Someone pulls a fast one to grab Havenhurst

I think it's the work of a nutty fan.

I don't think so. The notary already said that they were at Calabasas overseeing Katherine's signature. What fan can go into Calabasas house with a notary and get Katherine to sign a page with her name and address on it?

This was definitely someone close to her.

Remember during HTWF case, how she gave a declaration of support and there was the dispute between her lawyers whether she signed it or not? I think whenever a family or a lawyer puts something in front of her , she signs it and not necessarily knows what she is signing. In this instance she signed a page with her name, hayvenhurst address and kids names and birth dates. I'll go with she wasn't aware of what she was signing.

Jermaine gives the same old answer every time TMZ asks him anything-Michael would have wanted his mother to have everything and all of it belongs to them, because it's due to their success as the Jackson 5. Period.

I don't think any Jacksons are involved though-they're too smart to know this isn't totally illegal. And would be caught immediately. I think it's the work of a nutty fan.

It cant be a nutty fan cuz theres no way for them to get Katherine to sign it!

I don't think so. The notary already said that they were at Calabasas overseeing Katherine's signature. What fan can go into Calabasas house with a notary and get Katherine to sign a page with her name and address on it?

This was definitely someone close to her.

Remember during HTWF case, how she gave a declaration of support and there was the dispute between her lawyers whether she signed it or not? I think whenever a family or a lawyer puts something in front of her , she signs it and not necessarily knows what she is signing. In this instance she signed a page with her name, hayvenhurst address and kids names and birth dates. I'll go with she wasn't aware of what she was signing.
I agree that she wasn't aware. But there have been a fair share of shifty business associates around her.

I know the siblings did 'granny gate', but this is just flat out illegal. They didn't file any legal docs with the granny thing-of course, that might have been the next step to declare her incompetent in court (supposed stroke) but TJ got to court first.

Edit to add: Roger Friedman just published his version of the story and it's on Yahoo News. Except he's saying the paperwork intent was to scam Katherine out of the house, not give it to her. He did say correctly that Katherine didn't own it.
And he says Trent is getting to the bottom of it. Lol.

Last edited:
Jermaine to TMZ: http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/06/jermaine-jackson-michael-katherine-hayvenhurst-house-deed-video

God, he is so delusional!

"The Estate works for my mother. They do what my mother wants them to do."

"Michael would have never left anything to anyone but his mother and his siblings."

No, Michael, quite naturally, would leave his things to his children, not to his siblings and y'all will deal, Jermaine.

I guess desperate times call for desperate measures. And I can see Jermaine and Randy getting pretty desperate right about now.

I guess desperate times call for desperate measures. And I can see Jermaine and Randy getting pretty desperate right about now.

Indeed. From jermaine's response you can tell he may very well played a role in this desperate ploy. What will happen to this family when Katherine dies will be a soap opera

That was my excat thought

You know jermaine clearly doesnt have a brain cuz any person who would do something like this would keep their mouth shut & not say a thing

One would think she would learn by now not to sign stuff that she doesn't know what it is. Or ask for a lawyer's advice before she does.

Gosh, Jermaine is so delusional in that interview.

"Hayvenhurst belongs 2 my mother.The Estate job is 2 do what my mother wants."

"We created the success, we created all of this, why we have to fight to get back what is ours??"

"Michael's last name is JACKSON. So it's my mother, so it's mine and everybody else. It belongs to the family"

"If my mother has to go out of her way to get back something that is rightfully hers, somebody does wrongdoing"

He thinks just because MJ is their brother and just because they were once together in the J5 every penny MJ made in his life belongs to them, the siblings and Katherine. I think it is pretty telling how Jermaine talks about everything belonging to Katherine and MJ's siblings (he even says "it's mine" - WTF?) but makes no mention of Michael's children who everything really belongs to. That's the frame of mind that they have.

There is no chance in hell the estate will get the police involved if a Jackson is involved. And a Jackson(s) is involved , at least Katherine is.

Yeah i know but a girl can dream!

Well, it doesn't even look like his handwriting, just another fake to drive public attention to Jacksons.

Except he's saying the paperwork intent was to scam Katherine out of the house, not give it to her. He did say correctly that Katherine didn't own it.
And he says Trent is getting to the bottom of it. Lol..------------------

She doesnt own the house in order to be scammed out of it in the first place!

Thank you jermaine for confirming once again what a bunch of nutjobs you all are and proving mj once again correct

One would think she would learn by now not to sign stuff that she doesn't know what it is. Or ask for a lawyer's advice before she does.

Gosh, Jermaine is so delusional in that interview.

"Hayvenhurst belongs 2 my mother.The Estate job is 2 do what my mother wants."

"We created the success, we created all of this, why we have to fight to get back what is ours??"

"Michael's last name is JACKSON. So it's my mother, so it's mine and everybody else. It belongs to the family"

"If my mother has to go out of her way to get back something that is rightfully hers, somebody does wrongdoing"

He thinks just because MJ is their brother and just because they were once together in the J5 every penny MJ made in his life belongs to them, the siblings and Katherine. I think it is pretty telling how Jermaine talks about everything belonging to Katherine and MJ's siblings (he even says "it's mine" - WTF?) but makes no mention of Michael's children who everything really belongs to. That's the frame of mind that they have.

I had to listen his interview twice because I wanted to be sure I heard it right. Interesting that he doesn't mention Michael's kids at all, only we and mother.

