Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Janet Jackson, along with dancers, will be paying tribute to Michael Jackson at 2009 MTV VMA's.

Thanks

Default Re: Janet Jackson, along with dancers, will be paying tribute to Michael Jackson at 2009 MTV VMA's.

omg this is EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!! awww i'm gonna cry!!!

plus, yay janet and tina!!!! <3

check out my little michael lover, moonwalker, and crotch grabber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiU5CJGRJnU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70xqRkwW_G4

Thanks

Default Re: Janet Jackson, along with dancers, will be paying tribute to Michael Jackson at 2009 MTV VMA's.

Quote Originally Posted by trueiopian View Post
    I'm leaning more on "Together Again"
    That would be cool, I hope she performs that. I would think Janet & the dancers would also do an MJ song though since it is a tribute to him, so it makes sense.

I'd like to see Janet do "Scream", "Smooth Criminal", "Remember The Time" or "Black or White".

And When The Groove
    Is Dead And Gone
    You Know That Love Survives
    So We Can Rock Forever
    1958-Forever!!!

Thanks

Rumor is she's doing RTT, with a touch of RN1814 since it's the 20th anniversary.

Thanks

Janet would kill "Smooth Criminal"

That would be HOT!!! I'm so excited!!

HI HATERS!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon234 View Post
    That would be cool, I hope she performs that. I would think Janet & the dancers would also do an MJ song though since it is a tribute to him, so it makes sense.

I'd like to see Janet do "Scream", "Smooth Criminal", "Remember The Time" or "Black or White".
    She's probably going to dance to a medley of his songs! And than perform "Together Again"! The lyrics are just perfect for MJ!

HI HATERS!!!

Thanks

on this blog says it's going to be live
    http://unimundiblogger.blogspot.com/...ards-2009.html
    ♥† MJ †
    ¸.•'★¸.•'★*•~-.¸-(★Time to live your fantastical stories★)-,.-~*¸.•'★¸.•'★

I thought that I was strong
    I thought that I can live
    But now I know that I was wrong
    'Cause I miss you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by danny_yo18 View Post
    on this blog says it's going to be live
    http://unimundiblogger.blogspot.com/...ards-2009.html
    Yes, the VMA's are live, next Sunday

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElleBella View Post
    Yes, the VMA's are live, next Sunday
    No I mean for all of those who want to watch it online
    ♥† MJ †

'Cause I miss you

Thanks

Wow! This should be good! Shame it's on MTV though.

Thanks

I agree that "Together Again" is the perfect song for her to perform when it comes to MJ as far as the lyrics go. I can't even say how many times I've listened to that song since MJ passed, I made quite a few posts on here about that song as well. I love it, so yeah it would be cool if she did that, as well as some of MJ's songs.

Whatever Janet does though, I know it'll be great. She can dance her ass off and is the perfect person to do the tribute. She's basically the only one I trust who I KNOW will bring it and do MJ justice.

And When The Groove
    Is Dead And Gone
    You Know That Love Survives
    So We Can Rock Forever
    1958-Forever!!!

Thanks

My money still goes on the medley, 'though it will be more original and special to do something different than any other tribute that has been made or will be made with artists singing, playing and dancing their own versions of his hits iconic songs
    ♥† MJ †

'Cause I miss you

Thanks

My guess is that they're going to do routines from various MJ videos and probably top it off with Janet doing a solo of Scream.

or

Janet perform the intro of Together Again and then break into a remix of MJ songs.

HI HATERS!!!

Thanks

this is AMAZING! go janet! you see, this is the kind of tribute i want to see from a sibling, no money from fans inolved. Unlike other siblings, who shall remain nameless. I love this approach!

Thanks

scream would make alot of sense because "Michael" can still be singing in a video or seomthing. this is amazing! ahh can't wait

Thanks

I'm sure that Janet will include a portion of 'Together Again' in the performance because the words are perfect. BUT I really hope that they spend a large amount of time doing an MJ medley. The tribute must be HUGE!!
    I want to see big stars of today wearing MJ shirts. I want them to take the mic and declare their admiration for the KoP. I want them to make it loud and clear that no matter what the press said he is STILL the man.
    Ok, so I might be a bit too optimistic, but hopefully it'll be a worthwhile event, not just a token gesture from MTV because the producser think they should do something.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast