance a pop career for her grandchildren, they've gotten too old. Let them play the state and county fair circuits and earn for themselves if they are so stage struck.

Is not all the money she is getting now enough for the family? I don't know how much of a difference getting a 25 percent share of hayvenhurst will make for the family. They are getting more than that yearly from the estate, still it does not seem enough. In the long run, even mjs whole furtone will not be enough to support the lifestyle most of the jacksons lead.

Its prob the principle to them interms of doesnt she get enough money. They hate branca and dont think the estate or kids should own the house

When it comes to reporting about court documents, yes they tend to be reliable. They monitor court records for celebrity cases.

They posted the document, it can't get any more reliable than that. Even if you ignore every single word they wrote, the document itself shows that Katherine Jackson signed a deed transfer.

Feeble attempt for Katherine to own a property that can be bequeath to an offspring *cough Randy*. I would have thought she would have plenty in savings by now to leave them something.

Surely this is fraud. Cant the police get involved

If it's a family member behind this I don't think the estate will make it public. Sadly

I have a question-when the Estate bought Katherine the Calabasas house-was that put in her name, or is it owned by the Estate too?

I think whoever is behind this is confused over how Michaels will works, ie they probably think each beneficery gets 25% and think that should mean that the house should be in their names and not the estate.

Two of the kids are 18 now, right? The money-stream must be thinning out. This is a sad and desperate maneuver. Without Michael's signature the deed is worthless. So either some of the cubs and offspring need a luxurious place to live, rent-free, or the intention would be to sell it and squabble over the proceeds? (We're not sure who did it, but it smells like Randy. :ph34r:)

Jermaine to TMZ: http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/06/jermaine-jackson-michael-katherine-hayvenhurst-house-deed-video

God, he is so delusional!

"The Estate works for my mother. They do what my mother wants them to do."

"Michael would have never left anything to anyone but his mother and his siblings."

No, Michael, quite naturally, would leave his things to his children, not to his siblings and y'all will deal, Jermaine.
Jermaine gives the same old answer every time TMZ asks him anything-Michael would have wanted his mother to have everything and all of it belongs to them, because it's due to their success as the Jackson 5. Period.

I don't think any Jacksons are involved though-they're too smart to know this isn't totally illegal. And would be caught immediately. I think it's the work of a nutty fan.

Jermaine gives the same old answer every time TMZ asks him anything-Michael would have wanted his mother to have everything and all of it belongs to them, because it's due to their success as the Jackson 5. Period.

I don't think any Jacksons are involved though-they're too smart to know this isn't totally illegal. And would be caught immediately. I think it's the work of a nutty fan.

We are talking about the granny gate people

Back