He also said, MJ would never leave anything to anyone else except my mother and his siblings:doh:

Well, it doesn't even look like his handwriting, just another fake to drive public attention to Jacksons.

Notary witnessed KJ signing the paper, and tbh she is quite old and might have shaky handwriting by now.

Last edited:
Since Alejandra and her kids are being evicted from the mansion they have been occupying for more than a year now without paying rent, I believe the Jacksons are trying to find a way to force the estate to allow them to live there again. Granted, this is an illegal act, but in relation to MJ and his monies, they have been doing illegal stuff and getting away with it for decades now. Will the estate allow them back? I really doubt it. The estate will just increase Katherine 6 figure allowance, or start hiring Alejandra's offspring as business advisers. Why not? If Katherine Jackson makes $ 250,000 a year in consultancy fees, imagine how much the fashion sensation Genevieve could make!

Last edited:
Thanks for the god Michael made it clear who is going to get his money because if this bunch have their ways, PPB would be getting peanuts if they are even acknowledged by family members. I wonder if Paris or Prince have seen Jermy's interview with TMZ and what they think of it?

I wonder if Jermaine thinks the same way of his money (if he has any) after he passes? Tito, Jackie, Marlon going on tabloids saying Jermy's money belong all of us because we made him. His line of thinking is totally bonkers:scratch:

Jermaine is truly disrespectful to MJs kids to not even mention them and only "mother and siblings", wtf

And then they complain that people don't get their family and they're so misunderstood. :smilerolleyes:

Except he's saying the paperwork intent was to scam Katherine out of the house, not give it to her.

how does that work though? the deed change gave her 25% ownership which she didn't have per will. So as far as the will goes this deed change is to KJ's benefit. Unless of course Jermaine thinks kids getting 75% is scamming Katherine out of full ownership.

This is the kind of crap Michael had to put up with his whole life.
He knew exactly what he was doing when he said Katherine's 40% reverts back to PPB after her death
He was sending a message loud and clear to his family!

I am like Bubs better check on Randy see what he is up too. He could be doing this for Alejandra Jackson,

Last edited:
how does that work though? the deed change gave her 25% ownership which she didn't have per will. So as far as the will goes this deed change is to KJ's benefit. Unless of course Jermaine thinks kids getting 75% is scamming Katherine out of full ownership.
Personally, I didn't think Roger even looked at the papers and just made up his own version. (Even tho he attached the same docs as TMZ.)
But that's a thought. The way Jermaine talks, maybe that's what he meant.

I am wondering if Jermaine has just convinced himself that it's his house. He keeps referring to it as their family home, forgetting that Michael bought it from Joseph back in 1980. And built a totally different house.
I guess because he got to live there for 20 years with his wife and kids, he's convinced that it's the Jackson family house.

To tell you the true the Jacksons just want the house back because the Estate own it and most likely their want to use it as a free place for the family to come and live rent free. Question where is Alejandra Jackson and her family do they have a place to stay yet?

I had to listen his interview twice because I wanted to be sure I heard it right. Interesting that he doesn't mention Michael's kids at all, only we and mother.

He also said, MJ would never leave anything to anyone else except my mother and his siblings:doh:

Notary witnessed KJ signing the paper, and tbh she is quite old and might have shaky handwriting by now.

I dont think thats its katherine's writing cuz theres no way in hell she would forge her late son michael's signature

And if she did she will get in huge trouble for it

I dont think thats its katherine's writing cuz theres no way in hell she would forge her late son michael's signature

there is no MJ signature. only katherine's own signature.

it's basically a document katherine signed saying MJ gifted the house to her and the kids.

and that's exactly why the deed change won't happen. It needs the signature of the owner - MJ back in the day and today his Estate representatives.

I am wondering if Jermaine has just convinced himself that it's his house. He keeps referring to it as their family home, forgetting that Michael bought it from Joseph back in 1980. And built a totally different house.
I guess because he got to live there for 20 years with his wife and kids, he's convinced that it's the Jackson family house.

Funny that when there was mortgage payment to be made for that "family home", Jermaine was nowhere to be seen, nor when Havenhurst was day away being foreclosed. In Jermaine's mind, everything that has value, is for family, but when there are payments or debs to be paid, those are Michael's only.

As per Jermaine's own words: "Michael did what a father should in a will - he took care of his kids, and he also named our mother. By including her, he included us. The lioness takes care of her cubs, and that philosophy has always been understood in our family. "

Only that he has forgotten that kids part, now its only "lioness and cubs".

I'm SO GLAD Michael made a will and that the estate is in charge of things. I remember this phonecall when Michael told someone that 'Joe's just asked me for half a million dollars' - and that was back in the 90ies. How can a family be so greedy and hoping to get away with it? Michael supported them financially all his life. Now get a move on and make your own money instead of ripping of Michael.

That signed 'attachment' sounds very fishy to me and I wouldn't be surprised if this was just another attempt by Jermaine and his brothers to get their hands on at least some money or property.

I can only repeat, I'm so glad Michael made a will and stated clearly what he wants and, more importantly, what he doesn't want.

And then they complain that people don't get their family and they're so misunderstood. :smilerolleyes:

:giggle:
Jermaine has only himself to blame as his interviews are hoot:bugeyed
This interview shows how delusional he really is and that Moses and Aron bit was too funny:)
http://punchng.com/american-media-distorted-michaels-image-brother-jermaine/

" I have seven children, six boys and a girl"
and this man wants to be on charge of MJ's estate when he cannot even count how many kids he has:smilerolleyes:

Back