Link now added.

Download link..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r72gjo

Youtube links..

Beat It:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OkzxlR3Afw

Heal the world:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbqWkbazpos

Ok.. well I just recieved the audio from my friend.. So I can confirm his recordings::
These are the titles of each one he gave me..

Jogging to the forum/Dangerous
Black or White/long guitar solo
Dirty Diana/Beat It
Ghosts/Threatened
Threatened/Thriller Laugh Ending
We Are the World
Heal the World
Billie Jean
End of Billie Jean
Will You Be There
End of Will You Be There

And Ive mentioned which ones I have.. Now this is the thing.. MINE are on my girlfriends laptop.. So not with me right now..

Just to let you know, Dangerous, black or white, and Dirty Diana are the worst audio of the bunch.. it was recorded at a different area, a bit further from the actual staging area.. where as the rest (we beleive) was straight behind the stage outside..

Last edited:
Re: MICHAEL JACKSON June 18th 2009 audio (soon)

Wow! It's up to you KOPV. I would love it if you could upload your friend's version now and then upload yours when you get it. Is there any difference between his version and your version?

well, we were standing there together, just recording.. he has more audio, he was there earlier.. I showed up for Thriller and on.. There are parts I have that he doesn't.. Like he has the end of Thriller, while I have a part of the mid section.. etc! Some parts are simular or same, and others are different part of songs.. I would be nice to string them together to make 1 audio track for each.. though not the full songs will be there.. For example, put my mid sections, with his ending etc.. Should I find someone to do all that first THEN post?? loL!

I know it's up to me, but public opinion matters

Never trusted KOPV ever since the Teddy Riley interview fiasco. Hope it strue though. : )

I would also prefer if you'd post the ones you have asap and at a later time post the others. Your effort is appreciated either way. Thank you.

thank you so much for sharing with us

I would really love if you post what you have now then the others when you get them

People have trusted me.. a few havent.. And honestly, those who have NOT trusted me.. Really got me really close to NEVER sharing anything else.. There's been stuff I found out that I've never shared because of it.. The audio came close to just locking it up.. specifically because of ONE person that kept harrasing me about it.. But I thought to myself, WHY clam up because a few people, where as the majority that have always trusted me.. and WANT the audio DESERVE it.. I am glad to share this..

Everyone will always have haters.. Even me! When someone holds ANYTHING of significance, there will always be doubters.. "F" it. I'm not letting no one bring me down.. I'm here for Michael!

Ghost? Threatened? Will you be there? *faints*

KOPV. . . oh my gosh, thanks for telling us about this and your willingness to share with us. I'd like it if you posted what you have now (your friend's stuff) and then when you get your files, post them.

Or what you could do is post the full audio of what you have now. Then when you get your files, you can combine Thriller and then post that.

I'm patient though. So I'm willing to wait for whatever you decide!

Thank you!

*slapping Shaun* wake up fool, wake up..

I am excited, giddy like a lil school girl..lol

Do you KOPV, don't let one person stop your show.. I don't see any reason for you to post fake stuff, so why doubt you until your stuff has been proven to be fake..

Can't wait for you to post what you have..

Thanks dude

People have trusted me.. a few havent.. And honestly, those who have NOT trusted me.. Really got me really close to NEVER sharing anything else.. There's been stuff I found out that I've never shared because of it.. The audio came close to just locking it up.. specifically because of ONE person that kept harrasing me about it.. But I thought to myself, WHY clam up because a few people, where as the majority that have always trusted me.. and WANT the audio DESERVE it.. I am glad to share this..

Everyone will always have haters.. Even me! When someone holds ANYTHING of significance, there will always be doubters.. "F" it. I'm not letting no one bring me down.. I'm here for Michael!
Well, the way you go about things, especially these recordings, it's not wonder no one trusts you... weeks ago you already asked whether you should post it and you were told to just post it! So no need to vote again and no need to make things more complicated... extract those files and put it up on Megaupload, Rapidshare or whereever!

KOPV seriously cut the 'shall I do it?' crap. Either u do it or not, but you have making members crazy on here by telling us stuff without showing the proof. I mean how many 'shall I upload it or not' threads we already got from you? You keep opening the same threads with the same question, but you never been able to show us the answer of wether ur gonna do it or not. Pisses me off.

cutting out the arguing... done with it :)

Last edited:

Ok post everything u have asap, and post the rest another time

My question was should I post all together or What.. WOW! I'm really suprised that some would give me grief right now.. thanks..

Read my question.. is there anyone that could extract it? I can only save it as rar' and I cannot work rar's on my computer.. but I can send someone the info to help post!

I think I speak for everyone when I say if you have something to post, just post it. We don't want people playing games with us.

Now if you need someone to extract your files then I'm sure there are many people who can do that.. even I can, but my upload speed's very slow. You can even just upload the .rar files.. everyone has or knows how to use winrar.

I need an extracter.. someone that can save the files and post them for me..

Last edited:

Damien.. you're someone I have trusted for a long time!! would you be able to save the files on your computer and post them?

I need an extracter.. someone that can save the files and post them for me.. The files are secured under my freinds password, and email address info.. So I would give specific info to get into it! THEN that person can save it to there computer and post it for us all..

Should I type that same message in a different language? Or what? lol!

How big are the files? If they're not too big and won't take too long to upload then I can do that... I think everyone in this thread can do it, you just need to pick someone.

oh and before anyone gets TOO excited about the Threatened, and Ghosts.. it is not full song.. meaning it is an interlude within the ending of Thriller!! Just the beat.. It goes from the soft tempo sounds from Ghosts, when the ghosts are slowly coming down from the ceiling, to the beat of Threatened.. then you hear the Thriller laugh! that's how it ended

Wait a minute... :mello: why all the disrespect? :scratch: KOPV is offering something that you all know you want to hear, there is absolutely NO REASON why this person should be attacked. He/she is only asking whether we want the files now or later. Goodness -_-

^^ thank you :)

that means alot to me!

I agree. KOPV doesn't have to do this. We should feel very lucky he is going out of his way to do this for us.

KOPV i can extract the RAR files if you like.

^ I gave some info to damien all ready.. waiting for him to respond so I can finalize what I need to give him.. Once he responds he'll take care of it.. If I don't hear from him soon though ;)

I have to be really careful who I give the file info to.. because it's locked up and it has my friends email address in it.. and things of that nature!

Oh and btw.. Sorry for us talking in some of the cool parts.. We were just too excited.. We couldn't help ourselves.. we sounded like 2 little girls! haha!! The first video that you'll see my friend running to the stadium, that's him.. not me! so that face you see.. HIM! This was all around around midnight.. he left the house after 8pm.. when we got THE FORUM arena, I did not know about fans getting close enough to hear anything, so I went to eat with some other fans.. thinking, he'll be in there forever.. and I'll go back before he comes out.. SO I went back, and heard my friend that I met there, sharing his audio with other fans there.. He was telling a well known fan named Justin that fallows MJ everywhere.. Michael gave him the nickname 'waldo'.. its this guy! you'll see him in so many concerts, and with MJ all over the place.. front row on the Dangerous tour, he sits near the front on 30th anniversary, theres a pic of him with him in London on the tour bus, etc.. and his final and last pic with Michael.. that one that he's standing with Michael, that most showed one recently when we saw Mj's curls.. he's a blonde guy from London! his name is Justin, and probably some of you know of him! Or will recognize him

Ok, I just sent Damien the information.. He said he'll download/upload in about 30 minutes.. IDK if he means it will take 30 minutes, or he will start the process in 30 minutes.. now its just a countdown

as far as my recordings, I'll try to get up soon.. These are all of my friends

Back