Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lisa Marie Presley Discussion Thread

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 96
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdriveTagger Second Class
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Lisa Marie Presley Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess4Real View Post

How the mighty has fallen. Biting Marilyn Manson while making a video with him is not really something one can put on their C.V., in my opinion. Just think about it.....those lips once kissed Michael Jackson's face and his lips. SMH.
    "To give someone a piece of your heart,
    is worth more than all the wealth in the world"
    ~Michael Jackson~

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mikky Dee For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

I was just scanning all the posts here, and they make me sad. I know that Lisa has "trashed" Michael in the past, but I`m not really following her life. I just get this feeling that she is restless and does not find peace and a real home in this life. And I strongly believe that most people do not start drug abuse for entertainment / fun. I also feel for her twins, who knows what they had to witness before.
    "I´m the temple, you can´t hurt me,
    ..I found peace within myself"

...Michael Jackson - Jam

4. The Following User Says Thank You to moonstruck87 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 96
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdriveTagger Second Class
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moonstruck87 View Post
    I was just scanning all the posts here, and they make me sad. I know that Lisa has "trashed" Michael in the past, but I`m not really following her life. I just get this feeling that she is restless and does not find peace and a real home in this life. And I strongly believe that most people do not start drug abuse for entertainment / fun. I also feel for her twins, who knows what they had to witness before.
    Agreed.
    "To give someone a piece of your heart,
    is worth more than all the wealth in the world"
    ~Michael Jackson~

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moonstruck87 View Post
    Yuuup its really sad and very surprising (eg.cocaine revelation), especially since she seemed so happy with Lockwood and content with her life in the UK, during all the interviews she had done for Storm & Grace. However, I guess not everything appeared as it seems when you read between the lines, of allegations they have made against each other. Who is really telling the truth?
    Last edited by Goddess4Real; 14-04-2018 at 05:07 AM.
    Keep Calm & Listen to MJ

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Goddess4Real For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks

Lisa Marie’s Ex-Manager Demands Court Dismiss Lawsuit Alleging He Wasted Her Fortune Barry J. Siegel claims Presley spent her own $100 million.

Lisa Marie Presley’s former business manager claims she squandered millions of dollars of her famous father’s fortune, and is asking the court to dismiss her shocking claims against him, RadarOnline.com can exclusively report.

In court documents obtained exclusively by Radar, Barry J. Siegel’s attorney said Presley, 50, is blaming Siegel for her uncontrollable spending. The affidavit is a response to Presley’s petition filed in Los Angeles Probate Court that alleges her ex-business manager lost her $100 million fortune by investing in American Idol, and left her in $500,000 in credit card debt.

Elvis Presley’s daughter accused Siegel of “reckless and negligent mismanagement and self-serving ambition,” in court documents filed on February 21, 2018. Presley is suing Siegel for “breach of trust, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, constructive fraud negligence, negligent misrepresentation, unjust enrichment and accounting.

Siegel’s attorney, Leon Gladstone, said Presley’s motion should not be discussed in probate proceedings, but instead belongs in civil court. He added arguing Presley’s motion in Probate Court would deprive Siegel of his constitutional right to a jury trial.

“Presley concedes that, in retrospect, she could an should have ‘enjoyed a luxurious lifestyle’ and lived ‘comfortably’ on the $1.5 to $2 million she received annually from 2005 forward,” Gladstone wrote in the affidavit. “While the untouched $40 million could have grown (by her estimate) as much as $75 million. In other words, the 2007 transaction effectively set Presley up to receive a steady, substantial stream of income while while she secured a fortune in the tens of millions of dollars— if only she had kept her hands off the $40 million.”

Presley’s allegations are “self-serving” and should be dismissed by the court or transferred to the Cilvil Department, Gladstone said.

The attorney added the bulk of Presley’s allegations are contradictory. Although Presley faults Siegel for using the Trust assets as collateral to obtain her $9 million estate in the U.K., “she does not (and cannot) allege that she did not authorize the transaction,” Gladstone wrote in the court document.

Meanwhile, Elvis’ famous daughter is due in court Friday for a hearing on her ongoing divorce battle with ex Michael Lockwood, who is demanding financial support from her.
    Keep Calm & Listen to MJ